2. ND72

they should really come over here.

HarveyWallbangers
04-02-2006, 02:31 PM
And patler

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 02:34 PM
And patler

All those mentioned have been invited numerous times. How about you guys contact them and let them know you want them on here?

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 02:37 PM
And patler

All those mentioned have been invited numerous times. How about you guys contact them and let them know you want them on here?

With a handful of additional quality posters, there won't be anything I miss about JSO.

Guiness
04-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Wist actually posted that he'd been dormant for a while, and didn't know where everyone was!

I don't know if he was being sarcastic or not, but I pm'd him.

Other posters I'd like to see: Green Day. He left when the attacks started. did anyone see him again?

Jerry Tague. Good historical knowledge.

Dane Setner. Good analysis.

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I'd go invite SOV, but he might be more receptive to one of you guys.

Patler
04-02-2006, 03:12 PM
And patler

With a handful of additional quality posters, there won't be anything I miss about JSO.

Nor, likely, will they miss any of you after a time. There are hundreds of knowledgaeable and enjoyable fans out there. Enough for many message boards.

retailguy
04-02-2006, 03:25 PM
I miss the hacker. :razz:

Just kidding. But, he really did get them going, just not in a good way. I think with more people you get better opinions and some insight that you wouldn't normally have, but it always comes at a cost.

I don't miss the political ganging up, where you back your buddy even if he's being a complete idiot, but he's a republican or a democrat and therefore you support him. I don't miss that. at all.

We need more posters, but I'm sure it will grow. Harv, I disagree with you. I miss Patler's stats, but the posting he's done at JSO lately makes me question if I really knew him. Same for St. Lou.

BF4MVP
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
I miss my post count..

And Patler and other good JSO posters better get their asses over here soon..

Partial
04-02-2006, 04:11 PM
oh man, I forgot Patler. I definitely miss Patler. I've never met anyone that can find stats as well as he can!! He's really knowledgable about his arguments and has changed my opinion on something countless times

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Go tell him to come over here. Maybe if enough people spam the poor guy, he'll break down and show up here.

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2006, 04:28 PM
What do I miss about JSO? seeing Tank over there and not here.

I miss the struggle between Woodbuck and Scott Cambell, they had that going on all but 4 or 5 threads. It was great!

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Tank is here and you missed the beginnings of a Buck-Scott tussle here just this morning. Welcome home.

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I don't want him here.

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 05:01 PM
What do I miss about JSO? seeing Tank over there and not here.

I miss the struggle between Woodbuck and Scott Cambell, they had that going on all but 4 or 5 threads. It was great!

Well, it is my goal in life to provide fodder for your continued amusement. We aims to please.

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 05:09 PM
I don't want him here.

What do you have against Tank? I am starting to believe that you where once his Summer Camp counselor and something terrible happened. :shock:

jack's smirking revenge
04-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Nothing. After the stuff I've read over the last couple of days from posters tagging this place as "elitist" without giving it a chance, there's nothing I miss about JSO. The conversation there was always antagonistic, IMHO, and I don't miss that. There was far more name-calling over there than I appreciated and I felt like I was constantly on the defensive at JSO. I miss some of the posters that are reluctant to give this place a chance, but maybe this just isn't the place they want to be.

And that's fine. We'll get this place up and running and let it speak for itself.

tyler

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 05:36 PM

No, it wasn't great. It was ugly, caused serious bad feelings, and it is NOT going to continue here even if I have to be as asshole about it.

Today, Scott and Woody exchanged indirect insults. Then the Woodman opened-fired with trash talk. Woody, you've complained about Scott menacing you, but you get the unnecessary roughness flag today. Scott controlled himself and didn't respond to you. I'm serious, you two must avoid each other, the bad vibes aren't coming here.

And as long as I'm on my soapbox, Nutz, why you have to make that post about "crushing JSO"? If you feel that way, fine, but don't use the "we". And ask yourself, what comes from this sort of challenging? I assure it is not in our interests. The heat and anger seems to have died down over there. I like being able to post and not feel like an outsider at JSO. My beef is with the JSO management, not the people there.

Homer Jay
04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Great post Harlan. We can all agree to disagree but it seems there is someone in charge here, and that's all anyone can ask.

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 05:44 PM
After the stuff I've read over the last couple of days from posters tagging this place as "elitist" without giving it a chance,

Tyler, it is the same handful of morons that do all of this trash talking over there.

My guess is the majority of people at JSO also regard these self-anointed spokesmen as morons.

I like a lot of the posters at JSO.

I miss DonHutson the most becaue he has dry humor. And of course I miss Lamboo because he is such an inviting target and spirited debater. Tex can suck me off because he has turned so mean-spirited of late. (Mad, can I say "suck" in this part of the forum? )

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm serious, you two must avoid each other, the bad vibes aren't coming here.

I don't mind Woody. But thanks for your concern.

There won't be many posters left if you ban everyone that gets into it every once in a while.

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 05:48 PM
You guys need to decide what is good for this board. I can only carry out the wishes of the majority.

oregonpackfan
04-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Whatever happened to Mobb Deep? Though he was a little defensive at times, he was insightful and and interesting comments.

Oreonpackfan

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 05:53 PM
favreChild invited Mobb. Maybe he is hovering here as another character.

I don't suppose there can be more than half a dozen black bible thumpers here, we should be able to pick him out soon enough.

Oscar
04-02-2006, 05:53 PM
I choose to hang with the Packer Rats.. I can only hope all the others come over. I do miss Patler though. Hope he joins the club.. :cool:

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, then go invite him. Eventually he'll wear down when everyone he knows is inviting him.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

With God as my witness, I am not posing as she. However, I sure do hope that she is posting as she. If shes really who she is, never have a more prettier maiden walked the ranks of Packer forums!

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

With God as my witness, I am not posing as she. However, I sure do hope that she is posting as she. If shes really who she is, never have a more prettier maiden walked the ranks of Packer forums!

Tank, can you invite her? If you got game she will come, if not she will laugh at you like most chicks.

Homer Jay
04-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

Tank, can you invite her? If you got game she will come, if not she will laugh at you like most chicks.

Just don't turn her into a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Edit: I'm just a delusional P.I.M.P.

:sad:

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Get her on here, then we will all believe it.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

Just don't turn her into a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey man, the chick was a lesbain before i even met her (not mazzin). If anything, I was trying to turn her stright.

:cool:

Bretsky
04-02-2006, 06:52 PM

No, it wasn't great. It was ugly, caused serious bad feelings, and it is NOT going to continue here even if I have to be as asshole about it.

Today, Scott and Woody exchanged indirect insults. Then the Woodman opened-fired with trash talk. Woody, you've complained about Scott menacing you, but you get the unnecessary roughness flag today. Scott controlled himself and didn't respond to you. I'm serious, you two must avoid each other, the bad vibes aren't coming here.

And as long as I'm on my soapbox, Nutz, why you have to make that post about "crushing JSO"? If you feel that way, fine, but don't use the "we". And ask yourself, what comes from this sort of challenging? I assure it is not in our interests. The heat and anger seems to have died down over there. I like being able to post and not feel like an outsider at JSO. My beef is with the JSO management, not the people there.

HARLAN,

I'll ditto your thoughts; I have no isses with Woody or Scott and would rather not see the bad vibes here; ditto for comments about Tank or JS.

I enjoy all the posters and if there's one I didn't enjoy I can choose to ignore them. I can say when I first joined Bulldog got me irate a couple times and I thought he was an idiot and now I consider him one of the more knowledgeable guys in here and even right sometimes when not dicussing Favre or Mario Williams :wink:

Some in here enjoy both sites and should not have to read criticizing JS or their posters.

OK, I'm off my box now.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Edited: I'm just a delusional P.I.M.P.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Edited: I'm just a delusional P.I.M.P.

sorry, post depluciated after i editied the post above. Ingore this post

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Can one edit his or her post without having to start another post?

MadtownPacker
04-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Can one edit his or her post without having to start another post?

Yeah, use that button on the top right that says "EDIT".

