PDA

View Full Version : dang...this has been a long week.

gbgary
01-18-2008, 08:53 PM
it's friday night and no nails left to bite. :shock:

:D

packinpatland
01-18-2008, 08:55 PM
I've just had my third glass of wine. :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Favre broke his ankle in practice today.

Oh well, Rodgers can do the job.

gbgary
01-18-2008, 08:57 PM

you better find some wood to knock on. :evil:

pbmax
01-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Rodgers just pulled a quad getting up off the recliner. Nall has had five weeks, M3 will have him ready.

gbgary
01-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Rodgers just pulled a quad getting up off the recliner. Nall has had five weeks, M3 will have him ready.

now that's funny!

LL2
01-19-2008, 07:23 AM
After they win the next two weeks will be pure torture! I hate the move the NFL made to have the SB 2 weeks after the championship game. I'm sure there will be plenty to read and watch to pass time.

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Well if you can't handle the wait, you can stop by my place. I'm sure there's enough chores around here to keep you busy right up 'til gametime. You can start by reattaching that antenna cable that some idiot thought would be a good idea to cut...

cpk1994
01-19-2008, 09:46 AM

No, that just means Favre will throw for 5 TD's. Oh, wait, that was a sprained ankle. 7 TD's then.

oregonpackfan
01-19-2008, 10:58 AM
Dang! It still isn't Sunday?! What am I going to do with this nervous energy? I live too far away to join PPL in a glass of wine, too far away to join my Wisconsin PR's in shoveling snow...

Guess I will have to head off to the local "Y" and join the "Geriatric Gerties" in their Senior Aerobics class. :)

oregonpackfan
01-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Dang! It still isn't Sunday?! What am I going to do with this nervous energy? I live too far away to join PPL in a glass of wine, too far away to join my Wisconsin PR's in shoveling snow...

Guess I will have to head off to the local "Y" and join the "Geriatric Gerties" in their Senior Aerobics class. :)

privatepacker
01-19-2008, 11:03 AM
The problem is that none of us really want to think about the next game. So we review tomorrows game over and over. Not much left to look at. The players will decide who becomes victorious and right now I believe that Green Bay's players are playing like Spartans! May it continue through the weekend!!!!

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Speaking just for me, living in Patriotland, I am so glad they play first.

Harlan Huckleby
01-19-2008, 03:22 PM
right now I believe that Green Bay's players are playing like Spartans!

oh no ... that means they are gonna blow a big lead in the second half.

(Joke clue: what is the state capital of Michigan?)