PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady balding?

Brando19
01-23-2008, 03:45 PM
I found the following on www.profootballtalk.com

The mysterious presence of a walking boot on the foot of Pats quarterback Tom Brady has cemented his status as a crossover star whose every move will be scrutinized by celebrity-obsessed outlets like TMZ.com and PageSix.com.

The latest item from PageSix.com focuses on a point that several readers have raised with us over the years: Is the guy who wins most of his football games also losing his hair?

Readers have made their case to us by showing various photos of Brady over the past six years. PageSix.com takes a different approach — they called the various medical offices in the building into which Brady walked on Tuesday afternoon.

Two of the offices (a podiatrist and a chiropractor) said that Brady hadn’t entered. Another one, a hair restoration clinic, said “no comment.”

But PageSix.com doesn’t say whether or not there are more facilities in the building. Besides, maybe the hair restoration clinic always says “no comment” in response to such questions.

Still, it’s an example of the kind of scrutiny that Brady is now going to face. At least until the Super Bowl.

packinpatland
01-23-2008, 04:11 PM
He's stressed......that'll do it everytime.

The Leaper
01-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Posing like a model for a picture when walking down the street is grade A pussy.

Is it just me, or is his left eye a little lazy?

Brandon494
01-23-2008, 04:20 PM
seriously who cares?

Jerry Tagge
01-23-2008, 04:27 PM
Giselle is going to dump him for Rodgers.

Deputy Nutz
01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Posing like a model for a picture when walking down the street is grade A pussy.

Is it just me, or is his left eye a little lazy?

This is an awesome thread!!!

packinpatland
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
It's going to be a long time till draft time........... :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
01-23-2008, 04:34 PM
I wonder if he'll get plugs.

b bulldog
01-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Grade A who will have 4 lombardi's :lol:

Freak Out
01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Giselle is going to dump him for Rodgers. Brady is banging Giselle? I thought her being from South America she would go for a soccer dude.