4forfour
01-18-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYu68SHWh64

MTPackerfan
01-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Hilarious

Tarlam!
01-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry, this is not at all funny. Not even remotely.

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 02:59 PM
I have to agree......... :roll:

Deputy Nutz
01-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Funny, if you can't poke fun of Hitler, who can you poke fun of? Beside Hitler was rooting for the Cowboys, it is like killing two birds with one stone.

Tarlam!
01-18-2008, 03:13 PM
It's just not funny, Nutz. I am am positive I poke fun at everything, but this is "OMG" non funny.

Zool
01-18-2008, 03:17 PM
It was funnier yesterday when someone released the HD-DVD vs BluRay version.

Deputy Nutz
01-18-2008, 03:17 PM
It's just not funny, Nutz. I am am positive I poke fun at everything, but this is "OMG" non funny.

I say funny, If you replace Hitler with the Devil you would think it funny.

Please state why you don't think it is funny.

Cheesehead Craig
01-18-2008, 03:23 PM
That was funny as hell.

Partial
01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
It was funnier yesterday when someone released the HD-DVD vs BluRay version.

Yep.

Jimx29
01-18-2008, 04:10 PM
That's was not only pretty original, but funny as hell. :lol:

Comedy is very subjective.

You slip and fall on the ice.....funny
Me slipping and falling on ice.....tragedy

]{ilr]3
01-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I got a good laugh out of it! :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-18-2008, 05:08 PM
It's just not funny, Nutz. I am am positive I poke fun at everything, but this is "OMG" non funny.Quit being so damn PC you kraut!!

I am busting my ass off right now!! Too damn funny man!!

oregonpackfan
01-18-2008, 06:16 PM
I thought it was funny.

To paraphrase an old adage, "Humor is in the eye of the beholder."

packers11
01-18-2008, 09:25 PM
haha I thought it was hilarious...

I went to click the link again to show my friend and now it doesnt work... BOOOO!!! :(

Tarlam!
01-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Well, I understand why you guys might think it funny, but I happen to understand what "Hitler" says. It was not funny.

And It cost some 50 million lives.

You're right, I need to get a sense of humour.

Jimx29
01-19-2008, 02:06 AM
haha I thought it was hilarious...

I went to click the link again to show my friend and now it doesnt work... BOOOO!!! :(Hmmm....wonder if anyone thought ahead and snagged it before it went away? :D

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v24/numbnutz/?action=view&current=giantcowboy.flv

vince
01-19-2008, 05:02 AM
Well, I understand why you guys might think it funny, but I happen to understand what "Hitler" says. It was not funny.

I don't have any idea what anyone was saying there, but I bet that would tend to make a difference in the perceived comedic value...

You gotta laugh at a guy who's distressed over not being able to proudly don his brand new T.O. jersey though... :P

Thanks for re-posting that Numb.

BallHawk
01-19-2008, 07:03 AM
"Well, at least I won my fantasy football team won. I kicked all your asses."

:D

BTW, that's from the movie Downfall, which is a really good movie.

Little Whiskey
01-19-2008, 11:02 AM
what are all you talking about hitler? that was charlie chaplin.

Patler
01-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Creative, yes; but not funny in my opinion.

For many it is difficult to see Hitler or anything associated with him and laugh. Over time that feeling will diminish as the intense personal impacts lessen. However, to many he will remain about as funny as the black plague was in Europe. It is hard to make fun of either one, in my opinion.

Iron Mike
01-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Creative, yes; but not funny in my opinion.

For many it is difficult to see Hitler or anything associated with him and laugh. Over time that feeling will diminish as the intense personal impacts lessen. However, to many he will remain about as funny as the black plague was in Europe. It is hard to make fun of either one, in my opinion.

I beg to differ......the bubonic plague was eminently funny:

Bring Out Your Dead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs)

4forfour
01-19-2008, 11:47 AM
So that's what it's like to have no sense of humor . :cry:

Patler
01-19-2008, 11:57 AM

Humor is, as some have suggested, a personal thing, and if you were impacted personally by Hitler, as many were, it is not something they can laugh at, no matter what, no matter when. As I said, that will change some in time, but not for some people.

To suggest that means that someone has "no sense of humor" is both arrogant and insensitive. Not everything is funny to everyone.

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2008, 11:59 AM

You underestimated. Combine the total of all deaths of civilians that were executed, then add up all the civilians that died from war related reasons, then add up all the soldiers that died from all the countries because of a war that Hitler started. I would estimate that number to be closer to 100 million lives if not a bit more. Over 40 million Russians died alone during the conflict that we refer to WWII

4forfour
01-19-2008, 12:05 PM
I bet you guys are a blast at Packer Games.

Patler
01-19-2008, 12:16 PM

You are right, anyone who can't find humor in a skit featuring Hitler is obviously without humor, and would be a wet blanket in any gathering. I am awed by your insight.

MadtownPacker
01-19-2008, 12:42 PM

Humor is, as some have suggested, a personal thing, and if you were impacted personally by Hitler, as many were, it is not something they can laugh at, no matter what, no matter when. As I said, that will change some in time, but not for some people.

To suggest that means that someone has "no sense of humor" is both arrogant and insensitive. Not everything is funny to everyone.OK so where you personally impacted by hitler? You could have been and if so I can understand.

The reason why it is funny to me is because hitler is the loser. The video totally ridicules him. He will always be remembered in history so why not remember him as a crybaby loser? I bet that is how he was in real life anyways.

