PDA

View Full Version : Packer fans costing companies to much money!

LL2
01-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Anyone see the article over at JSO on how if every employee in the state of Wis spends 1 hour of work time talking about the Packers it cost all the employers around $40 million in wasted time. I bet all the Packerrats combined waste that much in employer work time. I know I'm guilty of it.

packinpatland
01-17-2008, 06:01 PM
Mmmm...........I'm semi-self employed..........I'm in debt! :shock:

gbgary
01-17-2008, 07:01 PM
hey...i can barely get the guys out of the shop, in the mornings to do their calls, for the same reasons. people are still whinning and bitching about the 'boys. :D the sports-radio talk is still all 'boys. i'm sure it's the same in all the play-off team cities. hell...i'm guilty myself. i'm logged on here at least a couple of hours during the day. :oops:

Scott Campbell
01-17-2008, 07:20 PM
This is my job. Mad pays me $225K a year to post here.

Aren't you guys getting paid?

MadtownPacker
01-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Anyone see the article over at JSO on how if every employee in the state of Wis spends 1 hour of work time talking about the Packers it cost all the employers around $40 million in wasted time. I bet all the Packerrats combined waste that much in employer work time. I know I'm guilty of it.Well actually, that is just WI. What if they added up all 50 states?

Campbell - Are you gonna pull a "jwalk" and complain about not being the best poster on this forum?

Scott Campbell
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Anyone see the article over at JSO on how if every employee in the state of Wis spends 1 hour of work time talking about the Packers it cost all the employers around $40 million in wasted time. I bet all the Packerrats combined waste that much in employer work time. I know I'm guilty of it.Well actually, that is just WI. What if they added up all 50 states?

Campbell - Are you gonna pull a "jwalk" and complain about not being the best poster on this forum?

And get my ass traded to JSO? No way.

LL2
01-17-2008, 07:57 PM

No...I need to get my pay to be retroactive to the date I joined! :wait: Where's mad's payroll e-mail address? He's hoarding all the cash and not sharing it with the rest of the Rat's that make this place so popular. :smack:

MJZiggy
01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Are we paid by the post? :mrgreen:

Scott Campbell
01-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Are we paid by the post? :mrgreen:

Yeah, but he's sexist and the guys are getting roughly 3x what you get.

Harlan Huckleby
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
this is an old joke that never fails to get no laughs, but I can't help thinking of the old Bob Dylan song, "Maggie's Farm"

I ain't gonna work on Madtown's farm no more
I ain't gonna work on Madtown's farm no more
He hands you a nickle, he hands you a dime
He asks you with a grin if you're having a good time
It's a shame the way he makes me scrub the floor
I ain't gonna work on MAdtown's farm no more

I get the sense that making a Bob Dylan reference has become like my dad refering to a lyric from the Mills Brothers.

Bretsky
01-17-2008, 09:39 PM
This is my job. Mad pays me $225K a year to post here.

Hell of a lot more than that chump change......... :lol: :lol: