PDA

View Full Version : PowerPoint of Saturday's win

AtlPackFan
01-17-2008, 09:28 AM
I have a Power Point presentation of Saturday's game that someone sent me...how do I upload it for you all???

AtlPackFan
01-17-2008, 09:54 AM
I have a Power Point presentation of Saturday's game that someone sent me...how do I upload it for you all???

OK...apparently no one knows how for sure or - more likely - you have all seen it and I'm late to the party...again. :oops:

If you don't have it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

GrnBay007
01-17-2008, 09:59 AM
I have no idea how to upload that, but some of our computer "experts" may be coming along and can help. I'd like to see it.

AtlPackFan
01-17-2008, 10:05 AM
I have no idea how to upload that, but some of our computer "experts" may be coming along and can help. I'd like to see it.

I thought someone had set up a webpage or FTP site for us to upload this stuff but I can't remember who and I can't find the thread. Old age strikes again. :cry:

AtlPackFan
01-17-2008, 10:18 AM

I thought someone had set up a webpage or FTP site for us to upload this stuff but I can't remember who and I can't find the thread. Old age strikes again. :cry:

Got it!!!! Found the upload site that Carolina_Packer set up! (Thanks again Carolina) I have posted it here:

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=1&user_num=57737&share_id=3286&hash=770e304857ac6221c308f0b5f992f1d2

Carolina_Packer
01-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks for uploading. In case anyone would like to do so, here is the info again:

To upload, attach file(s) to an email and send to: packerrat@onlinefilefolder.com (it can take a few minutes to show up in the shared folder)

To view files in the shared files folder: http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=1&user_num=57737&share_id=3286&hash=770e304857ac6221c308f0b5f992f1d2

You may wish to bookmark or save the site to your favorites, as well as save the email address in your address book for sending shared files.

I'm putting up a picture that I just found of an F16 decked out in Packer colors and logo (look at the missle)

CaliforniaCheez
01-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I was able to open it with Corel Presentation.

I liked the Harris tackle of Burleson.

Jerry Tagge
01-17-2008, 11:28 AM
I have a Power Point presentation of Sunday's game that someone sent me...how do I upload it for you all???
Nobody came to your assistance because the Packers played on Saturday.

I guess nobody wanted a PowerPoint of the Giants-Cowboys game. :wink:

AtlPackFan
01-17-2008, 11:39 AM
I have a Power Point presentation of Sunday's game that someone sent me...how do I upload it for you all???

OK...I am time/day challenged. Sorry. :oops: Changed the thread title, my first message.

Jerry Tagge
01-17-2008, 12:01 PM

OK...I am time/day challenged. Sorry. :oops: Changed the thread title, my first message.
Just having fun.

BTW, Saturday was the 11th anniversary of the Packers beating the Panthers 30-13 in the only other NFC Championship game ever played at Lambeau Field.

It's fitting the Packers earn the right to host their 2nd NFC Championship on the anniversary of the first one.

FritzDontBlitz
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Anybody know how to use torrents? I just uploaded a file.

superfan
01-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks for uploading, AtlPackfan, that was fun. Only thing that was missing was a shot of Holmgren looking like a snowbank in the 4th quarter.

Partial
01-17-2008, 11:43 PM
MTcracker you should resticky the upload thread. That is a pretty nifty thing for us to have.