4forfour
01-19-2008, 12:57 PM
You are right, anyone who can't find humor in a skit featuring Hitler is obviously without humor, and would be a wet blanket in any gathering.

That and the fact that you can't understand how others might find it funny.

Patler
01-19-2008, 01:07 PM
You are right, anyone who can't find humor in a skit featuring Hitler is obviously without humor, and would be a wet blanket in any gathering.

When did I suggest that I can't understand that others can find it funny?

If you actually READ my comments, I have said it was not funny IN MY OPINION. I clearly explained that over time things will change, but for SOME it will never be funny. I can accept that some will find it funny, however you seem to think it is unreasonable if someone does not find it funny.

What I really don't understand is why you have implied that unless someone finds that particular piece funny, they have no sense of humor.

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 01:23 PM

Who are you?

highlander
01-19-2008, 04:42 PM

Have you lost anyone because of Hitlers slaughters. Do you know the significance of this sicko and the people he killed? Over 1,000,000 innocent people killed, including children. I am not Jewish , but I certainely can see why people find NO humor in this stuff.

I will add that does not mean they have no sence of humor like you suggest. It means they have wounds that will not heal . Respect that !

GrnBay007
01-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Respect that !

Words of wisdom.

4forfour
01-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Well you made a believer out of me, I bet you're a ton of fun.

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Actually he is. And his football knowledge is over the moon.

BallHawk
01-19-2008, 06:10 PM
If you find it funny I can understand why.

If you don't find it funny I can understand why.

Let's just leave it at that.

GrnBay007
01-19-2008, 06:12 PM

4forfour, don't take offense if not everyone that views what you post is not funny. Some people just have areas that they don't view as funny...and they express that. It's nothing personal. I remember myself being in this boat quite while back when someone posted a joke about a person with Alzheimer's. I took offense to it because it hit home with someone in my family....but it was obvious it was not done to be mean...it was just one of the jokes out there meant to be funny. Just because someone takes offense to something that hits home, doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 06:20 PM

4forfour, don't take offense if not everyone that views what you post is not funny. Some people just have areas that they don't view as funny...and they express that. It's nothing personal. I remember myself being in this boat quite while back when someone posted a joke about a person with Alzheimer's. I took offense to it because it hit home with someone in my family....but it was obvious it was not done to be mean...it was just one of the jokes out there meant to be funny. Just because someone takes offense to something that hits home, doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor.

Well said 007, well said.

Maybe we can end this with that.

Jimx29
01-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Shoulda used Lincoln.........

Still to soon? :?

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Wouldn't have worked he would have been a Bears fan, though he might have switched his loyalties to the Skins once he got to Washington...nah. Nobody does that...

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2008, 11:07 PM

I don't even think Tar or Patler took offense, they just said it wasn't funny. I respect that, but hell I think Larry the Cable Guy is funny.

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 11:14 PM
One of my closes friends is a Jew, and she is VERY sensitive to this type of humor. She won't even watch Seinfeld because of the anti-semite jokes. She was a psychologist helping people with post-war trauma and heard hundreds of horrible stories. Hitler is very real to her, and many others. One thing we must remember here is that there are still many people who are still alive that have been affected by World War II. It wasn't that long ago. As I watched that skit, I found it offensive also. We just need to respect others sensitivies to such things, rather than bash each other for them.

4forfour
01-20-2008, 02:15 AM
Of the three Packers message boards I posted this on this is the only one getting negative feedback. I'll make note of that before posting anything again.

Scott Campbell
01-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Of the three Packers message boards I posted this on this is the only one getting negative feedback. I'll make note of that before posting anything again.

In the spirit of your youtube link, we don't have any feedback nazi's censoring peoples opinions here. Why don't you make a note of that while you're at it.

4forfour
01-20-2008, 08:24 AM
Good Luck with your little Forum

StPaulPackFan
01-20-2008, 08:25 AM

Don't take this so personally. It's a message board afterall. People always have differing opinions on different subjects. If everyone agreed on everything there would be no point in posting. With the obvious exception of pro-Bears opinions. Those should always be kept silent... :twisted:

As far as the clip, some people are just affected differently by different things. Personally, I thought the clip was hilarious. I like the idea of mocking one of the most hated people in history by mocking one of my least favorite teams. But then again I have not been personally affected by the atrocities of Hitler & WWII.

Patler
01-20-2008, 09:02 AM

In other words, you are making note of the fact that this board encourages different opinions and real discussions by people willing to express different points of view. It's not just a collection of people all agreeing with one another. Do you really prefer a board on which all that people do is agree with one another, or one in which members really discuss the topics? Have the other boards given you as many feedback comments as this one has?

I don't understand why you are bothered so much just because a few of us did not find it funny and stated that fact. It seems that most who expressed an opinion agreed with you. Several of us did not. So what? If you watch the audience for any comedian who tackles controversial subject matter you will see some laughing excessively, some smiling, some not laughing at all. That is the nature of comedy in general and particularly of comedy of the type you posted.

Iron Mike
01-20-2008, 10:51 AM

Bitter, party of one--your table is ready. :roll:

HarveyWallbangers
01-20-2008, 11:04 AM

Good Luck with your big Forum.

Harlan Huckleby
01-20-2008, 12:58 PM
When dee Fuhrer says, "vee is de master race"
Vee Hiel! Hiel! In dee Fuhrer's face