PDA

View Full Version : ticket prices falling

red
01-19-2008, 05:43 PM
one of our female rats (zig or gbm) warned people not to buy tickets right away because prices will come back down

and now they are

it looks like they're back under 400 bucks, and dropping

i might have to buy a ticket and freeze my tail off tomorrow

get your tickets now fellow rats

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Can you get me a cheap flight from the east coast to arrive before game time?....................and a room for the night? :wink:

Rastak
01-19-2008, 06:32 PM
one of our female rats (zig or gbm) warned people not to buy tickets right away because prices will come back down

and now they are

I'd probably freeze my ass off for an NFC champ game, but that's about it.....

0 degrees = trying to stay alive and not watching the game

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2008, 06:44 PM
People die in this sort of weather.

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 06:48 PM
If I drove to Green Bay tonight, would I get a hotel as close as say, Appleton? How much do you think tickets would be going for right before the game? I could wear a snowsuit and really warm head gear. Gosh, it might be worth it, if tickets dropped under two hundred. Is that possible?

GBRulz
01-19-2008, 07:12 PM

and now they are

yup, that was me. Tickets are selling for about 200-250 right now. Walk around the Lambeau lot tomorrow and you'll find them at face. The weather is the main reason.

packinpatland
01-19-2008, 07:14 PM
There will be a full house?

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 07:20 PM
OMG!!! Can we actually get tickets at face tomorrow, you think? We should all leave right now, and meet somewhere, and go to the game!!!!!!

GBRulz
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM
no thanks, I will stay warm and watch indoors :wink:

yes, I really think you can get tix at face value. I had tix in advance for last week's game, but prior to that I've always went to playoff games without tix in hand and found people selling them at face value.

ladies and gents, if you are looking to buy tix for tomorrow, please be careful of counterfeit tickets. They've arrested a few people this week in connection with selling fake tix. It really hasn't been a problem, up until this game. LOOK FOR THE WATERMARK ON THE BACK OF YOUR TICKET. The fakes have blurred printing, not a watermark.

red
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM

and now they are

yup, that was me. Tickets are selling for about 200-250 right now. Walk around the Lambeau lot tomorrow and you'll find them at face. The weather is the main reason.

are you serious?

200-250?

damnit, i don't wanna freeze

BF4MVP
01-19-2008, 09:20 PM

and now they are

I hope like hell I can get one at face. I'm sure gonna try. I've been to a lot of Packer games but I've never wanted to go to one as badly as I want to go to this one.

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:28 PM

and now they are

I hope like hell I can get one at face. I'm sure gonna try. I've been to a lot of Packer games but I've never wanted to go to one as badly as I want to go to this one.

Do you live in GB?

BF4MVP
01-19-2008, 09:32 PM

and now they are

Do you live in GB?
Yep. About 1-1.5 miles from Lambeau. 8-)

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:36 PM

and now they are

Do you live in GB?
Yep. About 1-1.5 miles from Lambeau. 8-)

I am so jealous of all of you who live right IN Green Bay. Don't take it for granted. You are so lucky.

Partial
01-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Can you get me a cheap flight from the east coast to arrive before game time?....................and a room for the night? :wink:

Damn, sounds like Red is in for a good time!!!!!! :lol:

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:54 PM

Damn, sounds like Red is in for a good time!!!!!! :lol: :drma:

Harlan Huckleby
01-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I would think a number of people will not want to sit outside in the bitter cold. Especially since it is a night game.

I was just outside, and there does appear to be a little nip in the air.

swede
01-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Might have been my nip.

Twenty mph gust ripped it off and away while I was running to the car.