PDA

View Full Version : Parents

SkinBasket
01-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Parents. They exits in many families. Partial hates them. He believes parents are simply people who work 0 hours a week in a vacation-like environment and offer nothing to their families, society, or their own children who they care for, and should be eliminated and replaced with 14 year old girls.

So, are parents worthless, as Partial asserts, or are they important people responsible for raising children who aren't quite as ungrateful as he seems to be?

Deputy Nutz
01-28-2008, 11:38 AM
My parents still make love to the sounds of Neil Diamond.

Zool
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Nutz cant hear Forever in Bluejeans without at least hitting half mast and crying.

hoosier
01-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Parents. They exits in many families. Partial hates them. He believes parents are simply people who work 0 hours a week in a vacation-like environment and offer nothing to their families, society, or their own children who they care for, and should be eliminated and replaced with 14 year old girls.

So, are parents worthless, as Partial asserts, or are they important people responsible for raising children who aren't quite as ungrateful as he seems to be?

He no doubt secretly looks up to you as a father, which explains his vehement distaste for what you do.

Zool
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM

But there are 14yo girls who are parents. So your argument is cyclical.

Deputy Nutz
01-28-2008, 11:49 AM

But there are 14yo girls who are parents. So your argument is cyclical.

They usually make the best parents.

Zool
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah they do. Best parents to put on Maury Povich or Montel.

Deputy Nutz
01-28-2008, 12:38 PM

"ARE YOU THE FATHER????"

Zool
01-28-2008, 12:49 PM

"ARE YOU THE FATHER????"

So Skin, who was the father on Maury today?

SkinBasket
01-28-2008, 12:57 PM

"ARE YOU THE FATHER????"

I'm not sure. I was too busy napping after eating a whole box of bonbons on the couch in my pajamas. Just your typical day of being a stay at home parent you know.

Zool
01-28-2008, 01:03 PM

"ARE YOU THE FATHER????"

I'm not sure. I was too busy napping after eating a whole box of bonbons on the couch in my pajamas. Just your typical day of being a stay at home parent you know.

Well next time you're on the couch, i assume within the next 10 minutes, flip on Maury. You can see another outcome of your money at work.

SkinBasket
01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Judge Judy's on fire today. I can't even rub off the boner she's given me. Those thin old lips can move in mysterious ways.

the_idle_threat
01-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Nutz cant hear Forever in Bluejeans without at least hitting half mast and crying.

But through the tears he still manages to rub one off.