PDA

View Full Version : Obama 2016!

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm getting some bumper stickers printed up.

It disturbs me to hear people say they are voting for Obama because he is a "fresh face." And even worse is to hear Obama mock those who criticize his lack of experience, "They say I should stay in Washington for a few more years and stew in the system, simmer some of the hope out of me."

Fuck you Obama. If you think that being in the United States Senate is a joke, why did you seek election to that office!? Are you really so weak that being in the Senate is going to corrupt you? And how stupid do you think we are?

If Obama has depth and leadership ability, it will show over the next 8 years while he is in the Senate. There's no reason why he has to be catapulted to the Presidency now because of his greatness, his abilities ought to be there (and more) in future elections. If he can't win an election when he is an unfresh face, he ain't worth a damn.

The Barack Obama phenomena reminds me a little bit of college rock bands. I live in a college town, and see that most bands cycle through about two years of popularity and then fade from the scene. College kids always want something new and different that they can own as their own. But you know what, a tiny percentage of the really talented bands are still around 8 years later. The cream rises to the top.

You bet I'm a Barack Obama man! Obama 2016!

Scott Campbell
01-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Your too fickle to back one guy for that long.

Harlan Huckleby
01-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I stand by my men.

ACtually, I express support for Hucklebee, McCain and other politicians, because I admire things about them. But really I will only vote for Hillary.

Joemailman
01-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm for McCain in 2016. Screw Chuck Norris.

packinpatland
01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Joe.....I really like TT's new do.

Joemailman
01-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Actually, it's called the Tedfro.

packinpatland
01-22-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm sure men with hair will soon be spotted with the 'Tedfro' all over Packerland and beyond.

MJZiggy
01-22-2008, 02:21 PM
That accounts for five of them, what will the rest do? :mrgreen:

packinpatland
01-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Wear cheeseheads!!!