PDA

View Full Version : The Super Charger Train

Partial
01-18-2008, 03:34 PM
I have a hunch the Chargers are going to run the ball to a victory on Sunday. I expect them to use LT, Sproles and Turner religiously.

The weather is going to be nasty and I think it will limit the Patriots passing attack. Have a freak athlete cut from the Neon Mike Hawkins mold in Antonio Cromartie will be very useful on defending the wind-affected jump ball against Moss.

I think Merriman and Phillips are going to be coming out looking for blood, especially after those cocky Patriots did the lights out dance in the middle of the field after last year's playoff match-up.

Who's with me?!?!

Deputy Nutz
01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't want the Chargers to win, it is the Packers destiny to beat the Patriots.

SD GB fan
01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
im on board. chargers vs packers superbowl would be the dream superbowl for me. two favorite teams (packers of course get the edge). although beating the patriots would be so sweet.

Jimx29
01-18-2008, 04:54 PM
The weather is going to be nasty and I think it will limit the Patriots passing attack. Mid-20's and sun.

That's a day in the park, even for SD IMHO

TennesseePackerBacker
01-18-2008, 05:03 PM
The weather is going to be nasty and I think it will limit the Patriots passing attack. Mid-20's and sun.

That's a day in the park, even for SD IMHO

25-30 mph winds will make it very hard for Brady to throw on target. If he does another 26/28 in that kind of weather I'll go jump off a bridge.

MadtownPacker
01-18-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't want the Chargers to win, it is the Packers destiny to beat the Patriots.Yeah, I think that is how it is suppose to go down too.