PDA

View Full Version : fricking awesome

Partial
01-29-2008, 09:28 PM
A kid I hung out with occasionally in high school is dating Packer Bikini Girl Liz Grey. Bad ass. Lucky guy.

Here is her facebook. There are some pretty hot pics on there.

http://uwm.facebook.com/profile.php?id=26712223

Partial
01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Lame, you can only view them if you're on the UWM network. I'll try and get some on flickr or something this weekend. She's a hottie!

Bretsky
01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
A kid I hung out with occasionally in high school is dating Packer Bikini Girl Liz Grey. Bad ass.

USE the connection man; you'll be idolized in here.

You are hereby annointed the chosen one to bring the Packer Bikini girls to
the Packerrats forum. Work the Mojo :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-29-2008, 09:37 PM
What Bretsky says is the truth. You must get her to do an interview or you will forever be looked upon as a total failure. This could be the defining moment in your life.

Seriously, get your friend to hook it up. Have him there if you have to. Record it on your cell phone. Dont forget to extend and invite to the cousins/sister.

Partial
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
A kid I hung out with occasionally in high school is dating Packer Bikini Girl Liz Grey. Bad ass.

I'm not very good friends with him. Truth be told I went to many lan parties (a gathering of nerds to play computer games) with him back in the day. Somehow that nerdy mofo who is dominant at counterstrike won over a hottie!

As for an interview, that would be pushing my luck and would be creepy.

Carolina_Packer
01-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Then it's settled. We'll get Skin Basket to do it!

Noodle
01-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Good idea, no way Skin would come across as creepy. This interview is as good as in the can.

Scott Campbell
01-30-2008, 03:32 AM

I'm not very good friends with him. Truth be told I went to many lan parties (a gathering of nerds to play computer games) with him back in the day. Somehow that nerdy mofo who is dominant at counterstrike won over a hottie!

Creepy??? What the hell were you going to ask her?