PDA

View Full Version : Fun At Stripclubs With Pacman....Again

BallHawk
01-15-2008, 02:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3197653

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A woman is seeking an arrest warrant against suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, claiming he punched her at an Atlanta strip club.

Fulton County Magistrate Court officals told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Wanda S. Jackson asked for the warrant after a Jan. 3 altercation at the Body Tap Strip Club.

Jackson, an attorney, says she was in the club's office when an angry Jones accused managers of stealing his money and bracelet.

Jackson said Jones lunged at her numerous times and then "sucker punched" her in the left eye.

Jackson did not immediately return a phone message requesting comment. Jones' attorney Manny Arora said no warrant has been issued against Jones.

Last month Jones pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to a strip club shooting in Las Vegas last February that left one man paralyzed. He agreed to a year of probation, random drug testing, community service and anger management classes.

Jones has been arrested six times since being drafted sixth overall in 2005, including two arrests in Georgia in 2006 that the Titans did not learn about until 2007.

In April, Jones was suspended by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for the entire 2007 season for his role in inciting the Las Vegas incident.

At the time of his suspension, one of the changes Jones told Goodell he intended to make was to stay out of clubs and to avoid situations in which he might be compromised. Goodell has said that he has apprised Jones that he will ultimately be judged by his actions, not his words.

In mid-December, the NFL rejected an appeal by the players' union on behalf of Jones to have him reinstated for the final two games of the regular season.

The Leaper
01-15-2008, 02:36 PM
The guy should be suspended indefinitely from the league. To channel Bill Paxton...he's navel lint.

MTPackerfan
01-15-2008, 02:37 PM
what an idiot. Ban him for life Goddell!

twoseven
01-15-2008, 02:42 PM
If he gained about 40 lbs, and knew how to punch wildly, he'd be Mike Tyson.

gbgary
01-15-2008, 02:56 PM
geesh! dallas could use him. lol

KYPack
01-15-2008, 04:07 PM
She could be a stripper on the make, also.

I don't like Pac any better than the next guy, but this could all be bullshit

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:14 PM
She could be a stripper on the make, also.

I don't like Pac any better than the next guy, but this could all be bullshit
True. But isn't that about the last place you'd think he'd be at this point in his career, I mean if he actually wants to play ever again?

Freak Out
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
It said she was an attorney...the club owners attorney or does she like to strip on her nights off?

KYPack
01-15-2008, 05:39 PM
It said she was an attorney...the club owners attorney or does she like to strip on her nights off?

Yer right, Freak. She's an attorney. Now I KNOW it's all bullshit.

Freak Out
01-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Yer right, Freak. She's an attorney. Now I KNOW it's all bullshit.

:lol:

She saw a goldmine when Pacman stepped in the door. Does he have any money left?

GrnBay007
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
The NFL has indicated Commissioner Roger Goodell intends to review the status of Pacman Jones after the Pro Bowl on Feb. 10.

Goodell could be looking at a player facing a new criminal charge.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080116/SPORTS01/801160465/1027

oregonpackfan
01-16-2008, 12:58 PM
When I read of a number of altercations involving patrons at strip clubs, I can only think of how lucky I was as a young man not getting into any trouble.!

I made perhaps half a dozen visits to strip clubs and, fortunately, did not get involved in any problems.

Not once have I ever said to myself, "Geez, I wish I would have spent more of my young adulthood in strip clubs..." :)