PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the day

Rastak
01-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Good luck to all my friends on this forum. Amazing year and what a big game tomorrow. Should be a great game. Pack most likely wins but there's a reason they play the games. I take Green Bay by 14 in this one.

PlantPage55
01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks Rastak - classy, classy individual, you are.

red
01-19-2008, 05:30 PM
thanks queeny

i'm also thinking a 14 point + blowout

won't be much sleep tonight

PackerTimer
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Just admit it. You're a Packer fan. Put on the old #4 jersey and embrace the greatness. :D

GrnBay007
01-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Good luck to all my friends on this forum. Amazing year and what a big game tomorrow. Should be a great game. Pack most likely wins but there's a reason they play the games. I take Green Bay by 14 in this one.

Awwe, Ras......we love you at PR!! :D

BallHawk
01-19-2008, 06:23 PM
thanks queeny

i'm also thinking a 14 point + blowout

won't be much sleep tonight

I'm not sure. As the days have past I've become more and more nervous about this game. The weather could very well be our Achilles Heel in this game.

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 06:23 PM
By virtue of being close to GB..............may you bask in the glory. :lol:

oregonpackfan
01-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Just admit it. You're a Packer fan. Put on the old #4 jersey and embrace the greatness. :D

Mark your calendar for the 2008 Packer Rats gathering, Rastak.

You can use it as your "Coming Out" party in finally admitting you are a Packer Fan! :)

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 06:34 PM
And even if you don't, come anyway.

Rastak
01-19-2008, 06:35 PM

Mark your calendar for the 2008 Packer Rats gathering, Rastak.

You can use it as your "Coming Out" party in finally admitting you are a Packer Fan! :)

Ask Superfan or Harv if that's likely.

Good luck though, and enjoy the game.

vince
01-19-2008, 06:45 PM
It's a pleasure to read and respond to your posts Ras and thanks for the sentiment. Thanks for hanging around here as much as you do.

My heart is nervous about the magnitude of this game, but my head says I agree with your 14 point prediction.

swede
01-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Thanks Rastak.

I echo the warm sentiments toward you and your love of football. You are a classy person for sure. Even NFL players come out onto the field following their brutal, violent, titanic conflicts by congratulating each other, sometimes warmly. and remembering--that as important as it is to all of us-- it is a game, a sport, a contest, a diversion.

Viking fans and Green Bay Packer fans must always remember that we are people first and fans second...

...and that we both hate the Bears.

Rastak
01-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks Rastak.

I echo the warm sentiments toward you and your love of football. You are a classy person for sure. Even NFL players come out onto the field following their brutal, violent, titanic conflicts by congratulating each other, sometimes warmly. and remembering--that as important as it is to all of us-- it is a game, a sport, a contest, a diversion.

Viking fans and Green Bay Packer fans must always remember that we are people first and fans second...

Well put my friend. The only real difference between most of us is how we were brought up, in effect, what team we were taught to love.

Some folks just grab who's hot but most of us hang with our team since early childhood.

Scott Campbell
01-19-2008, 08:49 PM
If I were going to be a troll, I'd want to be like Ras.

Badgerinmaine
01-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks Rastak.

:)

Nice. 8-)
I'll echo all the good wishes going Rastak's way. He's not only a class act, but a very useful contributor here.

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:23 PM

:wink: Thanks Ras, you are the epitamy of class!! Did i spell epitamy right? Oh well. I enjoy your posts. BTW, do you hang out on any Vikings forums? And don't lie just to prove your not a closet fan. 8-)

BF4MVP
01-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks a lot, Ras, you're a class act. 8-)

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 09:27 PM

:wink: Thanks Ras, you are the epitamy of class!! Did i spell epitamy right? Oh well. I enjoy your posts. BTW, do you hang out on any Vikings forums? And don't lie just to prove your not a closet fan. 8-)

Epitome. And you're right by the way...class act totally.

Partial
01-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Always a gentlemen Ras! Hope you make it to GB next year. I'll bring some rackets and some balls for a pre-nightoutdrinking tennis showdown.

MJZiggy
01-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Then the rest of us can laugh at your limping. (we would never do that--at least not to Ras. Kidding.)

Packers4Ever
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks for being such a good friend
to us, Ras - helpful when we needed
help, sharing our sadness at bad times,
you're a good buddy... :wink:

superfan
01-19-2008, 10:40 PM
It's a pleasure to read and respond to your posts Ras and thanks for the sentiment. Thanks for hanging around here as much as you do.

My heart is nervous about the magnitude of this game, but my head says I agree with your 14 point prediction.

My thoughts precisely.

Thanks, Ras, too bad I won't be around to watch this one with you. I know converting you to the green and gold won't happen, but at the least maybe you could convince some of your purple brethren to temper their g&g hatred and be more like you. :)

Hmm, maybe that's it - Rastak, double agent. :D