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Ok thanks. I am not computer smart.

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 07:02 PM

There won't be many posters left if you ban everyone that gets into it every once in a while.

Scott, I know you are OK with Woody. I am asking you to develop a dislike for him and keep 5 posts away.

"gets into it every once in a while" - from your perspective, perhaps that's all it is. Doesn't matter. From my point of view, it was upsetting.

The mighty Oz has spoken, ignore the man behind the curtain.

Rastak
04-02-2006, 07:11 PM
I thought SOV was pretty funny. I don't miss Dane or Gravedigger, I do not like militant fans (other than Mad of course....) :D

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 07:13 PM
ya, I came to appreciate SOV's odd sense of humor.

Dane is a know-it-all, but he does know-a-lot, so I'd be happy to have him.

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Harlan, you have talked more shit about JSO then almost anyone here, and now you get on your soapbox and act like the peacemaker, I told you a month ago to let that shit die and to ignore the hacker and shit that was happening and you basically called me an ostrich. Now you got your forum, and finally decide to take my advice.

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 07:45 PM
I'll ditto your thoughts; I have no isses with Woody or Scott and would rather not see the bad vibes here; ditto for comments about Tank or JS.

I enjoy all the posters and if there's one I didn't enjoy I can choose to ignore them.

The other option besides ignoring someone as Harlan so subtly pointed out, is banning. This is no slam on JSO, but they left it up to us to take out our own trash. That worked for a long time, but it led to a lot of fights. The hacker proved it wasn't a viable way of managing the community long term.

One of the reasons I like it better here is I don't feel any responsibility to be an asshole to posters exhibiting antisocial behavior. We've got mods for that here.

Iron Mike
04-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

Just don't turn her into a lesbian.

That just means she likes what I like!

www.tourettesguy.com

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

www.tourettesguy.com

We're not taking about Mazzin. I wrote a blogg at jso detailing how i met this hot girl last week and she turned out to be a lesbian and, her girlfriend is one ugly looking bitch. True story. I think thats what we are talking about.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-02-2006, 08:29 PM
ditto for comments about Tank or JS.

What comment about me?

Iron Mike
04-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Somebody invite Mazzin!

www.tourettesguy.com

We're not taking about Mazzin. I wrote a blogg at jso detailing how i met this hot girl last week and she turned out to be a lesbian and, her girlfriend is one ugly looking bitch. True story. I think thats what we are talking about.

You have to follow that link and watch a video called "Total" to see what I'm talking about!!!! :wink:

Guiness
04-02-2006, 08:34 PM
I guess this's become a thread about WHO we miss, as opposed to WHAT we miss. For the later, Jack summed it up nicely: nothing. It got so ugly over there, there's nothing to miss.

On the topic we seem to be on, however...

SOV was interesting - but he sure did get fired up and start teeing off on ppl sometimes!

What's up with Patler? He had come over to C-E. Has he made some sort of a statement about not coming here? That would be too bad.

I dunno what's up with TPB. He definitely seems to be pissed off at the world these days. Maybe I mis-remember, but did he always have that attitude?

Tank, I've got to congratulate you - I was apprehensive about your coming on board, but there've been no Joey rants yet!

BooHoo
04-02-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't miss all of the bear fans.

swede
04-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey Harlan, you have talked more shit about JSO then almost anyone here, and now you get on your soapbox and act like the peacemaker, I told you a month ago to let that shit die and to ignore the hacker and shit that was happening and you basically called me an ostrich. Now you got your forum, and finally decide to take my advice.

Nutz, I'll let Harlan defend himself, but I do want to say that I like your style. I always imagine the John Goodman character from the Big Lebowski when I think of you. Most of the time you are serene and profanely fun-loving, and then you fly off into gun-waving rages
at the hint of insult, aiming at foe and friend alike. You are delightfully unbalanced.

Have you ever destroyed a TV in anger?

Scott Campbell
04-02-2006, 08:49 PM

Haven't we all? (Packers/Eagles playoff game)

swede
04-02-2006, 08:50 PM

Haven't we all? (Packers/Eagles playoff game)

Yeah, but did you shoot it? :shock:

billy_oliver880
04-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Has Viking Troll stopped by here?

