PDA

View Full Version : How could anyone kill this baby?

Kiwon
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/340797/4_64_013008_BabyDead.jpg

Autopsy: Baby Was Murdered Before Being Thrown Onto Texas Roadside

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326785,00.html

If this guy did it......OMG.....there would be no need for a trial :x :x :x

http://www.foxnews.com/images/340797/0_63_Mullis_Travis.jpg

hoosier
01-30-2008, 07:18 PM
How could anyone kill this baby? [quote]

[quote]The infant's death was ruled a homicide by blunt force head trauma, said John Florence, chief investigator for the Galveston County Medical Examiner's Office.

Question answered.

RashanGary
01-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Most normal people would do anything to keep their child alive, healthy and happy but there are a few wackos who do this shit. What do you even do with a sicko like that? Jail? it hardly seems fair.

GrnBay007
01-30-2008, 11:07 PM
What do you even do with a sicko like that? Jail? it hardly seems fair.

Prison. And then let the hierarchy of the prison population do their job. They hate child killers almost as much as molesters. Let the guy live in fear all the remaining days of his life. ....if he is guilty. :roll:

I just hate reading stories like this. I bypassed it several times before I finally gave in and read it.

Kiwon
01-31-2008, 01:32 AM
I just hate reading stories like this.

I do too. This crap breaks my heart. Desperate couples would do anything to adopt a baby and someone kills a 3 month old and throws it out the window of a car like garbage.

Sometimes I don't know how an arresting officer can resist the temptation to draw his weapon and mete out justice then and there.

You're right, 007. The killer better stay lost because there's no mercy with prison justice. He's in for a living hell and the "living" part may not last very long.

I'm so furious right now.

Deputy Nutz
01-31-2008, 01:24 PM
I betcha the Chinese wouldn't have a problem answering your question.

packinpatland
01-31-2008, 05:27 PM

I'm sorry, but .......what? :shock:

Deputy Nutz
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM

I'm sorry, but .......what? :shock:Come on, you have never heard of the Chinese birth control? China as you know has a lot of people, well families that could afford to find out the sex of the baby before hand could and would have an abortion if the baby was a girl. If a family that had already had it's prescibed amount of children and not enough cash to determine the sex of the baby would wait for the child to pop out. Well if it wa a girl they might just possibly have a relative ship on down the river.

packinpatland
01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Yes, I've heard about the Chinese, honest, I don't live in a cave. I just thought it was a bit insensitive.

Deputy Nutz
01-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, I've heard about the Chinese, honest, I don't live in a cave. I just thought it was a bit insensitive.

I didn't know any of the Chinese.

Harlan Huckleby
01-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I think posting pictures of murdered babies is insensitive & manipulative.

I had half a mind to post dead baby jokes as a protest.