PDA

View Full Version : Itialians

SkinBasket
01-24-2008, 06:35 PM
???

MJZiggy
01-24-2008, 06:38 PM
I wonder if the pizza is better in Italy...Anyone been there and had pizza?

SkinBasket
01-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Some people call them Wops. I don't understand what makes that offensive and I refuse to google it in case my computer is Italian.

Joemailman
01-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Who cares about Italians? They don't even control the Vatican anymore. Bunch of greasy-haired losers.

packinpatland
01-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Who cares about Italians? They don't even control the Vatican anymore. Bunch of greasy-haired losers.

Speaking of the Vatican, why were they called 'Swiss Guards'?

Freak Out
01-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Italians make some fantastic pizza...Napoli is the home of the pizza if I remember correctly. The classic margerita...tomato, basil and cheese..yum.

I love Italy and Italians...I could give a shit how many times their government has collapsed.

Without papers. Wop.

MJZiggy
01-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Kinda wussy for an insult...

hoosier
01-24-2008, 06:58 PM

Speaking of the Vatican, why were they called 'Swiss Guards'?

The Swiss were famous for being mercenaries. Apparently they were also farmed out to the Vatican.

packinpatland
01-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Mercenaries? I thought they were always 'neutral'...............hmmmmm., interesting.

GBRulz
01-24-2008, 07:59 PM
I wonder if the pizza is better in Italy...Anyone been there and had pizza?

My Mom has been to Italy a few times and said the best pizza is in NY. Which is, of course where pizza was born. BTW, she is 100% Italian.

Harlan Huckleby
01-24-2008, 08:36 PM
the pizza I had in Italy was TERRIBLE. It was a long time ago, but I don't even think it had tomato sauce on it. IT was just weird, hard to identify as pizza. I have a hunch that pizza came from Sicily, or some isolated corner of the whop world, and was developed and popularized in New York. Maybe Wikipedia knows ....

Harlan Huckleby
01-24-2008, 09:00 PM
It was invented in Naples. And I remember now - the pizza in Italy didn't have CHEEZE on it. No kidding.

MJZiggy
01-24-2008, 09:02 PM
It was invented in Naples. And I remember now - the pizza in Italy didn't have CHEEZE on it. No kidding.

Well, duh! Cheese comes from Wisconsin!! 8-)

Joemailman
01-24-2008, 09:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza

Freak Out
01-25-2008, 06:22 AM

Pizza cries for dogs that love Jesus.

Iron Mike
01-25-2008, 06:39 AM
Cheese and pizza are bound to fold during the course of world domination.

It takes sauerbraten mit rotkohl.

Iron Mike
01-25-2008, 06:45 AM
Apparently there's an area of Switzerland that is mostly Italian:

http://www.magicswitzerland.com/ticino.htm

Iron Mike
01-25-2008, 06:47 AM
And also the name of the only pizza restaurant in New Glarus:

http://www.swisstown.com/restaurants.shtml

hoosier
01-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Mercenaries? I thought they were always 'neutral'...............hmmmmm., interesting.

Switzerland the country has its long history of neutrality dating back to 16th century, but their soldiers regularly signed on with the highest bidder. Maybe neutrality had a hand in making their soldiers more available to fight other people's wars? Swiss soldiers have a reputation for professionalism and discipline, whereas a lot of other European countries have historically had trouble fielding standing, professional armies when most of their soldiers were conscripts.

Harlan Huckleby
01-25-2008, 08:44 AM
The Swiss were famous for being mercenaries. Apparently they were also farmed out to the Vatican.

The Swiss Guard at the Vatican is one thing, but I've never heard of Swiss soldiers fighting as mercenaries in war. The charge of the
Swiss Light Brigade? Take that hill, Swissies!? Perhaps you are right, I'd be interested in a specific example (bet it was from a long time ago.)

Edit: our friend wikipedia says they were doing their mercenary thing back in the late middle ages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_mercenaries

Deputy Nutz
01-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I love dark haired Italian Women. Nothing sexier, maybe a hot Brazilian chick. I do like latinas in Cowboy hats as well.

Deputy Nutz
01-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I forgot to mentioned hot Russian women on meth. I like them too.

SkinBasket
01-25-2008, 10:41 AM
I was in Brazil once. The boat runner's daughter was hot but ugly. We made out when she was in her swimsuit and she pressed her boobies against me. I didn't even get crabs, just a couple letters in Portuguese that I couldn't read.

Come to think of it, she offered to take me for a walk in Manaus after dark, at least I think that's what she was yippering about in her crazy tongue. I was young, but even then I had the feeling she was setting me up to be dragged into a back alley and murdered, so I declined. She probably just wanted to bone. Oh well, my bad.

hoosier
01-25-2008, 02:54 PM
I was in Brazil once. The boat runner's daughter was hot but ugly.

Kind of like an Italian pizza? Stay on topic please.

packinpatland
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
You do realize the probability of that happening???? :shock:

SkinBasket
01-25-2008, 03:01 PM
I was in Brazil once. The boat runner's daughter was hot but ugly.

Kind of like an Italian pizza? Stay on topic please.

Don't tell me what to do in my own goddamn thread you lousy lay.