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey Swede, do you know what a snack pack is? My freshman year in college I was watching a Packer game in my dorm room with a couple of friends. Well someone fumbled for the Packers and I had just pulled out a tasty chocolate snack pack, and out of disgust I threw the snack pack at the tv, sending pudding all over myself, the friends, and the room. It looked like an elephant had diarrea in the small little dorm room. That is my only violent act towards a TV. Anything more than that would be considered a sin.

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Last year when I renewed Directv they sent me a penalty flag. I haven't put it THROUGH the tv screen yet.

swede
04-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Well there you go, Nutz! :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey Harlan, you have talked more shit about JSO

Completely false.

You have never seen me bash JSO people as a group. And I'm not a shit talker by nature. I've had my arguments with individuals over there, but even then it was typically defending people and arguing issues relating to hackers. Had nothing to do with posters at JSO.

KYPack
04-02-2006, 09:42 PM
I miss some of the good things on JSO.

Patler. I share everybody's sentiments on Patler. He has a sense of humor & will admit mistakes.

Matt Stairs To me, this guy was one of the most knowlegeable posters ever on JSO. He doesn't post 20 times a day, but he knows his stuff.

Tarlem HH is Tar gonna post on here, or have i missed some of his posts? I like the people that reveal a lot about themselves and their life (except for Tank). Tar has been going thru a rough patch & I wish him well

Jerry Tagge His sense of history always jogs a memory or two from the recesses of my own mind.

Don Hutson Nice low key guy. Love his screenname.

The old St Lou what the hell happened to this guy? His present incarnation is a NUT!

Mazzin good youthful enthusiasm.

Let Woodbuck and SC go at it, it's "feud lite" anyhow.

Dane He can be a know it all that doesn't know enuff. I remember his "get TO" diatribe. Very weak.

ND72, Another a little too impressed with his own knowlege

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Tar's here, KY. He's around.

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey Harlan, you have talked more shit about JSO

Completely false.

You have never seen me bash JSO people as a group. And I'm not a shit talker by nature. I've had my arguments with individuals over there, but even then it was typically defending people and arguing issues relating to hackers. Had nothing to do with posters at JSO.

Did I saying anything about the posters at JSO?

No, so it wasn't completely false like you state.

See how two people can read thing differently and come away with totally different perspectives from the same written word.

Your right, I never heard you bash posters on JSO, usually everyone got along just fine at JSO and one person along with a couple of bear trolls had to bring down a good thing. Now we have a better opportunity here. So shut the fuck up :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
04-02-2006, 09:46 PM
KY,

Tarlam is here. Hell, he was over here before me really. He just had a difficult week at school.

Harlan Huckleby
04-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Let Woodbuck and SC go at it, it's "feud lite" anyhow.
Yes, I am behaving like a total tyrant in this situation.

Now, ask yourself, why would I want to be a tyrant, and have people think I'm a real dick? What's in it for me?

Doesn't make any sense, does it? When things don't make sense, there is usually more to the story.

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 10:07 PM
:idea:

esoxx
04-02-2006, 10:30 PM
I think I miss "Titletown Todd" the most. I've never seen any one go off half cocked faster than that guy. Holy shit he was either trippin' on acid or is bipolar b/c he freaked out bad and was never heard from again. Can we get him over here somehow? :shock:

Actually, I cut my teeth on the Brewer forum over there and still plan to post a lot on that board. There's a good bunch of knowledgeable and true Brewer fans over there that are a lot of fun.

HarveyWallbangers
04-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Was Titletown Todd the first incarnation of the hacker?

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I thought he was the third.

esoxx
04-02-2006, 11:04 PM
I think he was the first incarnation of Son of Sam.

Homer Jay
04-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Does anybody remember what he was so mad about?

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Someone posted a picture of a pair of occupied boxer shorts (nothing hanging out anywhere).

esoxx
04-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, you know, Skinbasket was involved. I think his user name and disturbing avatar were enough to drive some people over the edge without much provocation.

