PDA

View Full Version : Bearman, get back in your cave

4and12to12and4
01-20-2008, 10:13 PM
This thread is for Bearman. I see you've been trolling around in here this evening. I will tell you again, you are a coward. You disappeared for the better part of the end of the season, as Favre was compiling all of his records and we were busy winning the division, then, 2nd seed in the playoffs. You were gone as we watched every one beat up on each other in the first round of the playoffs, and you were no where to be found last week , as we kicked the shit out of the Seahawks. You weren't even here at the beginning of the Championship game. You showed up after the Giants grabbed the early lead. And now I see you're here after our loss. You will never be a welcome guest here to me because you only show up during our low points, and when things are going well, you are suddenly gone.

This thread is also for some of those who are here and are angry at the Packers right now. Think before you react and post something stupid. Why do you think Bearman is here? He just wants to laugh it up at you're expense. Don't give him the pleasure. Show him why we are the best fans in the world. Because we stand by our team during the highest AND lowest points. This team won the NFC North, as the Bears didn't even reach .500. This team won it's first playoff game as they scored 40+ points and Ryan Grant rushed for over 200 yards. This team has a QB going to the Probowl at the age of 38. When was the last time the Bears even had a Probowl QB. Once in the last 50 years? So, stand by this team and its legendary leader, and stand by one another in this tough loss. We had a great season, and are poised to get even better next year. Here's to a productive off season. Bearman, get you're kicks somewhere else.

BallHawk
01-20-2008, 10:15 PM
He's harmless. Yogi Bear is more dangerous than he is. :lol:

As long as he isn't being a major ass I don't mind him being here. He's a Bears fan, but he's not a bad guy.

4and12to12and4
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
He's harmless. Yogi Bear is more dangerous than he is. :lol:

As long as he isn't being a major ass I don't mind him being here. He's a Bears fan, but he's not a bad guy.

Well, I don't feel that way. Do you go to the Bears forum every time they lose a game and relish in it? Does Rastak only show up when things aren't going well for us? He might not be a jerk with his posts, but he is still a coward and a troll to me.

MJZiggy
01-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Has he been relishing? I haven't seen any posts by him...then again, it's a busy joint tonight.

4and12to12and4
01-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Has he been relishing? I haven't seen any posts by him...then again, it's a busy joint tonight.

Not really. He just seems to only show up when I am hurting after a tough loss and disappears during the good wins. Plus, I had to start a thread and yell at someone to relieve stress, why not a Bear fan? :oops:

MJZiggy
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Well you have a point, but I was hoping for a good "Troy Aikman Sucks" thread myself...god I can't stand him...

Harlan Huckleby
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
he's gay, you know

4and12to12and4
01-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Well you have a point, but I was hoping for a good "Troy Aikman Sucks" thread myself...god I can't stand him...

The time he annoyed me the most was near the end of the game, when the officials were reviewing a catch and Troy wouldn't even listen to Buck when he was saying maybe the catch wasn't good, and he kept saying, oh there just checking the spot, and didn't even want to talk about whether the catch was good. He hates us because of the nineties, and he probably is jealous of Favre's success. After his success, they went 1-15 and were never good again. Plus he probably likes the Nfc East. Jerk.

Scott Campbell
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM
he's gay, you know

Bearman or Aikman?

Jimx29
01-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Snipped*

He/she's only as issue if you reply towards/he/she.

Trolls disappear quite quickly if NO ONE replies to anything they post.

4and12to12and4
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Snipped*

You're right, I just felt like Bear bashing tonight. What better way to relieve stress?!

Jimx29
01-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Snipped*

You're right, I just felt like Bear bashing tonight. What better way to relieve stress?!well, that Troy Aikwoman thread sounds promising :P

BEARMAN
01-21-2008, 12:50 AM

Not really. He just seems to only show up when I am hurting after a tough loss and disappears during the good wins. Plus, I had to start a thread and yell at someone to relieve stress, why not a Bear fan? :oops:

F/U and the horse you road in on ! Now go sleep it off, you will still fell bad tomarrow. The bad taste don't go away for along time.

Jerry Tagge
01-21-2008, 10:04 AM
he's gay, you know

Bearman or Aikman?
Both

Ballboy
01-21-2008, 10:25 AM

F/U and the horse you road in on ! Now go sleep it off, you will still fell bad tomarrow. The bad taste don't go away for along time.

Bearman knows, he is still trying to get the bad taste out of his mouth from last years Super Bowl and the mess that was the 2007-08 Bear team..................or is the bad taste in his mouth from his poor hygiene.