PDA

View Full Version : KGB the prophet!

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Back in the preseason when the Pack beat the Seahawks, KGB went on camera and made the bold prediction that the Packers were going all the way to the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl. I'm sure many thought he was chugging all the kool-aid, or perhaps had taken one too many blows to the head. He not only believed, but is helping to deliver on the prediction right now. That's pretty cool. Here are a couple of links that talk about his prediction.

http://www.railbirdcentral.com/2007/08/kgb-predicts-nfc-championship.html

http://sportsline.com/nfl/story/10313159

I hope his prediction of a Super Bowl victory comes true. Funny thing is, we are a lot closer now to what KGB believed back in August.

MadtownPacker
01-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Did you read about a movie he had everyone watch during training camp?

It was called "Beating the Giants".

Carolina_Packer
01-16-2008, 10:55 PM
Did you read about a movie he had everyone watch during training camp?

This guy is good! :lol:

BF4MVP
01-16-2008, 11:26 PM
This is from the sportsline.com article:

No, there is no Super Bowl in store for Green Bay this year. Just don't see the Packers getting by this little ol' team called the Chicago Bears.
I bet the author would like to have this statement back.. :lol:

BF4MVP
01-16-2008, 11:28 PM
"Facing the Giants" actually..Not that it matters, it's eerily accurate either way 8-) :shock:

MadtownPacker
01-17-2008, 01:49 AM
"Facing the Giants" actually..Not that it matters, it's eerily accurate either way 8-) :shock:Well does the team facing the Giants win?

Iron Mike
01-17-2008, 06:35 AM

No, there is no Super Bowl in store for Green Bay this year. Just don't see the Packers getting by this little ol' team called the Chicago Bears.

IDK......I guess we didn't get by the Bears this year. :x

packinpatland
01-17-2008, 06:39 AM

IDK......I guess we didn't get by the Bears this year. :x

Just a bump in the road to success!

BF4MVP
01-17-2008, 08:57 AM
"Facing the Giants" actually..Not that it matters, it's eerily accurate either way 8-) :shock:Well does the team facing the Giants win?
Hell if I know..I had never even heard of the movie before he talked about it. I hope so though 8-)

GrnBay007
01-17-2008, 09:08 AM
Hell if I know..I had never even heard of the movie before he talked about it. I hope so though 8-)

My son has it here....should I watch it quick? lol

Carolina_Packer
01-17-2008, 09:12 AM

My son has it here....should I watch it quick? lol

Adding a new title, Packerrats movie critic! Sure, I'd like to get your impressions and understand what the movie is about.