PDA

View Full Version : Grey Ruegamer eats lamb nuts?

Brando19
01-27-2008, 08:36 AM
I found this disturbing story here: http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

One of the practical realities of covering the NFL for nearly a full decade is that nothing surprises me anymore.

And, then, I get surprised.

Giants offensive lineman Grey Ruegamer admits that he once assisted in the castration of 200 young lambs. And he accomplished the task without the aid of any tools or knives or other instruments.

He used his teeth.

"You grab the forelegs and pin them to the ground, and then you grab the back legs and throw them on their back," Ruegamer said. "[A]way you go. It's the way the Basques do it. . . . [Y]ou pull them out with your teeth, spit them in a bucket, next one."

Okay, now I'll never be surprised again.

packinpatland
01-27-2008, 09:13 AM
This is one of the cases........... because I read it..................I still can't believe it.

And if it were to be true.........I'd not want to be on the bottom of a pile-up with Mr. Ruegamer. :shock:

MJZiggy
01-27-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't know if any of you have been to your local ag fairs lately, but I did watch the sheep and lamb shearing this past summer and all I can say is, :shock:

RashanGary
01-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I was trout fishing with worms at my Grandparents stream when I was a little kid. I caught a little shiner. I still remember my grandpa biting off the head and putting the tail on my hook. I ended up catching a nice 11" brookie that day.

Harlan Huckleby
01-27-2008, 11:33 AM
This is one of the cases........... because I read it..................I still can't believe it.

And if it were to be true.........I'd not want to be on the bottom of a pile-up with Mr. Ruegamer. :shock:

Actually, I expect you'd be safe in this regard. Altho people have their secrets, your photo was convincing.

Brando19
01-27-2008, 11:36 AM

Hahahaha...that'd be a nightmare!

packinpatland
01-27-2008, 12:34 PM

Actually, I expect you'd be safe in this regard. Altho people have their secrets, your photo was convincing.

:?: ???

Harlan Huckleby
01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm saying you appeared to be a woman in your Packer Rats Photo Day silverized picture, and are therefore not in danger of having your testicles nipped by Crazy Grey Reugamer.

I THINK you were in that pic, right?

packinpatland
01-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Come on HH, I was speaking figuratively.
And yes, I was in that photo.........front and center,

Harlan Huckleby
01-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I wonder if lamb nuts taste like chicken or lamb.

packinpatland
01-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Remember that movie 'Funny Farm'? The Chevy Chase character sets the record for eating sheep balls............can't remember what he said they tasted like tho.... :roll: