PDA

View Full Version : TT is killing our future

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't know how many of you have noticed, but TT's master plan is working. He is killing the pack.

Everybody should realize that by beating the giants and then winning the superbowl, TT is consigning us to the lowest draft position IN EVERY ROUND. At best we can only be the 30th pick. This isn't going to bode well for the future.

If, as TT's supporters say, you build thru the draft, why would you want to draft at the bottom of each round. It is beyond reproach that good players are found at the beginning of the draft, not at the end.

Why are we putting up with this. It is an outrage.

On top of it, he gave away a valuable draft pick for some unknown running back. You know, 6th round picks don't grow on trees folks.

I hope every Rat takes a good hard look in the mirror. If you are continuing to cheer this team, continuing to support them in their quest for a Superbowl ring, then you are as responsible for the demise of the pack as TT.

I, for one, will not be watching the Pack this sunday. To do so would be a tacit admission of complicity with TT.

I hope the rest of you can live with this shame.

DannoMac21
01-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Ok, honestly, enough of these posts trying to be funny with TT and stuff. First one was funny, but...gettin' old.

SkinBasket
01-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Something tells me we ain't even seen the beginning of this...

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok, honestly, enough of these posts trying to be funny with TT and stuff. First one was funny, but...gettin' old.

Who is trying to be funny.

Can you deny that picking at the bottom of the draft is detrimental to the longterm health of the packers?

K-town
01-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Tyrone, I had no idea you're a striking TV writer...for Jay Leno.
Or Hee Haw. Kind of the same thing.
:P

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Tyrone, I had no idea you're a striking TV writer...for Jay Leno.
Or Hee Haw. Kind of the same thing.
:P

Tyrone is in solidarity with his fellow writing proletariats.

Tyrone would never write for Leno. Tyrone is much more a Carson Daly type of rat.

Cheesehead Craig
01-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Amen!

Preach on Brother Tyrone!

KYPack
01-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah.

Dual threads are poor form, Cracky.

PlantPage55
01-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Tyrone would never write for Leno. Tyrone is much more a Carson Daly type of rat.

What are you, on crack? :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah.

KY, we live in a world that has football teams, and those teams have to be guarded by fans like me with multiple threads. Whose gonna do it? You? You, KYPACK? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for TT, and you curse the truthsayers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my multiple threads, while poor form, probably saved THE PACK. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves THE PACK. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me making multiple threads, you need me on Packerrats.com.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending THE PACK. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who watches and attends Packer games under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you make some threads, and stand a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you about my threads.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah.

KY, we live in a world that has football teams, and those teams have to be guarded by fans like me with multiple threads. Whose gonna do it? You? You, KYPACK? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for TT, and you curse the truthsayers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my multiple threads, while poor form, probably saved THE PACK. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves THE PACK. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me making multiple threads, you need me on Packerrats.com.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending THE PACK. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who watches and attends Packer games under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you make some threads, and stand a post.

Mygod. How many times have you watched that movie?

TravisWilliams23
01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
What movie?

Joemailman
01-15-2008, 05:00 PM
I think Tyrone has it wrong. If TT wanted to kill the Pack by putting together a winning team, he would not have spent the last 3 years trying to drive Brett Favre out of Green Bay. Brett Favre is the only reason the Packers are a winning team. The problem is that TT has been unable to drive Favre out of Green Bay, thus resulting in a winning team which banishes the Packers to the bottom of the draft. TT wants a winner. If we want a winner, we must help TT drive Favre from Green Bay.

RashanGary
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Who is trying to be funny.

Can you deny that picking at the bottom of the draft is detrimental to the longterm health of the packers?

Indisputable.

Bretsky
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Here's a grand idea; if you think a thread is silly don't post in it. Just wanted to point that out. I'm done in this one.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
What movie?
Bigguns, quite impressively I think, wove Jack Nicholson's defense speech at the end of A Few Good Men into a packer rant. Not bad, if it was off the cuff.

twoseven
01-15-2008, 05:21 PM
The 32nd pick is not the bottom of the first round, it is the top of the second round.

KYPack
01-15-2008, 05:31 PM
T,

Just finished "Five Easy Pieces", Jack Nicholson's biography. I'm sure you'd really dig it. Christmas present from my Mother-in-law.

After that I'm diving into "PackerRats Forum guide for Dummies" by Madtown Pack.

I dearly want to avoid makin' them lame dual threads, ya know.

Joemailman
01-15-2008, 05:33 PM
T,

Just finished "Five Easy Pieces", Jack Nicholson's biography. I'm sure you'd really dig it. Christmas present from my Mother-in-law.

