PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Session Errors

Partial
01-31-2008, 05:54 PM
Anyone else getting these? I have gotten 4 in the last 20 min.

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form." everytime I sbumit.

packinpatland
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM

It's only you. We all resent that silver spoon. :wink:

Partial
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I don't know what that means

Partial
01-31-2008, 05:59 PM

You're the one with the 600k home. I live in a 3 bedroom small ranch with my mom and my dad has a 2 bedroom very small home. My dad is just smart with his money. Same way I hope to be.

packinpatland
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Someone else explain to the boy. :roll:

packinpatland
01-31-2008, 07:14 PM

You're the one with the 600k home. I live in a 3 bedroom small ranch with my mom and my dad has a 2 bedroom very small home. My dad is just smart with his money. Same way I hope to be.

OK. My house may be worth that much, but we didn't pay that much.....nor could we. So, what's it REALLY worth? We're not selling.
The irony of this whole house thing is, when we built it, we didn't plan on keeping it. At the time my husband, who is a civil engineer, was simply a 'nuclear transient'.....building power plants around the country. The longest we stayed in one place was two years. We bought other homes, but had never built one. Then when we landed in NE, had kids....we decided to stay. Bottom line..............we got lucky.

MadtownPacker
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form." everytime I sbumit.Do you have a screen shot? Sounds like a broswer issue.

SkinBasket
01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Someone else explain to the boy. :roll:

He's going to be defensive about it. Give it time. Was the kid from Silver Spoons the one with the robot dog?

Partial
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form." everytime I sbumit.Do you have a screen shot? Sounds like a broswer issue.

I'll take one tomorrow if it persists. Were you playing in the database around the time of this thread?

MadtownPacker
02-01-2008, 08:39 AM

I'll take one tomorrow if it persists. Were you playing in the database around the time of this thread?Pleasee, I have better shit to do then be online all day like your ass. Your ISP was probably losing connection for a sec.