PDA

View Full Version : Kampman had record season

KYPack
01-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Aaron Kampman broke Reggie White’s record for knockdowns this season (or last season, depending on how ya look at it). Kamp had 31 knocked down passes to go past Reggies ’93 record of 29. Kamp had 12 sacks to go with the 31 knockdowns.

Now, if he’d have only had a better game in his last one, it’d been a banner year for the guy, eh?

Partial
01-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Which is really interesting because I haven't thought he has been anything better than adequate since the Dallas week. He plays too many snaps!!!!

Now that the defenders understand the defense, I kind of hope they switch to a lower work load during TC and rest their players more.

Also, I am all for Corey Williams being resigned and playing in Kampmans spot on every single first down.

Bossman641
01-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Which is really interesting because I haven't thought he has been anything better than adequate since the Dallas week. He plays too many snaps!!!!

Now that the defenders understand the defense, I kind of hope they switch to a lower work load during TC and rest their players more.

Also, I am all for Corey Williams being resigned and playing in Kampmans spot on every single first down.

Agreed. Kampman really wore down in the final 1/3 of the season. It's not just from this season either, he had a huge workload last season as well.

Kamp had 11 sacks through 11 games. He got 1 sack in the final 6 games (DNP against Detroit).

Deputy Nutz
01-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Aaron Kampman broke Reggie White’s record for knockdowns this season (or last season, depending on how ya look at it). Kamp had 31 knocked down passes to go past Reggies ’93 record of 29. Kamp had 12 sacks to go with the 31 knockdowns.

Now, if he’d have only had a better game in his last one, it’d been a banner year for the guy, eh?

I really didn't think knockdowns was a real stat.