MJZiggy
04-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Sensitive types!

RashanGary
04-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I kind of liked Titletowntodd....wtf

SkinBasket
04-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Titletown was either an iteration of the "hacker" or he was seriously kinked in the head. Who goes on a Packer messege board and asks people "what's you name, age, and height, and weight?" then goes berzerker when a person named skinbasket (synonym for nutsack) posts the stats for a scrotum?

What I miss is some of the fun name calling (not the vicious stuff). People finally have the chance to actually swear at each other here, and you don't even get asteriks anymore. What happened to you people?

MJZiggy
04-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Maybe now that people can say what they want, they don't feel the need?

Deputy Nutz
04-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Todd wasn't happy. I miss the conversation where he threatened to kick the shit out of me. I never had anyone threaten me over the internet, it was a wonderful experience. I went home and played with myself in anticipation.

Scott Campbell
04-03-2006, 10:55 AM

Scott, I know you are OK with Woody. I am asking you to develop a dislike for him and keep 5 posts away.

"gets into it every once in a while" - from your perspective, perhaps that's all it is. Doesn't matter. From my point of view, it was upsetting.

Well, Scott Lite isn't really an option. Good luck!

Guiness
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
I must've missed TTodd when he passed through.

Sounds like a nice guy!

Nutz, I'm going to one up you! In the 80's, I worked for a telecomunications company that had, for all intents and purposes, and Intranet and internal bulletin board, bascially V1.0 of the Usenet.

I called some guy out for making preposterous claims. :roll:
He tried to stand behind them, and I proved him wrong, essentially making a fool of him. :twisted:

He got so mad he swore at me up and down, and told me to meet him in the parking lot after work for a beat down.

He was met all right. By security, with the contents of his desk in a cardboard box! He got himself fired!!!

esoxx
04-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Yep, that was TTodd alright. He ended up working at a factory on a swing shift. He had been up for like 45 hours in a row when he went postal that day at JSO.

Harlan Huckleby
04-03-2006, 12:14 PM

Ahh, come on, don't be that way. You can't allow yourself to be defined by one other person!

So it didn't work out this time - there'll be more Woody's to come along that you can mix it up with. There's more than one fish in the ocean.

MadtownPacker
04-03-2006, 12:21 PM
SC - You should always be yourself even when blue-faced morons tell you not to.

jack's smirking revenge
04-03-2006, 01:09 PM
There's more than one fish in the ocean.

But imagine that there is only one fish in the ocean. And its Leviathan. And it likes eating land. And continues to eat until there's no land left. And then this place is turned into a big, blue ball, as shiny as HH's ass.

Whew...My mind just went on a really wierd tangent. Too much caffeine this morning. You'd think I was buzzing.

tyler

pacfan
04-03-2006, 01:21 PM

how profound!!

Deputy Nutz
04-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Guiness doesn't mess around.

Little Whiskey
04-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Had nothing to do with posters at JSO.

how about UNF? :lol:

j/k i just wanted to stir the pot a little

GBRulz
04-03-2006, 07:44 PM
an OT post in the PACKER thread? Glad to see the Romper Room is being used as it should.

do we have too many rooms? LOL

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Good point. I can always just be myself over at JSO where Harlan can't threaten to ban me for talking with Woody. He's not God over there.

I'll be a good lap dog and play by his rules here, at his house.

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 01:46 PM

Ahh, come on, don't be that way. You can't allow yourself to be defined by one other person!

So it didn't work out this time - there'll be more Woody's to come along that you can mix it up with. There's more than one fish in the ocean.

You still think my problem is with Woody. Get a clue. My problem is with you trying to play God.

It's my opinion that your behavior is not good for the long term viability of this forum. The road to hell was paved with good intentions. Giving the discretionary power to ban users and issue restraining orders to just one guy - the great and powerful Harlan can only lead to watered down arguments and tepid limp discussions.

But that's just my opinion.

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Did I miss something?

Scott usually is pretty reasoned, and Harlan would be the last person I'd think would threaten to ban somebody.