After that I'm diving into "PackerRats Forum guide for Dummies" by Madtown Pack.

Any bets on who bought the 1st copy? :D

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 05:47 PM
The 32nd pick is not the bottom of the first round, it is the top of the second round.

As has been pointed out to me, we don't have 32nd. We have 31st as NE had to give up their pick.

Lurker64
01-15-2008, 06:03 PM

As has been pointed out to me, we don't have 32nd. We have 31st as NE had to give up their pick.

But the point still holds, with a Superbowl victory, we pick first in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th rounds. I say we should trade down, there's an awful lot of high picks there.

cheesner
01-15-2008, 07:00 PM
I think Tyrone has it wrong. If TT wanted to kill the Pack by putting together a winning team, he would not have spent the last 3 years trying to drive Brett Favre out of Green Bay. Brett Favre is the only reason the Packers are a winning team. The problem is that TT has been unable to drive Favre out of Green Bay, thus resulting in a winning team which banishes the Packers to the bottom of the draft. TT wants a winner. If we want a winner, we must help TT drive Favre from Green Bay.
I think the crack head is on to something - and you have it wrong.

TT must think that Favre will retire with another SB under his belt. So he has built a very strong team that will win a SB or two. He knows the old gunslinger would like to retire while on top.

This diabolical bastard is purposely building the Packers up with talent, so that we may win a SB, so that he will be rid of Favre, thus destroying the Packers!

Dang! Why didn't I listen to the anti-TT crowd sooner. Its too late now.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah.

The key isn't to memorize the script. The key is remembering parts of movies that could apply to situations..then going to imdb or other quote sites.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM

What are you, on crack? :lol:

Of course i'm on crack. What kind of question is that.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 07:12 PM
T,

I dearly want to avoid makin' them lame dual threads, ya know.

Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 07:13 PM

OMG. TT is even more devious than we thought. We won't even have a first round pick!!!

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 07:14 PM
I think the crack head is on to something - and you have it wrong.

TT must think that Favre will retire with another SB under his belt. So he has built a very strong team that will win a SB or two. He knows the old gunslinger would like to retire while on top.

This diabolical bastard is purposely building the Packers up with talent, so that we may win a SB, so that he will be rid of Favre, thus destroying the Packers!

Dang! Why didn't I listen to the anti-TT crowd sooner. Its too late now.

Does his evil genius know no bounds?

Green Bud Packer
01-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Ted is the anti-Packer.

Harlan Huckleby
01-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Ted Thompson is gay. 'nuff said.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2008, 09:52 PM

Could be. But, i don't think so. No gay man woulda drafted fugly Hawk.

Plus, if he was gay, i'm sure he woulda had MM dressed in a suit.

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 10:03 PM

Good point. I've seen M3 in some of the ugliest shirts I've ever seen in my life. Really Mike? Yellow plaid? You thought that would work? He needs me to dress him.

Harlan Huckleby
01-15-2008, 10:05 PM
He needs me to dress him.

gold digger

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
You're just jealous that no one is offering to dress you (or undress you for that matter).

Harlan Huckleby
01-15-2008, 10:13 PM
I thought you would accuse me wanting Mike for myself.

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Too easy.

Deputy Nutz
01-15-2008, 10:34 PM

Good point. I've seen M3 in some of the ugliest shirts I've ever seen in my life. Really Mike? Yellow plaid? You thought that would work? He needs me to dress him.

McCarthy couldn't have worn anything as bad as Mike Sherman' s bowling shirts.

twoseven
01-16-2008, 05:25 AM

I was just throwing out a glass is half full positive outlook. Being aware of the Pats penalty, I figured to hear about 31 being last pick of 1st round, still wantd to keep my point short and sweet without the extra typing.

Good catch. But if we are going to get technical then yes, there is a 32 pick in the draft, and it is the first pick of the second round. Pick 1 of the second round will be 32 overall.

..besides, I'm trying to match wits with Biggun's logic :shock: , do you really expect me to be making perfect sense..or any sense at all, for that matter?

twoseven
01-16-2008, 05:30 AM
[quote=Tyrone Bigguns]

The key isn't to memorize the script. The key is remembering parts of movies that could apply to situations..then going to imdb or other quote sites.
See, now I am disapointed, I thought you had that dialogue in your head. You should have lied, like TT..

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2008, 11:30 AM
[quote=Tyrone Bigguns]

See, now I am disapointed, I thought you had that dialogue in your head. You should have lied, like TT..

Oh how i hate to disappoint my fans. :lol: