PDA

View Full Version : Is It Sunday Yet?

oregonpackfan
01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Dang, this week seems to be taking a long time before the Packer game on Sunday! And it's only Tuesday!

Are any of you getting antsy as well?

Freak Out
01-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Antsy? You might say that......lol.

packinpatland
01-16-2008, 07:30 AM
How many ways can you say 'antsy'?......................I'm feeling ALL of them!

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Thinking too much about it is no good. You might need to hit that chronic to help you forget for a few days.

Partial
01-16-2008, 09:08 AM
I feel the same way OPF. I am ready for this game! Interestingly enough I do not think I am going to be able to catch much of it live. I'll be in the airport for a good amount of the day. God bless the DVR

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 09:33 AM
God bless the DVRThis is proof your honey dont love you. She did it on purpose to make you miss the game. This is the first step toward resentment in your relationship.

Partial
01-16-2008, 09:34 AM
God bless the DVRThis is proof your honey dont love you. She did it on purpose to make you miss the game. This is the first step toward resentment in your relationship.

I booked everything knowing I'd miss the game. I actually have it timed out that I will be in the airport for 2 hours starting at kickoff time.

I took the cheapest tickets, though. Has nothing to do with the lady. I am just cheap.

oregonpackfan
01-16-2008, 09:35 AM

Madtown,

Sorry, guy, but you will never make it as a newspaper relationship counselor! :)

BallHawk
01-16-2008, 11:19 AM
I feel the same way OPF. I am ready for this game! Interestingly enough I do not think I am going to be able to catch much of it live. I'll be in the airport for a good amount of the day. God bless the DVR

If you don't mind knowing the results of the game before you watch it I guess that works. But, still, don't you think spending a few more bucks so that you could watch the Pack would be worth it? Championship games for the Pack don't come around every year.

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2008, 01:25 PM

Two words for you Partial: Airport Hooters (.)(.)

Partial
01-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Word up. I'll be at a sportsbar in the airport watching what I can. I've got headphones for flight and landin portion of the trip so I don't hear anything score wise.