PDA

View Full Version : AJ Hawk

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 09:30 AM
In AJ's press conference, he talks about KGB's presentation, and him buying a DVD for everyone. What movie is he talking about, anyone know?

Fosco33
01-18-2008, 09:33 AM
In AJ's press conference, he talks about KGB's presentation, and him buying a DVD for everyone. What movie is he talking about, anyone know?

Probably the preseason Super Bowl prediction....

Fritz
01-18-2008, 09:33 AM
It was Debbie Does Dallas. KGB loves the scene at the end where the woman's boss pretends he's a football player and comes out wearing a football uniform with his schlong hanging out while Debbie's got the cheerleader thing going - apparently KGB thinks it's hilarious so he got a copy for everyone, even Ted.

Green Bud Packer
01-18-2008, 09:34 AM
I read somewhere it was called Beating the Giants?

HarveyWallbangers
01-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Facing the Giants

Here's an article on it:
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/267906

denverYooper
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
It was Debbie Does Dallas. KGB loves the scene at the end where the woman's boss pretends he's a football player and comes out wearing a football uniform with his schlong hanging out while Debbie's got the cheerleader thing going - apparently KGB thinks it's hilarious so he got a copy for everyone, even Ted.

Mr. Greenfeld!

Attitudes toward shaving sure have changed in the industry through the last 30 years...

Fritz
01-18-2008, 10:00 AM

Mr. Greenfeld!

Attitudes toward shaving sure have changed in the industry through the last 30 years...

Ah, I see somebody's doctoral dissertation project taking shape.

denverYooper
01-18-2008, 10:49 AM

Mr. Greenfeld!

Yep. My adviser is the esteemed Dr. Jeremy at the Jackie Treehorn school for the fine arts.

4forfour
01-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Here's a clip from " Facing The Giants"

It's pretty good.

Supposedly KGB got MM's permission to show this to the Team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

Freak Out
01-18-2008, 11:31 AM

Mr. Greenfeld!

Yep. My adviser is the esteemed Dr. Jeremy at the Jackie Treehorn school for the fine arts.

You fucks just made my morning!

:lol: :lol:

LL2
01-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Here's a clip from " Facing The Giants"

It's pretty good.

Supposedly KGB got MM's permission to show this to the Team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

Well, they are facing the Giants. They will be facing giants if they have to play the Patriots too! When they win it all it will be the best sports story of the year!