PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe it?

Kiwon
01-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Can you believe it?

It’s the night before the big game.

Just one win away from the Super Bowl!

From a .500 team to possible World Champs! What an unbelievable storyline!

Go Pack! :cow:

bbbffl66
01-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Anyone else going to have a hard time sleeping tonight?

OS PA
01-19-2008, 09:12 PM

Not if Mr. Vodka has anything to say about it.

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Put me down for that. Although, I just took a handful of Tylenol PMs!! I TiVo'd a lot of NFL Network programs this week, and just watched a nice piece on Ryan Grant. I didn't know he played for Notre Dame. I also didn't know he got a major arm injury at a club last year, I wondered why he didn't play his first year. I further didn't know that the Giants actually didn't cut him. He made their team, and three hours later, we traded for him. So, that means that we had our eye on him and liked him and were waiting for the Giants to cut him to grab him up. They kept him, so we gave them a 6th pick for him. Great scouting, huh?

Also, check this stat out. 1st 6 games of the year, we averaged 65.7 rush yds/game. Last 11 games of the year, we averaged 130.7 rush yds/game. Thank you, Mr. Grant.

BF4MVP
01-19-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm probably just going to lie in bed with my eyes WIDE open..There's to much anticipation to be able to sleep..

My solution is to stay up til like 4 until I'm so tired that I just fall asleep right when I hit the pillow..That's about the only way I'll get any shut-eye tonight.

GO PACK!

4and12to12and4
01-19-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm probably just going to lie in bed with my eyes WIDE open..There's to much anticipation to be able to sleep..

My solution is to stay up til like 4 until I'm so tired that I just fall asleep right when I hit the pillow..That's about the only way I'll get any shut-eye tonight.

GO PACK!

You know, we are truly great fans of our beloved Packers. Even Brett said that because of his experience, he would be able to sleep tonight. How could we be more nervous than Brett!!!!???? Now that's diehard fandome, baby!! I wonder how many of us will still be chatting in the wee hours. If im still here, my body will be fighting off at least 10 tylenol pms. :lol:

oregonpackfan
01-19-2008, 11:00 PM
Can you believe it?

It’s the night before the big game.

Just one win away from the Super Bowl!

From a .500 team to possible World Champs! What an unbelievable storyline!

Go Pack! :cow:

"It was the night before the NFL Championship,

And all through the den,

Not a creature was stirrring,

Except some Packer-crazed men.. :) (and women too)

esoxx
01-20-2008, 02:15 AM
I just took a handful of Tylenol PMs!!

:shock:

esoxx
01-20-2008, 02:17 AM
If im still here, my body will be fighting off at least 10 tylenol pms. :lol:

Listen Brother.

Please tell me you're kidding.

PM me and we'll talk.

pack4to84
01-20-2008, 03:08 AM
I 'am still up. After watching the first Packer vs Giant game this season didn't realize that Jenning nor Robinson played. Jones started and Martin was the 3rd WR. Wow! and we scored 35. Giants defense they claim is better now. How can that be they where totally healthy in the first game. I know they got experience through out the season, but they got torched without are best WR on the field. They blitz a lot in the first game and barely got to Favre and Spitz didn't play then either.

Iron Mike
01-20-2008, 08:13 AM
I just took a handful of Tylenol PMs!!

You DO know acetaminophen is hepatotoxic, don't you??? :shock:

Iron Mike
01-20-2008, 08:20 AM
Can you dig it?

http://www.stopmikelupica.com/images/still06.jpg

Fixed.

Iron Mike
01-20-2008, 08:39 AM
For those of you who missed the obscure pop culture reference to the 1979 movie The Warriors:

Can You Dig It? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk)