PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks - Packers replay tonight on NFL network

Jimx29
01-15-2008, 04:28 PM
8:30 central for all who are interested 8-)

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 04:55 PM
This time I can TiVo...

superfan
01-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks - I'm recording it too.

mmmdk
01-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Packers vs Seahawks gets a replay tomorrow on Danish TV2-Sports :pack:

4and12to12and4
01-15-2008, 08:59 PM
For those who can TiVo this game, watch Grant over and over again, and see how fast he gets to full speed, its within a couple of yards, he's always at full speed before he goes through the line and still has the ability to find the hole and cut to it, it's amazing how he can do that at full speed, 1st gear right into 5th. That's what seperates him. Also watch how unbelievably good our line blocked and the fullbacks and especially Bubba, he was pumped for this game, and made a huge difference. We looked like the Packers of old, the blocking was sensational. I hope it wasn't because of Seattles smaller defense. I'm sure that had something to do with it. But, still, a great performance.

Sparkey
01-16-2008, 08:02 AM
I have already watched it three times. DVD Recorders come in handy... lol

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Packers vs Seahawks gets a replay tomorrow on Danish TV2-Sports :pack:Didn't you get to see the game live? Will you get to see the NFC Championship?

Chubbyhubby
01-16-2008, 10:21 AM
The wife gave me for a New Years Present becasue I was a good boy last year NFL Network! It's awesome!! I've been watching it constantly. They have indepth insights of the game. I love the replay when they inject the interviews with players during the broadcast. Lets the fans know what the player was thinking about during the play. Very insightful! The Playbook is a very good show. I enjoy watching that. Wonder what the wife is going to get me this year for being a good boy? :P

MJZiggy
01-16-2008, 10:26 AM
I thought last year she gave you a daughter... :?:

Chubbyhubby
01-16-2008, 10:37 AM
I thought last year she gave you a daughter... :?:

She did that was the best gift I could have recieved! She is doing great by the way. I guess I ment that for this year NFL Network. We live in Bear Country, IL and we have Comcast as our cable provider. They offer a sports package for an extra $7.00 per month. We get NFL NEtworkand NBA TV along with 3 college channels Speed a few others a total of 8 channels all together. Great deal.