PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Story

ND72
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
so....my buddy Scott, the one who gave me a ticket to last weeks game...his mom is kind of crazy, BUT. She bought 10 normal seats, $410 a piece....and 4 Box seats for $950.....so you do the math on that.
She has been offered $1200 a piece from some doctors down in Janesville for the normal seats, but wants to use 8 of them on their own...so I could get one, but my girlfriend couldn't without actually buying the ticket for $410(so she'd hate me). I'm a teacher, unless some of you don't believe me, I can't afford that.

I'm not done.

She also went out and bought 8 Super Bowl Packages for $2500 a piece. Scott went on ebay and found the exact package, bid finalized at $10,000.

Personally, I'd just sell all 8, but that's me I guess. I don't make much money and when something like that goes BAM in $$$, wowzer. She'd like to use 6 of the packages and sell 2 of them and practically pay for the entire trip of the other 6.

So that's my story. Nothing to big, except I was offered 1 of the tickets to Arizona, but my girlfriend would then officially kill me.

Deputy Nutz
01-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Is this girlfriend the marrying type?

MadtownPacker
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
Tell the GF you will exchange going to the SB for your bachelor party.

Then lie and have one anyways. :D

ND72
01-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Is this girlfriend the marrying type?

Just started ring shopping...we're actually spending a weekend in Minneapolis together March 1st & 2nd which is when I was thinking of popping the question....so the whole super bowl weekend $$$ wise could snag that baby...

CaptainKickass
01-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Screw the ring and go to both the NFC Champ and the Superbowl.

Football will never judge you or feel slighted by your actions and it's something you actually will treasure forever.

Oh yeah - Football will never divorce you and take half your money.

Seriously - If she actually loves you - she'll understand, forgive and be patient for the ring.

woodbuck27
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Man if you can possibly be at Lambeau on Sunday don,t miss that.

ItÙ's going to be the experience of a lifetime when the Giants hit the field and favre and the Pack arrives to do battle.

I can't wait just to see it on the tube but to see it live.

PRICELESS!! :)

GO PACK GO !

MadtownPacker
01-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Screw the ring and go to both the NFC Champ and the Superbowl.

Football will never judge you or feel slighted by your actions and it's something you actually will treasure forever.

Oh yeah - Football will never divorce you and take half your money.

Seriously - If she actually loves you - she'll understand, forgive and be patient for the ring.This is about the money?? Put that shit on credit fool!! Jewelry is some of the easiest crap to get financed.

Freak Out
01-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Go to the game man!

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Ok, I got it. Here's what you do. Tell her you need to be married NOW. Marry her, have the honeymoon in, say Phoenix next week and take the cash you'd have spent on the wedding and get 2 SB tickets from your buddy's rich mom. Or better yet!! She GIVES 'em to you as a wedding present... 8-)

ND72
01-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Ok, I got it. Here's what you do. Tell her you need to be married NOW. Marry her, have the honeymoon in, say Phoenix next week and take the cash you'd have spent on the wedding and get 2 SB tickets from your buddy's rich mom. Or better yet!! She GIVES 'em to you as a wedding present... 8-)

:lol: i like that

LL2
01-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Dude...if you have a chance to go to both games go! If it means your GF will be pissed and hate you for a while so be it. I'm married and my wife would tell me to go if there was only 1 ticket. She knows it would be a dream come true for me. So, if you have a chance to go to this weekends game or the SB and do not go because of your GF you should be banned from go to another Packer game!