PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Lost Character

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Who's your fav?

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 09:40 AM
I wish we could have more options for the polls. :(

I wanted to add Desmond but these were all the options it would let me add.

Deputy Nutz
01-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Sawyer all the way. Rock hard, Rock all day long.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Another that has become a main character is Juliet. I don't like her at all. ...just don't trust her.

oregonpackfan
01-29-2008, 10:32 AM
I like the middle-aged African-American woman who is married to the white dentist.

She seems to have adapted the best to their isolation on the island. Not only has her cancer gone into remission, but she brings a lot of emotional stability to everyone around her. While most of the characters are having flashbacks about mistakes made, loves lost, and regrets in their lives, she rejoices in just living in the present.

MadtownPacker
01-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Your talking about Rose OPF and yeah he character is a good one.

I would go with Sawyer but dude got to bang Kate and Anna-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) in season 3 so I dont feel bad for him anymore.

Jack is truly in pain. Dude is stressed out about everything and is on the edge of losing it. NO one suffers better the Dr Jack.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/images/matthew-fox-4.jpg

Deputy Nutz
01-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Your talking about Rose OPF and yeah he character is a good one.

I would go with Sawyer but dude got to bang Kate and Anna-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) in season 3 so I dont feel bad for him anymore.

Jack is truly in pain. Dude is stressed out about everything and is on the edge of losing it. NO one suffers better the Dr Jack.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/images/matthew-fox-4.jpg

Jack is the biggest fairy. Wrong move after wrong move.

Deputy Nutz
01-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I do like crazy John Locke, although his inability to kill his father was a big let down.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Jack's a stud! If it wasn't for him most if not all of them would be dead. :P

I do have lots of favorites...it's hard to pick. Jack, Sayid, Kate, Sawyer are probably my favorites. I didn't like that Kate and Sawyer had sex though.

What was the name of the black guy that was a Priest? I liked his character so I didn't like that they killed him off.

MadtownPacker
01-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Jack is the biggest fairy. Wrong move after wrong move.If it wasnt for the Doc half those morons would be dead already, Sawyer included. I hope the black smoke (nanobots) tears you apart for saying that shit.

Deputy Nutz
01-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Jack is the biggest fairy. Wrong move after wrong move.If it wasnt for the Doc half those morons would be dead already, Sawyer included. I hope the black smoke (nanobots) tears you apart for saying that shit.

How many do you think died because he made the phone call at the end of season 3?

Gee I hope the spinal surgeon would save peoples' lives. I don't expect Hurley to perform ACL repair in the jungle, or remove tumors. Jack is a mess mentally and emotionally. He should really think again about killing himself.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 11:38 AM
OK, added more options. Thanks for changing that Mad.

MadtownPacker
01-29-2008, 11:39 AM
How many do you think died because he made the phone call at the end of season 3?

Gee I hope the spinal surgeon would save peoples' lives. I don't expect Hurley to perform ACL repair in the jungle, or remove tumors. Jack is a mess mentally and emotionally. He should really think again about killing himself.
Thats yet to be determined. For all you know none of them died and if they did then thats a good thing because most deserve it.

Dude aint only performing surgery, he is making decisions for the whole group. They forced that responsibility on him, he didnt ask for it.

Now your boyfriend Sawyer, that selfish SOB didnt even want to share medicine and all the other crap so people had to jack him for it. He is the weakest one of the bunch. Why the hell didnt he ever get button duty?

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 11:42 AM
LOL @ button duty!

Anyone think Charlie is going to make it?

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Slimy Weasel!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Ben_Linus2.jpg

twoseven
01-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Sayid Jarrah. They'd all be better off if he were running the show as opposed to Dr. Humanity, and we're all going to see why as season 4 unwraps itself.

twoseven
01-29-2008, 12:03 PM

Thats yet to be determined. For all you know none of them died and if they did then thats a good thing because most deserve it.

Dude aint only performing surgery, he is making decisions for the whole group. They forced that responsibility on him, he didnt ask for it.

Now your boyfriend Sawyer, that selfish SOB didnt even want to share medicine and all the other crap so people had to jack him for it. He is the weakest one of the bunch. Why the hell didnt he ever get button duty?
There are going to be many hardships. You don't try to kill yourself on a bridge if things ended well.

MadtownPacker
01-29-2008, 12:08 PM
There are going to be many hardships. You don't try to kill yourself on a bridge if things ended well.Obviously things went bad after they left the island but I think everyone dying is not what it is. I think we are all in for a major surprise when all is said and done.

