PDA

View Full Version : Donald Driver

packinpatland
01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
DD didn't have a post game interview or a next day interview............loads of other Packers did. Wonder why?

MJZiggy
01-23-2008, 09:12 AM
I can only imagine it's because he just wasn't willing to talk about it.

Joemailman
01-23-2008, 09:12 AM
If any player left it all on the field Sunday night, it was Donald Driver. He's not getting any younger, and may be taking this lost opportunity particularly hard. Additionally, if he was upset about the way certain guys played, or about coaching strategy, he may have simply chosen to stay away from a microphone for the time being.

denverYooper
01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
If any player left it all on the field Sunday night, it was Donald Driver. He's not getting any younger, and may be taking this lost opportunity particularly hard. Additionally, if he was upset about the way certain guys played, or about coaching strategy, he may have simply chosen to stay away from a microphone for the time being.

Yeah... He sure played his heart out. He had over half of our yards on offense.

oregonpackfan
01-23-2008, 09:51 AM

Consistent with his character and style of play, Donald Driver has left it on the field for all season! I think the Packer coaches and fans are not going to fully appreciate Donald Driver until he is gone.

Fosco33
01-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Was DD the player that Favre tried to get the ball to in OT and got intercepted? That may be part of it, if so. Still haven't watched any highlights (lowlights) or really paid much attention....

MJZiggy
01-23-2008, 12:35 PM
I believe so, yes.