PDA

View Full Version : My hot temper helps Packers win...

mmmdk
01-13-2008, 07:35 PM
My hot (game time) temper helps Packers win the Super Bowl.

In 1995 or rather january 1996 I got so mad after the loss in the NFC Championship game that I decided later in the year not to renew my Packer report subscription for the 1996 season - Packers went on to win the Super Bowl. I did re-subscribe by half season though. :P

In 2007 I decided to postpone my next trip Lambeau based on Packers 'not doing enough' in offseason to help Favre - I decided that a lousy game in London was worth the trip. Packers go 13-3 and are on the verge of another SB win . A few days ago I signed up for a Danish fan (www.sports-event.dk) based trip to Lambeau next season in november. :P

SEE!!? :pack:

mmmdk
01-13-2008, 08:05 PM
It's a prophesy :P

Fosco33
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Hope you're pissed next week then :P

RashanGary
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
How did you feel about Ryan Grant fumbling yesterday? Maybe you can channel some of that anger?

mmmdk
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
How did you feel about Ryan Grant fumbling yesterday? Maybe you can channel some of that anger?

After the 2nd fumble I proclaimed it the worst game since the Minny wild card game...also my spouse came back from a visit and Packers scored 6 TDs in a row. She, Lisa, has a good influence on Packer games. Lastly, we met in 1996 - the SB win season for Packers.

IT WILL HAPPEN !

packinpatland
01-13-2008, 08:16 PM

After the 2nd fumble I proclaimed it the worst game since the Minny wild card game...also my spouse came back from a visit and Packers scored 6 TDs in a row. She, Lisa, has a good influence on Packer games. Lastly, we met in 1996 - the SB win season for Packers.

IT WILL HAPPEN !

Glad that at least she has good Karma. Can she come to the PR game next year?
And please.............send her to Lambeau next weekend. :wink:

mmmdk
01-13-2008, 08:22 PM
...I'm going even further - I'll bring the very same guys together from the Packers playoff games in 1997. One is a Falcons fan, the other knows nothing about football.

IT WILL HAPPEN !

MadtownPacker
01-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Talk of a Superbowl is not crazy anymore. 1 more win and then a chance at greatness.