PDA

View Full Version : Fire Ted Thompson!!

Kiwon
01-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Opps.....sorry..... :oops:

I just had a flashback to a PR thread of a year ago.

Tony Oday
01-18-2008, 06:49 PM
We have no running game I cant believe TT let Green go!

MJZiggy
01-18-2008, 06:50 PM
And for cripesakes, besides Driver who have we got to catch Favre's passes?

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Our defense completely sucks!

Tony Oday
01-18-2008, 07:02 PM
I cannot believe we didnt sign a Saftey this year!

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 07:05 PM
And what's with that Gameboy, Nintendo, XBox........whatever his name is guy?

Tony Oday
01-18-2008, 07:08 PM
And what's with that Gameboy, Nintendo, XBox........whatever his name is guy?

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I cant believe that we couldnt get a decent TE...I mean Stevens or That guy from San Fran!?#@!?$

Well atleast Rogers will be the starter by middle of the year...

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Gosh, I'm glad we got Nall.

MJZiggy
01-18-2008, 07:18 PM
And don't even get me started on the o-line. Favre'll be on his back every play.

Lurker64
01-18-2008, 07:26 PM
We really screwed up not filling the following needs in free agency:
1) A stretch the field receiver.
2) A pass-catching TE to replace David Martin.
3) A veteran fullback.
4) A RB we had heard of before.

Also, passing on Meachem in the draft? Stupid.

RashanGary
01-18-2008, 07:32 PM
We really screwed up not filling the following needs in free agency:
1) A stretch the field receiver.
2) A pass-catching TE to replace David Martin.
3) A veteran fullback.
4) A RB we had heard of before.

Also, passing on Meachem in the draft? Stupid.

And a Safety that doesn't suck as much as Manuel

Freak Out
01-18-2008, 07:33 PM
I just want to be loved is that so wrong?

RashanGary
01-18-2008, 07:34 PM
As funny as this is, none of us really thought all of it would be pretty much solved or even close to solved.

Many thought there were enough strengths to cover the weaknesses (similar to Tampa or Seattle) but we didn't think we'd be the cream of the NFC crop with no real weakness, instead of weaknesses all we have is a couple inconsistant positions and a few average players. No real duds. Nobody saw this coming.

4forfour
01-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Without Mike Sherman we won't win 4 games :huh:

MJZiggy
01-18-2008, 07:49 PM
As funny as this is, none of us really thought all of it would be pretty much solved or even close to solved.

Many thought there were enough strengths to cover the weaknesses (similar to Tampa or Seattle) but we didn't think we'd be the cream of the NFC crop with no real weakness, instead of weaknesses all we have is a couple inconsistant positions and a few average players. No real duds. Nobody saw this coming.

Depends what position you're talking about. I remembered when GJ was healthy at the beginning of last season. I knew he'd be back. Ballhawk called Ruvell, others called Grant. Those that didn't call Grant gave Jackson a ray of hope. In bits and pieces, people knew...

btw, 4forFour, if I haven't said welcome to the forum, well, welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here.

RashanGary
01-18-2008, 07:58 PM
I thought this team was good. I put my money where my mouth was, but I try to have a little realism with my ego so I can't say I thought it was this good and I don't remember anyone else being this optimistic either. Nobody was talkign SB at the beginning of the year. Sure, if you piece it all together we all saw it coming but let's be real, nobody would have bet on it. Every one knows it all until it's time for a wager and then it's just their opinion, not something they're willing to risk money on. In hind sight though, that opinion was something they really believed in. They just didn't bet because they didn't want to steal money from Vegas :roll:

MJZiggy
01-18-2008, 08:09 PM
As I recall, KGB believed and he wasn't UNIVERSALLY panned for his opinion and as to betting, you have to have money to bet money.

Scott Campbell
01-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Nice. :D

pbmax
01-18-2008, 08:51 PM
And we still haven't replaced the guard we didn't draft. Without Logan Mankins, no team can hope to compete for the Super Bowl.

swede
01-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I was talking to Merlin's dentist today and he seems convinced that Ted made a lot of questionable moves for a lot of questionable reasons and has been something of a disaster.

"By the way," said the dentist. "Who's Ted anyway?"

Kiwon
01-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I just want to be loved is that so wrong?

Freaky, if loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right!

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/rofl-mao.jpg

Kiwon
01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
After two years, Thompson's record is a dismal 12-20.

Call him a polar bear, a turtle, whatever, but the supposed draft guru has had two drafts and look at the results. Farve is way past his prime, Rogers can't stay healthy, Ahman Green is leaving, we've got no O-line or proven running back.

And we all know how TT feels about spending on free agents.

Let's fire his a$$ now and let him break the news to his boyfriend.

Bill Parcells is available. Hire him as GM and maybe he can bring in some veterans and turn this thing around.

The Packers will never win as long as they stay the youngest team in league.

Scott Campbell
01-18-2008, 10:47 PM
I was talking to Merlin's dentist today..........

I think he was working on the wrong cavity.

Tarlam!
01-19-2008, 01:07 AM
TT is still trying to run Favre out of town. This must surely be obvious to all packer fans.

I say, we gather the mob around 1265 and just lynch the bastard!

vince
01-19-2008, 04:44 AM
Yup, more holes than swiss cheese. How is this offense ever going to score points?

I have NO expectations for next season. Those last four games might as well have been against the little sisters of the poor.

Anyone who thinks the end of last year meant anything doesn't know shit about football. Teddy's way will NEVER NEVER work in today's NFL, and you blind idiots who think this team will ever amount to anything, not only next year, but EVER, are clueless.

cpk1994
01-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Unless TT meets the 3 personal benchmarks I have set for him, the season is a failure.

Carolina_Packer
01-19-2008, 10:53 AM
We have no veteran depth!!! Where's our running game gonna come from? Who did we get to help out in the red zone?

Badgepack
01-19-2008, 11:05 AM
How many defensive tackles do we need for cryin out loud, idiot.

twoseven
01-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Favre said it best in one of his interviews this week..saw it on ESPN..paraphrased..'you all (the media) thought I was crazy when I said this was the most talented group of guys I've played with..'

Tarlam!
01-21-2008, 07:16 AM
May as well get the discussion going again, now that we got punked!

Kiwon
01-21-2008, 07:42 AM
No way! TT put the guys on the field. They are the ones that had to play the game.

GB had enough talent but the Giants looked better prepared and seemed to want it more.

I've never seen Al Harris get smoked the way that Plaxico Burress did him yesterday.