PDA

View Full Version : Can this be posted, if not, please remove

b bulldog
01-30-2008, 08:18 AM
I was wondering if anybody here would be interested in renting my cottage this summer. I have never rented it before but I am open to doing it to people that seem trustworthy ect.

The cottage is located in Mercer, WI. Mercer is about an hour and a half from Wausau WI or about 45 minutes from Minocqua, on Hwy 51. The cottage is on Trude Lake, which is part of the Turtle Flambeau Flowage. Trude lake is a class A Musky lake and is loaded with Walleye, Northerns, Bass, Perch,Crappie and Blue Gills are present. Our lakeshore is level and has a great swimming beach, a new pier and a swim raft. The cottage itself has just gone through an extensive remodeling project. The interior is knotty pine throughout, six panel pine doors, new fireplace and new hardwood and tile floors. I hope to replace all windows this summer and to do the exterior in half log siding. The cottage has five bedrooms, two kitchens, two bathrooms, lakeside deck and patio, two picnic tables, fire pit, gas grill and is located on a body of water that is 90% natural shoreline or undeveloped.

LL2
01-30-2008, 08:22 AM
I'll bid $15 a night.

Little Whiskey
01-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Trude lake is a class A Musky lake and is loaded with Walleye, Northerns

I recommend not going skinny dipping.

packinpatland
01-30-2008, 09:14 AM
"The cottage has five bedrooms, two kitchens, two bathrooms, lakeside deck and patio, two picnic tables, fire pit, gas grill and is located on a body of water that is 90% natural shoreline or undeveloped."

Cottage???? :shock:

oregonpackfan
01-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Sounds like a great place to have a mid-summer Packer Rats gathering! :)
If we invite Madtown, he could get an appreciation of Wisconsin mosquitos!

I have many fond memories of my summers at my grandfather's cottage on Lac Court O'Reilles near Hayward.

I envy you, Bulldog.

Harlan Huckleby
01-30-2008, 09:38 AM
toga! toga! toga!

b bulldog
01-30-2008, 09:57 AM
I busted my butt to get this place, I'm not loaded!

b bulldog
01-30-2008, 09:59 AM
WI mosquitoes and WI's biting blackfly's, along with the occassional horsefly and deerfly :lol:

b bulldog
01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Bugs really die down after the fourth of July.

MJZiggy
01-30-2008, 10:05 AM

Can't do that; someone's too likely to get caught in the crossfire when he tries to shoot them down... :lol:

Little Whiskey
01-30-2008, 05:38 PM

Can't do that; someone's too likely to get caught in the crossfire when he tries to shoot them down... :lol:

some of those bastards are trophy size.

packinpatland
01-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Maine claims them as the state bird!