MJZiggy
04-04-2006, 01:53 PM
I didn't see a ban threat either?

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 01:55 PM
For Harv:

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
For Harv:

This is the restraining order - Keep 5 posts away.

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I think he went over the top there, but with Harlan I usually assume he's joking. Maybe not. I think he's doing his best to try to create a good environment here. Maybe he's a little stressed out. I don't know. I guess I should let him respond. I really doubt Madtown would let him ban you.
:D

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 01:58 PM
I didn't see a ban threat either?

There's a more explicite email from our fearless leader too, but I'd rather not post that.

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 02:01 PM
I think he's doing his best to try to create a good environment here.

Well the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

MJZiggy
04-04-2006, 02:01 PM
For Harv:

Today, Scott and Woody exchanged indirect insults. Then the Woodman opened-fired with trash talk. Woody, you've complained about Scott menacing you, but you get the unnecessary roughness flag today. Scott controlled himself and didn't respond to you. I'm serious, you two must avoid each other, the bad vibes aren't coming here.I see Harlan giving you props for not getting into it and I agree with that. I gave you credit for it as well. This is just a question and I know you don't want to be censored, but is it really that big a deal to let it go?

Murphy37
04-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I miss Son O Vic. That dude really riled people up in 05. I never agreed with him, but I like a man who stands by his opinions even when their not popular. Someone go get him, and tell him he's a cock hole for me. That'll get him over here.

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Females just don't understand.

Hey, if you two hamsters want to bring the feud over here, I'm all for it. Should be fun to watch. Maybe we should set up a cage match for you two.

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
This is just a question and I know you don't want to be censored, but is it really that big a deal to let it go?

I'm not interested in being censored.
I'm not interested in having restraining orders slapped on me.
I'm not interested in being Harlan's lap dog.
I'm not interested in Harlan pawning his problems (Woody) off on me.

If he's been elected God, then I'll take my chances with the hacker.

Tarlam!
04-04-2006, 02:11 PM

Yup, KY, I'm here. I am trying to catch up on the reading, but I have 960 pages of an accounting book to read before my next MBA module begins, plus, I need to write a 20 pager about my last module. I also need to find employment and, since I unwittingly sold my house to move to the USA, I need to find a place for me and the dog (O.K., the wife and kids as well) to live beyond July 1st.

But, I AM ALMOST, not quite, A FOUNDING MEMBER, and proud toud to be a RAT!

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 02:12 PM

What kind of lap dog would a blue dog have?

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 02:15 PM

What kind of lap dog would a blue dog have?

All different kinds. How many members do we have?

Murphy37
04-04-2006, 02:16 PM
This is just a question and I know you don't want to be censored, but is it really that big a deal to let it go?

I'm not interested in a goat,
I would not could not in a boat
I'm not interested in a sheep
I would maybe try it in a jeep
I'm not interested in a deer
SkinBasket likes it in the rear

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 02:20 PM
How many members do we have?

125 with about 90 having signed up in the last week.

Pack0514
04-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm not interested in a goat,
I would not could not in a boat
I'm not interested in a sheep
I would maybe try it in a jeep
I'm not interested in a deer
SkinBasket likes it in the rear

LMAO :lol:

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Wait a minute here, Harlan has a god complex???

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Wait a minute here, Harlan has a god complex???

LMAO

I'm comforted to know that it's not just me.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Its just speculation at this point.

jack's smirking revenge
04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Actually, I think he's got a dog complex.

:lol:

tyler

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 02:50 PM

Has he been pissing on your shoe and dry humping your leg too?

jack's smirking revenge
04-04-2006, 02:53 PM

Has he been pissing on your shoe and dry humping your leg too?

Only when I let him.

Sit bluedog. Sit.

Now eat the peanut butter.

Good boy.

tyler

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 03:14 PM
If any further clarification on Harlan's banning threat exists:

----------------
On 4/4/2006 2:34:29 PM Scott Campbell wrote: Asked? You threatened to ban me and/or Woody.

Harlan:

It wasn't going to require any banning. But yes, if one of you insisted on keeping it up, Sayanara.

Harlan Huckleby
04-04-2006, 03:19 PM

All that has been asked of you is that you not poke at Woody.
Why is Woody essential to your identity?
Don't have to worry about him bothering you, that will be dealt with.

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Why is Woody essential to your identity?

Yes, that's it. Woody is essential to my identity.

More psychobabble Harlan?

Scott Campbell
04-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Don't have to worry about him bothering you, that will be dealt with.

I never was worried about Woody bothering me. You were.

Nice job dipstick.

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Is Scott really tank? And this is a psychology experiment. He's trying to see if Harlan will ban him.

I think... well, who gives a shit what I think.

jack's smirking revenge
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
These guys could care less.

http://www.tooshocking.com/content/images/image_8d0bb0bd269f799deabffb81a103b62a.jpg

Sorry if it offends anyone. Just an attempt to lighten the mood...

tyler

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 03:31 PM
I see Murphy and Skin Basket got mixed up again.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Is it Harlan or is it Barnabas???

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 03:32 PM
I just don't think it is that funny anymore.

Rastak
04-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Is it Harlan or is it Barnabas???

Barnabas Collins?

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 03:44 PM
No, Barnabas Gurgle, from the Steamboat.

I need to go to a dentist, my right molar is killing me.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/93155/200.jpg

It still isn't funny, until Scott gets Banned!!!

SkinBasket
04-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I miss people keeping lame arguments about stupid shit in one thread instead of litternig them all across the forum. Even LJ could keep his focus for that long.

I also miss murphy's bananas.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I as well miss his tasty treats.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/100834.jpg

MJZiggy
04-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Where's bananaman?

Iron Mike
04-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Where's bananaman?

He has been vacationing in Jamaica........
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/roogal/Smilies/party0046.gif

MJZiggy
04-04-2006, 06:09 PM
And why, pray tell, did he not bring me along?

Iron Mike
04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Where's bananaman?

Or, maybe he was abducted by aliens..........

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/roogal/Smilies/borg.gif

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Jamaica... those were the days.

Iron Mike
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM
And why, pray tell, did he not bring me along?

Are you SURE you wanna roll with bananaman?????

http://70.85.169.212/6181/32/emo/bananalama.gif

Fritz
04-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Anybody remember NewsBruin? He was pretty knowledgable, I thought.

GrnBay007
04-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Anybody remember NewsBruin? He was pretty knowledgable, I thought.

I remember him. He was a good poster and not all radical.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Fritz, I hardly remember you.

GrnBay007
04-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Fritz, I hardly remember you.

Geez, you're such a newbie!! :roll:

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Little wet behind the ears. who are you again? And for a guy why do you have a chick with a dog as your avatar?

GrnBay007
04-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Little wet behind the ears. who are you again? And for a guy why do you have a chick with a dog as your avatar?

F O :D

Murphy37
04-04-2006, 09:56 PM
I see Murphy and Skin Basket got mixed up again.

I saw her first SkinBasket get off her, dammit get off me pervert I can't concentrate when your horns are rubbing against mine.

Fritz
04-05-2006, 06:37 AM
I'm glad to be remembered at all, Nutz.

HarveyWallbangers
04-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Is Fritz and FritzDontBlitz the same poster?

Murphy37
04-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Does Fritz own a bar? I know a guy with the nickname of Fritz.

KYPack
04-05-2006, 12:13 PM

Yup, KY, I'm here. I am trying to catch up on the reading, but I have 960 pages of an accounting book to read before my next MBA module begins, plus, I need to write a 20 pager about my last module. I also need to find employment and, since I unwittingly sold my house to move to the USA, I need to find a place for me and the dog (O.K., the wife and kids as well) to live beyond July 1st.

But, I AM ALMOST, not quite, A FOUNDING MEMBER, and proud toud to be a RAT!

My bad, Tar.

I didn't realize that the Rat hole was around as long as it has been. My impression was it was in "beta test" or something. I didn't join up until I was cast into the thing by UNF.

Glad to see you are in here. Good luck with yer work.