PDA

View Full Version : do people realy have a clue about our team?

red
01-19-2008, 05:29 PM
i'm watching nfln right now and marshall faulk is talking about how green bay sets up everything else with the screen.

what?

we hardly even run it anymore. we're a short slant team

thats what makes us tick

i read about how good the giants run game is, and how much trouble we're going to have with it. its like they didn't even notice that we shut down all the top runners in the nfl this year

i heard earlier someone talking about how donald driver is the main guy that you have to shut down. he said, shut him down and you win.

that might have been true in years past, but this year, you better watch out for superman85, he's the one thats gonna kill you. we've survived plenty with driver having quiet games this year

they say, the giants pass rush is going to kill us. ummm, ours isn't all that shabby either with kampman and KGB

its like the national media has absolutely no clue what the hell they're talking about.

not that that really surprises me much

PackerTimer
01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
I agree. I rarely care what "experts" say. I don't care if they pick us to lose. But at least do your homework before you analyze a game.

Scott Campbell
01-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Jawarski really did his homework. He deserved to get the Monday night gig just because of that.

I don't think Marshall Faulk will be an announcer for very long.

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 06:30 PM
In some ways Marshall reminds me of Michael Irvin........not by what he says, but by his eyes.....they seem 'half mast'.

gbgary
01-19-2008, 06:36 PM
they've got to fill their air-time with something so somebody has to take the contrarian view on everything so they can have a two-way conversation.

idjits they are. :roll:

:)

BallHawk
01-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Of course analysts always BS. The only people that know what they're talking about are people like Ron Jaworski, guys that actually study tape.

Funniest thing was a guy on NFLN saying "Green Bay owes their success to their O-Line play this season. From Week 1 their OL has been rock solid and they have been key to Pack's success."

:oops: