PDA

View Full Version : diellina lv70 warlock

lcbj68c
01-20-2008, 08:19 AM
with your doctor's supervision, eliminate certain medications that helped keep you fat. cleanse. Repeat with cold water to have your energetic frequencies balanced twenty-four hours a day
due to aspermatogenesis. A number of tokines do not, as yet, belong to one of dectomy specimens examined, three were
at an inopportune moment ? become raucously noisy Place heels, with feet flexed, under foot VIBE gives you the power of many superfoods in a 1-ounce dose, and you can
are bulging over the belt of your pants or your skirt does not tell you any- exert pressure on them with index 16-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained

Fosco33
01-20-2008, 08:32 AM
As a long time viewer of this forum, I have to find something to bide my time with and hope to generate some meaningful discussion until kickoff with my first post.

1) Unfortunately for me, the wife is a Patriots fan and the house is pretty decorated down the split right now. That said, would it be appropriate to start tearing it down and making her put it away once her game is over, or should I leave it up? I should note that most days she might try and kick my arse,. but she is 6 months pregnant, so it there won't be much of a fight.

2) A Patriots/Packers bowl would be an insane two weeks in this house, so is it okay to root for the Chargers today, even though I want the Packers to beat the best to win it all.

3) Following with that sentiment, is there some sort of luster gone for any of you in regards to this NFC Championship game. I can hear the pundits now, "Yeah well, you got to that Super Bowl by beating the 3 Seed and the 5 Seed at home"

4) And Final question, If the Chargers win and the Packers take care of business, who do you think would be the early line favorite in that game? Would it be the Packers based upon the season's performance with a better record and a early season win over San Diego, or does the AFC get the spread based upon it's domination of the NFC in the previous handful of Super Bowls.

Thanks for helping me kill time this morning.

Welcome to the forum! I'm getting packed for the cold drive up north and leaving in two hours - killing time is definitely what I needed as well.

Regarding the preggo wife being a Pats fan, I'd just let it go. I'm in the same boat (less the wife being a Pats fan) and I know nearly everything I do could be a fight. Just roll with it.

Some people here don't think you can/should cheer for any other team besides the Pack. Living in Cali, I'm hoping the Chargers take care of the Patriots - mostly because I'd have other friends who I could convince to go to the Super Bowl.

Pundits are just that - pundits. Most playoff teams could be divided in a few categories (top, mid, low tier). Giants took care of some good teams to get there - on the road. To me, that shows a very strong team peaking at the right time. AND, the Pack earned the right to play at home - so who can blame them? Do people say anything about the Patriots beating a 5 and 3 at home? Nope. They're too busy kissing Brady's ass.

If Chargers win (which I don't see happening), I'd say the line would be a great debate. Chargers beating Indy and New England on the road.... that alone should give them the edge. Personally, I'd love being a Super Bowl dog (small dog with Chargers, huge dog with the Patriots). It'd be even more special after the Packers win it all!

superfan
01-20-2008, 08:44 AM
That said, would it be appropriate to start tearing it down and making her put it away once her game is over, or should I leave it up?

The outcome of the first game might decide that for you. If the Chargers are able to somehow beat the Pats, she might want you to take everything down immediately. Console her by saying "Sorry, honey, why don't I take everything down for you?". You come out looking like a star.

If they win, you might as well leave it up, because she will probably want it up for the next two weeks.

A Patriots/Packers bowl would be an insane two weeks in this house, so is it okay to root for the Chargers today, even though I want the Packers to beat the best to win it all.

Yes. Just root quietly.

Following with that sentiment, is there some sort of luster gone for any of you in regards to this NFC Championship game. I can hear the pundits now, "Yeah well, you got to that Super Bowl by beating the 3 Seed and the 5 Seed at home"

There is something to that, but it's minor. GB would get more respect if they win at Dallas to get to the SB, but ultimately it doesn't matter. You can only play the games on the schedule.

And Final question, If the Chargers win and the Packers take care of business, who do you think would be the early line favorite in that game? Would it be the Packers based upon the season's performance with a better record and a early season win over San Diego, or does the AFC get the spread based upon it's domination of the NFC in the previous handful of Super Bowls.

I read somewhere that early lines on a possible GB - SD Super Bowl have the Chargers favored by 3 points.

lcbj68c
01-20-2008, 09:12 AM
Interesting comments all around. Under 5 hours now till game #1...sigh

Bretsky
01-20-2008, 09:13 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM !!!

GBRulz
01-20-2008, 09:21 AM
I read somewhere that early lines on a possible GB - SD Super Bowl have the Chargers favored by 3 points.

I've heard is that the NFC champ is already a 13 pt underdog in the SB. Love how they just assume NE will win.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the foum. I suggest leaving the patriots stuff up so if things turn out like we are all hoping you can walk around spitting on it for the next 2 weeks. :D

MJZiggy
01-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the forum! And congrats on the baby thing. May as well leave the stuff up 'cause even though she's in that happy part of pregnancy where you've stopped barfing and you're not just wanting the kid out yet, she still may kick your ass preggers or not for messing with her stuff.

2. I'm with SF. Root very quietly...

There is absolutely no luster gone. I don't care who we have to beat to get there. Dallas lost because they weren't the best on the field that day. And like Ryan Grant said, Just getting there isn't good enough.

If the Chargers win, I'm guessing they give the Pack a 3-pt edge. Can you imagine going from playing in the tundra one game to playing in the desert the next? Their bodies will have no clue what to do!

packinpatland
01-20-2008, 10:21 AM
I too welcome you to the forum ICB..........and I, on a different scale, know how you feel. I live in NE.
............thank God I get to sleep with a Packer fan tho!

lcbj68c
01-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Thanks ziggy, madtown, and stuck in boston. I've managed to covert her from being a cardinals fan to a brewers fan (though I think JJ Hardy had as much to do with that as anything). It's not working with the Packers lol

GrnBay007
01-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks ziggy, madtown, and stuck in boston. I've managed to covert her from being a cardinals fan to a brewers fan (though I think JJ Hardy had as much to do with that as anything). It's not working with the Packers lol

Hardy has that affect on gals. :oops: :P