PDA

View Full Version : MacBook Air

Partial
01-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Stupidest product ever.

It isn't a sub-notebook as it still has the same footprint. It just loses 2 pounds (big deal) and is .62 inches thinner. I don't pack my bag that tightly that I need that extra space.

This sucks because this new thin notebook line will cripple the MacBook and the MacBook Pro. Now that they are capable of shrinking them down half an inch, they won't do it so they don't cripple the toes of their new product.

Dumb dumb dumb. I am not a happy camper.

BallHawk
01-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Steve Jobs made a bad product? :shock:

No, no, it can't be.......

Partial
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
I am very far from an Apple fanboy. I am not happy that they made it. It will cripple other products while not introducing any new functionality.

SkinBasket
01-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Stupidest product ever... I don't pack my bag that tightly that I need that extra space... This sucks because this... cripple... are capable of shrinking... the toes.

OH MY GOD!!

If my boss sees this, my ass is FIRED!!!

Mods, move it please before something terrible happens!!!

Partial you should be ashamed of yourself.

Freak Out
01-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Stupidest product ever.

It isn't a sub-notebook as it still has the same footprint. It just loses 2 pounds (big deal) and is .62 inches thinner. I don't pack my bag that tightly that I need that extra space.

This sucks because this new thin notebook line will cripple the MacBook and the MacBook Pro. Now that they are capable of shrinking them down half an inch, they won't do it so they don't cripple the toes of their new product.

Plus it's $1800 bucks....just what we need. The fucker is thin though....twiggy thin.

digitaldean
01-15-2008, 11:02 PM
This may be of use to a business class user (non graphical based ones).

Hopefully, it may be better received than Apple TV....

Freak Out
01-16-2008, 01:21 PM
This is nice...and it has an optical drive.

http://www.dynamism.com/w7/main.shtml

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2008, 01:47 PM
This is nice...and it has an optical drive.

http://www.dynamism.com/w7/main.shtml

Freakin love dynamism.

Always have the "cutting edge" from japan. Can't wait for the HTC models to start showing up here.

Side note: often i see stuff there,then look for it on ebay. Seems like they are 100 beans cheaper.