PDA

View Full Version : GOOD CLIPS OF ARTICLE ON IMPORTANCE OF O GUARDS

Bretsky
01-31-2008, 12:17 AM
here's a link to make the asswipes happy
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=713209

MadtownPacker
01-31-2008, 02:15 AM
Cant post the article from there even if you post the link.

Bretsky
01-31-2008, 07:13 AM
Cant post the article from there even if you post the link.

I just posted exerpts from the article; oh well. I guess those asswipes at JS need any hit they can.

They are shutting down their main sports forum and the one they are pimping is absolutely pathetic

HarveyWallbangers
01-31-2008, 09:20 AM
Kind of funny but Justin Tuck seems to think Colledge is good, young up and coming OG. I sure hope he gets even bigger this offseason.

The Leaper
01-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Kind of funny but Justin Tuck seems to think Colledge is good, young up and coming OG. I sure hope he gets even bigger this offseason.

It isn't about size at this point...its about what's between his ears.

ND72
01-31-2008, 11:43 AM

Colledge just isn't a guard...he's our future Left Tackle.

Patler
01-31-2008, 12:01 PM

I think he has a long way to go to be that, too. He may be destined to be a versatile backup type player.

KYPack
01-31-2008, 03:10 PM

Went to the Detroit game.

Barbre played LG and Colledge played LT.

Both players looked pretty good against Shaun Rogers & Co.

I agree with ND, Colledge ain't a guard, but he's totally comfortable at LT. I hope it's a couple years before he plays there, but Cliffy is so banged up, it's like game to game.

Bretsky
01-31-2008, 05:49 PM

If I manhandled Colledge like Tuck did I'd say nice things too

b bulldog
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
LT will be DC's position next year imo, behind Cliffy. My bet is that TT gets some interior help in UFA and some of these guys can go back to their best position.

Bretsky
01-31-2008, 07:10 PM
LT will be DC's position next year imo, behind Cliffy. My bet is that TT gets some interior help in UFA and some of these guys can go back to their best position.

Free agency ? :idea: