PDA

View Full Version : Hillary and the Patriots......

packinpatland
01-26-2008, 04:28 PM
....are very similar. You either hate 'em or love 'em.......can't be neutral.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d80637615&template=with-video&confirm=true

b bulldog
01-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Dislike the Clinton's, rooting for the Pats

hoosier
01-26-2008, 10:31 PM
ABC
ABP

The Shadow
01-26-2008, 10:49 PM
I can't stand the Clintons, and am ambivalent about the Pats.

RashanGary
01-26-2008, 11:16 PM
I can't stand the Clintons, and am ambivalent about the Pats.

Ditto. Dislike Clintons, could care less about the pats. They're insignificant.

mmmdk
01-26-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm just curious; please explain the dislike of the Clintons!?

I loathe the Cheaters :P

Carolina_Packer
01-27-2008, 12:50 AM

Which cheater are you referring to? The ones who taped or the one who put Lewinski into our collective lexicon?

twoseven
01-27-2008, 06:18 AM
As much as I loathe Clinton, she could only be president for 8 years. The 72' Dolphins have been celebrating their accomplishment for 35 years and counting, it appears to become more of a selfish celebration every year that passes. Whereas some record holders accept their mark is meant to be broken, I get the feeling some of the Dolphins still breathing from that team are not so sportsmanlike in regards to their record. They may not celebrate to the extent that the media has reported over the years, but if they actually have kept champagne bottles ready to pop that's more than enough self-love for me. Don Shula calling for an asterisk on the Patriots and openly rooting against them clinches it for me. I can't stand the Pats, but I dislike hearing about the Dolphins even more.

mmmdk
01-27-2008, 06:44 AM

Which cheater are you referring to? The ones who taped or the one who put Lewinski into our collective lexicon?

Cheaters = Pats

Bill Clinton = did he lie more than most American presidents did? And look at what was lied about?

I'm no Clinton supporter but I'm certainly no puritan either. The Lewinski affair; Bill lied about adultery 'cos your cultures dictates it and that culture has the wrath of the angry god. The angry god is bipolar.

I'm more worried about the allegations from the Clinton past. True or not?

b bulldog
01-27-2008, 08:31 AM
It is called purgery and that was the reason he lost his law license. I can't remember too many presidents lieing under oath my friend. One more thing, the it takes a village quote goes much farther in high taxed area's such as Europe and all and Hillary wins, our taxes go through the roof. My wife and I do fine financially but the Dems would have the two of us in the "rich" class. I'm not rich and people like me pay most of the taxes so to say that if you give people like me a tax cut, who alreay pay most of the taxes, that that is a tax break for the rich, your crazy.
The USA needs to get away from the Bush's and the Clintons and we need a third party to validate what many people in this great country want changed in our political system and what they do.

GrnBay007
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
This is kinda fun......if the link works. It takes you to several screens where you pick what kind of Pats hater you are.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/26/what-kind-of-pats-hater-are-you/

mmmdk
01-28-2008, 05:26 AM
It is called purgery and that was the reason he lost his law license. I can't remember too many presidents lieing under oath my friend. One more thing, the it takes a village quote goes much farther in high taxed area's such as Europe and all and Hillary wins, our taxes go through the roof. My wife and I do fine financially but the Dems would have the two of us in the "rich" class. I'm not rich and people like me pay most of the taxes so to say that if you give people like me a tax cut, who alreay pay most of the taxes, that that is a tax break for the rich, your crazy.
The USA needs to get away from the Bush's and the Clintons and we need a third party to validate what many people in this great country want changed in our political system and what they do.

Thanx for your post & your opinion. :)

woodbuck27
01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
No no no!

Let's keep SEX out of the Super Bowl.