PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the game next week?

DannoMac21
01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
My friend just invited me, and I'm basically sitting here right now having a seizure.

Are any of you guys going next week?

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I haven't decided. I have offers for tix, but it sounds like a big group of us are going to gather and watch it on TV. I went to the game yesterday and as much as I love sitting in the stands, I also love getting together in a group and following it on TV, too.

I guess it's different when you live here and can basically go to a game anytime you want.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 09:08 PM
You could take people up on their offers of tix and offer them to desperate Rats... :idea:

Just a thought.

jpompo
01-13-2008, 09:10 PM
I'll be there.

Joemailman
01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Looks like I'll be there. My brother got tickets and is repaying me for taking him to the Super Bowl 11 years ago.

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 09:15 PM
You could take people up on their offers of tix and offer them to desperate Rats... :idea:

Just a thought.

I do exactly that, my friends tell me ahead of time if they want tix for a game and if I hear of someone selling any, I put them in touch with each other.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 09:16 PM
That is SO good of you...

Fosco33
01-13-2008, 09:22 PM
got 4 tix's

Bretsky
01-13-2008, 09:22 PM
I am there

I must keep to the tradition

Wake up in the morning; post an intro and start the game day thread.

And be off toward the game

b bulldog
01-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Well hopefully I'll be there and if I am, I'll buy you a few beers if I run into you :lol:

GBRulz
01-13-2008, 09:28 PM
B, did you guys tailgate yesterday? We were in the Sideline Sports Bar lot, it's kind of our traditional tailgating spot. I'm pretty sure we'll be there next week, too. tailgate and then some will go to the game and some will go inside and watch on TV.

HarveyWallbangers
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Screw every SOB that's posted in this thread.
:D

I'm thinking about driving out to Green Bay next weekend, but only if GBR has room for me.
:D

Partial
01-13-2008, 09:52 PM
If any rats want to do a super bowl party in a GB bar I would be willing to make the drive.

Jerry Tagge
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I haven't decided. I have offers for tix, but it sounds like a big group of us are going to gather and watch it on TV. I went to the game yesterday and as much as I love sitting in the stands, I also love getting together in a group and following it on TV, too.

I guess it's different when you live here and can basically go to a game anytime you want.
I'm going to the game if GBRulz sells me her tickets. :wink:

packinpatland
01-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Let's make this a PR game...............how many tickets can you get ahold of GBR? ...............and more importantly............how much room you got?

Just for fun, I checked what a flight from Providence, RI to GB was.........it was 'only' $1300!!!!
Guess I'll watch from the comfort of home. :wink:

ND72
01-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Right now there is a chance I'm going, but not sure yet.

MJZiggy
01-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Let's make this a PR game...............how many tickets can you get ahold of GBR? ...............and more importantly............how much room you got?

Just for fun, I checked what a flight from Providence, RI to GB was.........it was 'only' $1300!!!!
Guess I'll watch from the comfort of home. :wink:You could come visit me and fly from here to MKE. I bet it'd be a lot cheaper! :idea:

Bretsky
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
B, did you guys tailgate yesterday? We were in the Sideline Sports Bar lot, it's kind of our traditional tailgating spot. I'm pretty sure we'll be there next week, too. tailgate and then some will go to the game and some will go inside and watch on TV.

Last week we went to Margaritas; is the Sideline Sports Bar tailgate in the outside lot then ? I'm kind of at the mercy of my relatives I go with in the playoffs....but I'll make a pitch to head to the Sideline area. It'd be closer, that's for sure

denverYooper
01-14-2008, 09:42 AM
The wife and I just got our plane tickets to MKE for next weekend 8-) . Dunno if we're gonna go into Lambeau or not yet. My sister lives in DePere, so she's gonna sniff around for tix. We'll probably just go to tailgate and then to the Stadium View or sth with my sister and her boyfriend.

I took my wife to the Rocky Flats, a Denver-area Packer bar, last weekend. She thought it was pretty crazy, and it was just a small enclave of GnG fans. She hasn't seen anything yet :lol:

The Leaper
01-14-2008, 09:46 AM

If you want affordable...check out Skybus. It flys out of Chickopee, MA to Columbus, OH...then has a leg between Columbus and Milwaukee.

The problem is that it has a set schedule that might not make the connection doable...I'm not sure, I didn't check to see. However, I would expect you could find seats for well under $100 each leg of the trip...probably no more than $300 total.

You might want to keep it in mind for future excursions to WI.

gbpackfan
01-14-2008, 09:49 AM
I'll be there!

I'm sooo excited. I hope Kampman makes Eli his biatch!

packinpatland
01-14-2008, 10:01 AM

If you want affordable...check out Skybus. It flys out of Chickopee, MA to Columbus, OH...then has a leg between Columbus and Milwaukee.

The problem is that it has a set schedule that might not make the connection doable...I'm not sure, I didn't check to see. However, I would expect you could find seats for well under $100 each leg of the trip...probably no more than $300 total.

You might want to keep it in mind for future excursions to WI.

Thanks! I'll do just that...............good tip.

Fosco33
01-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Found flight for 330 - no hotel or rental car needed. AND the flight is reimbursed b/c I travel for a living.

So my really expensive ticket wasn't all bad when the whole trip is the cost of the ticket.

I wish I could just fast forward this week....

BF4MVP
01-14-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm hoping one of my connections (aka my aunt haha) comes through for me..I'll find out soon, but I think there is a decent chance I'll be going.