PDA

View Full Version : Favre commercials

packinpatland
01-14-2008, 02:50 PM
The NFL network sure has cranked up the Favre commercials.......so has ESPN. :lol:

twoseven
01-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Wonder how much more of Diet Pepsi Max (DAL) 62 stretch far laaaaa commercial we'll be seeing.

MJZiggy
01-14-2008, 02:55 PM
God, I hope that one's done for the season!

oregonpackfan
01-14-2008, 02:58 PM
What about Favre playing touch football in Wrangler Jeans?

Heck, for the right price I would allow them to tape me walking the dog in the rain wearing Wrangler Jeans!

What price range do you suggest I settle with Wrangler Inc.?

MJZiggy
01-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Why do you set yourself up like that?? :lol:

Carolina_Packer
01-14-2008, 03:05 PM

Heck, for the right price I would allow them to tape me walking the dog in the rain wearing Wrangler Jeans!

Perhaps since you are not a celebrity, it could be like the Geico ads where they have a paid celebrity to help you. Who would you pick OPF?

denverYooper
01-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Wonder how much more of Diet Pepsi Max (DAL) 62 stretch far laaaaa commercial we'll be seeing.

Hopefully none. The less I see of Jerry Jones's freaky cosmetic work, the easier it is to keep food down.

oregonpackfan
01-14-2008, 03:27 PM

Perhaps since you are not a celebrity, it could be like the Geico ads where they have a paid celebrity to help you. Who would you pick OPF?

How about a witty, personable, and attractive woman beloved by all--like Rosie O'Donnell? :)

The Leaper
01-14-2008, 03:39 PM
The NFL network sure has cranked up the Favre commercials.......so has ESPN. :lol:

Actually, it isn't those networks doing anything. I'm sure the companies paying Favre for his endorsement recognize they have a chance to capitalize on his rising national popularity at the moment, and are cranking up the number of times they are using his commercials. Many were probably simply banking on Favre getting a little extra exposure in his record breaking season...and are probably quite happy that Green Bay is making such a strong run for a Super Bowl berth.

Carolina_Packer
01-14-2008, 03:40 PM

How about a witty, personable, and attractive woman beloved by all--like Rosie O'Donnell? :)

Solid choice. Will you consider someone annoying like Kathy Griffin as well. In case you don't know her...

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/61/28/0000036128_20061130155631.jpg

gbgary
01-14-2008, 03:59 PM

:shock: i HATE that commercial!!

RashanGary
01-14-2008, 04:02 PM

Actually, it isn't those networks doing anything. I'm sure the companies paying Favre for his endorsement recognize they have a chance to capitalize on his rising national popularity at the moment, and are cranking up the number of times they are using his commercials. Many were probably simply banking on Favre getting a little extra exposure in his record breaking season...and are probably quite happy that Green Bay is making such a strong run for a Super Bowl berth.

YUP. Was thinking the same thing. Scrolled down, saw that you already posted it.