Infact, you could say Im dying to find out. :lol:

oregonpackfan
01-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Jack's a stud! If it wasn't for him most if not all of them would be dead. :P

I do have lots of favorites...it's hard to pick. Jack, Sayid, Kate, Sawyer are probably my favorites. I didn't like that Kate and Sawyer had sex though.

What was the name of the black guy that was a Priest? I liked his character so I didn't like that they killed him off.

His character was "Mr. Echo." I also liked his character very much. Through the flashbacks over the seasons, he went from being a "Hit Man" to a compassionate man with a soul.

I also did not like the way his character was "killed off." With the group's need for survival against hostile groups, Mr. Echo would be a invaluable guy to have in your corner.

twoseven
01-29-2008, 12:44 PM
There are going to be many hardships. You don't try to kill yourself on a bridge if things ended well.Obviously things went bad after they left the island but I think everyone dying is not what it is. I think we are all in for a major surprise when all is said and done.

Infact, you could say Im dying to find out. :lol:
Locke already blasted what's her face in the back with his knife and killed her and then had jack at gunpoint in an attempt to keep communicado with the mystery ship a no-go. Locke and Linus trying to stay Lost equals a pretty scary team. Things could get very bad, I fully expect it, civil war of sorts? You think they went bad after they left the island, I say they'll go bad before and during the escape of whatever small number do leave.

I wanna know who's the man in the casket. My guess, Locke. A Locke that'll lose his legs completely (that was a short casket) and lose every friend he had on the island trying to stay Lost.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't remember seeing a casket. Maybe I better watch the last episode of season 3 again before Thur.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Kate is referring to when she tells Jack she has to go and says, "he'll be wondering where I am".

Partial
01-29-2008, 01:34 PM
I do. Episode 4 is supposed to be one of the best they've ever made.

twoseven
01-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't remember seeing a casket. Maybe I better watch the last episode of season 3 again before Thur.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Kate is referring to when she tells Jack she has to go and says, "he'll be wondering where I am".
Sawyer, or Kate's child (most likely Sawyer's, who didn't make it home).

Don't remember the casket? That's an important part, the man (what could be read on the scrap of paper Jack's holding outside of funeral home) inside is what sent Jack over the edge when he saw the obituary in the paper, prompted him to call future Kate. Watch Wed. night's replay of Through the Looking Glass, it's supposed to include on screen info to help with the story and get us back into mode. When you watch for the casket scene, watch for the name of the funeral home, it's an anagram that spells flash forward when you rearrange the letters, clever they are. Whoever's in the casket must not be too well liked (anymore??) back in the world, nobody shows up, he also must be short or without his legs, unless they think Lost fans won't catch how tiny the box is.

Partial
01-29-2008, 01:55 PM
The person in the casket supposedly has a different name, as in they lied on the island or changed their name.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 01:59 PM
OK, duh! I remember the scene with the casket. I guess I didn't take note of the size of it.

I'm going to watch the last episode of season 3 again tonight so I'm all up to date for Thur. :D

red
01-29-2008, 04:46 PM
i like hurleys back story where everything just goes wrong, and i like the duffus character

i like sayid because he seems to know the most, and you know he could kill everyone else with just his pinky toe

and the cate, well, cates just very bangable

twoseven
01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
The person in the casket supposedly has a different name, as in they lied on the island or changed their name.
Sorry, edited out the guy's name I had typed in, I really shouldn't be posting everything without spoiler alerts.

GrnBay007
01-29-2008, 04:58 PM
i like hurleys back story where everything just goes wrong, and i like the duffus character

i like sayid because he seems to know the most, and you know he could kill everyone else with just his pinky toe

Is bangable a word? :P

Brando19
01-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Sawyer is the man! I also like Jack, but Sawyer's the bad ass of the group.

HarveyWallbangers
01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Sayid.

LL2
01-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Sayid.

If I'm not voting based on looks I will go with Sayid. The dude is smart and someone I would trust if I was on that island. Jack is cool but did not like how he looks out for Juliet. If I'm voting based on looks it's definitely Kate, but Claire is a cutie too.

Partial
01-30-2008, 08:25 AM
I stand alone with Hurley.

red
01-30-2008, 01:59 PM

Is bangable a word? :P

sorry

doable

is that better? lol