PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss in trouble again...

packers11
01-15-2008, 09:53 PM
http://580wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/04454_Moss-Hit-With-Temporary-Restraining-Order__171050.html

Moss Hit With Temporary Restraining Order

Rozzie Franco 01/15/2008 17:10:50

One of the NFL's top athletes is in trouble again.

New England Patriot's wide receiver Randy Moss has been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence.

According to the victim, he committed a battery upon her causing serious injury and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention.

The affidavit reveals Moss cannot come witchin 500 hundred feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms.

Moss's troubles started in high school. He served a 30-day sentence for kicking a high school classmate.
He was kicked out of Florida State University for marijuana use, arrested for domestic violence and then arrested for pushing a Minneapolis police officer with his car.

A hearing in the case is scheduled on January 28th.

The court will determine to file a permanent judgment of injunction for protection against dating violence.

His attorney Tim Dipiero was unavailable for comment.

Fosco33
01-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Somebody buy her tickets to this weekend's game...

Packers4Ever
01-15-2008, 10:03 PM
It was only a matter of time... :roll:
Great timing, isn't it ?

packinpatland
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
"According to the victim, he committed a battery upon her causing serious injury and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention."

And why is this not condidered more serious? Assault and battery or something...........that would result in an arrest. :?:

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 10:10 PM

Front row, 50-yard line behind the Patriots bench type tickets?

gbgary
01-15-2008, 10:11 PM
"According to the victim, he committed a battery upon her causing serious injury and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention."

And why is this not condidered more serious? Assault and battery or something...........that would result in an arrest. :?:

sounds like kidnapping?! :wink:

Fosco33
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM

Yeah - that's what I was thinking.... plenty of cops there to enforce the 500 ft bubble.

KYPack
01-15-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd like a couple of the 4 "W's" on this one.

When did it happen?
Where did it go down?

How much shit is he in? Does he face charges on this or is it an old case or what?

MJZiggy
01-15-2008, 10:50 PM

When did it happen?
Where did it go down?

How much shit is he in? Does he face charges on this or is it an old case or what?

And lastly, how big of a freakin distraction can we make out of it for the next 3 weeks?

FritzDontBlitz
01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
The affidavit reveals Moss cannot come witchin 500 hundred feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms.

Dang, isn't that like 500,000 feet?

Heh

Packers4Ever
01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Did you all find the news article as shown in first post?

Was supposed to be WDBO 580, all I found was a

"sorry we cannot find your request" or whatever. I used

Randy Moss for them to locate story - NADA ......

Lurker64
01-15-2008, 11:53 PM

Yeah - that's what I was thinking.... plenty of cops there to enforce the 500 ft bubble.

You could also buy her two seats, one in each endzone section and just move her every quarter.

packers11
01-16-2008, 12:06 AM

they took it down :shock:

packers11
01-16-2008, 12:07 AM
pft.com has it now...

POSTED 10:48 p.m. EST, January 15, 2008

HOT WATER FOR MOSS?

With a chance for his first Super Bowl appearance only days away and a shot at a huge free-agency payday just around the corner, receiver Randy Moss reportedly has been involved in his first off-field incident since leaving Minnesota.

According to WDBO-AM radio, a temporary injunction has been entered against Moss "for protection against dating violence."

Moss reportedly cannot come within 500 feet of the complaining witness, or use or possess firearms.

The woman who obtained the injunction claims that Moss committed a battery against her, and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention.

A hearing has been set for January 28.

As far as we can tell, Moss has not been arrested and currently faces no criminal charges. Still, it's the last thing that he or the Patriots need as they prepare to continue to build upon a 17-0 record.

Guiness
01-16-2008, 12:14 AM
here's an update. Sounds like they're not sure if it's that Randy Moss or not.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=1655&line=111543&spln=1

Earlier Tuesday evening, WDBO-AM Radio 580 in Central Florida reported Patriots WR Randy G. Moss was hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence. However the story now has been taken down from the radio station's website.
After some searching, we dug up a court document, filed on Jan 14, that does list a person by the name of Randy G. Moss accused of "dating violence" against a woman named Rachelle Washington. Outside of WBDO radio's intial report, there is no telling if the Randy G. Moss in the court document is the same Randy G. Moss that plays wide receiver for the New England Patriots. It is worth noting that Patriots' Randy G. Moss is married, but does make his offseason home in Boca Raton, FL. Jan. 15 - 11:34 pm et

CaliforniaCheez
01-16-2008, 12:21 AM

When did it happen?
Where did it go down?

It's the How Much ??

How much of her story is true and how much will it change when sworn to in court? How much did Moss piss her off and how much of a nut is she? How much will her attorney want to drop the case and much left over for her?

How much will it cost him if he is innocent, how much if he is guilty as hell, how much for each degree in between.

How much evidence is against him??

How much will ESPN go on about this?

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 02:33 AM
Screw moss!! He used Favre and the Packers. He never planned on playing in GB, that sorry MFer. I really wanted PimpT to trade for him, now he can rot in hell.

The Pack are one game away from showing that sorry bastard that he made the wrong choice.

sepporepi
01-16-2008, 05:10 AM
Quote:

Dang, isn't that like 500,000 feet?

Heh

More like 50.000 feet. But that are still about 10 miles :lol:.

So she does not need tickets, it will be enough to have her tailgating :twisted:

packinpatland
01-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Apparently this has to be another Randy Moss. Or Robert Kraft is very powerful...............no one is reporting this story.

packinpatland
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Appears there is some validity to the story, whether it's true or not, there is a story.
Is he married?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/16/moss.ap/index.html

gbgary
01-16-2008, 01:03 PM
yeah it's being reported on the radio now and he's saying it's not true. someone he's known for 11 years and just wants money. we'll see.

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2008, 01:21 PM
I wonder why she didn't try this extortion tactic in the other 10 years she's known Moss. Accident as Moss says, or intentional harm as the woman says, either way both have admitted to some kind of injury. If she was treated for some kind of injury, then there will be a medical record, which can be analyzed to see if it's consistent with domestic battery.

She may have even tried getting money from him, but after the fact, but that would mean in her suffering, she seized the moment to extort money from him after knowing him for the last 11 years. Huh? Nice friend if that's true.

We'll see how it plays out. We know he can be a punk, but I didn't think of him as a battery guy.

SkinBasket
01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
We'll see how it plays out. We know he can be a punk, but I didn't think of him as a battery guy.

You're right, he's much more of a run them over in his Lexus type. He says in the story he's never physically laid his hand on a woman or hurt a woman. I guess he just lets his bumper do the heavy work. Got to save those precious hands after all.

You know this is Thompson's fault too. If he had brought Moss here, he would never have gotten into trouble. I hope he can sleep at night knowing he might have ruined Randy's sparkling reputation.

PackerTimer
01-16-2008, 02:39 PM

You're right, he's much more of a run them over in his Lexus type. He says in the story he's never physically laid his hand on a woman or hurt a woman. I guess he just lets his bumper do the heavy work. Got to save those precious hands after all.

You know this is Thompson's fault too. If he had brought Moss here, he would never have gotten into trouble. I hope he can sleep at night knowing he might have ruined Randy's sparkling reputation.

That is the exact thought I had when I read that. When he said that he never has laid a hand on a woman in anger the first thought that came to mind was, no you let your car do the dirty work.

Packers4Ever
01-16-2008, 04:43 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Appears there is some validity to the story, whether it's true or not, there is a story.
Is he married?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/16/moss.ap/index.html

Also on my MSN home page today....

MJZiggy
01-16-2008, 04:53 PM
He never gets into it with women...and TO always gets along with his quarterback...

pbmax
01-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Clearly T2 deserves to be slapped with a deer sausage for failing to acquire this fine human being for a 4th round pick last offseason.

I mean, really, the team chemistry has been fine this year, certainly Moss couldn't have altered that. :P

Packers4Ever
01-16-2008, 08:22 PM

they took it down :shock:
-----------------------
Exactly as I thought.....
Thanx packers 11

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
I just saw him on ESPN and I can tell you right now he did something. You could see it in his eyes. He made a bad call. If she was gonna accept a payoff he might have been better off showing her the money and later he could have claimed he did it because he didn't want to distract from the team. The money he will get in a big contract next year will pay for itself a couple of times.

He has got to want to kill her for pulling this right now.

Iron Mike
01-17-2008, 07:22 AM
The money he will get in a big contract next year will pay for itself a couple of times.

http://www.10000takes.com/MossMask.jpg

Str8 cash, Homey.