PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Canada!

woodbuck27
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
A Frenchman trying to screw with a Canuck,

or. . . Canadian VS French Exports

A Canadian is having breakfast, in Paris, one morning (coffee, croissants, bread, butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum, sits down next to him.

The Canadian ignores the Frenchman, who nevertheless starts up a conversation.

Frenchman: 'You Canadian folk eat the whole bread?'

Canadian : 'Of course!'

Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) 'We don't.

In France, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the Canadians.' The Frenchman has a smirk on his face.

The Canadian listens in silence.

The Frenchman persists: 'Do you eat jelly with the bread??'

Canadian: 'Of Course.'

Frenchman: (cracking his bubble-gum between his teeth and chuckling).

'We don't.

In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam, and sell the jam to the Canadians.'

After a moment of silence, The Canadian then asks:

'Do you have sex in France?'

Frenchman: 'Why of course we do', he says with a big smirk.

Canadian: 'And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?'

Frenchman: 'We throw them away, of course.'

Canadian: 'We don't. In Canada, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into bubble-gum, and sell them to France.'

A Smile A Day...Keeps the doctor away!

woodbuck27
02-01-2008, 03:27 PM
This one is especially for Bretzky.

The way Canadian men want their Underwear Ad's to look.

WARNING SOME Partial Nudity and scratching going on here:

Soooooo!

THIS may be offesive to some sensitive people. If your sensitive don't proceed with trying this link.

If you do and your sensitive to it then eat a lemon.

B. YOU can fire away.

http://ca.f613.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=3463_5576027_17215_1922_2108304_0_22843_2738 688_2238146983&bodyPart=2&tnef=&YY=50989&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&VScan=1&Idx=4

hoosier
02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
This reminds me of the Iowa-Minnesota jokes I used to hear in college in Twin Cities.

Why does the Hawkeye football team play on artificial turf?

woodbuck27
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
CRAZY CANUCKS...

True Canadians!!!

http://ca.f613.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=4067_1370877_1932_672_701288_0_22 302_914065_4235875030&Idx=3&YY=16171&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Sent

woodbuck27
02-01-2008, 03:42 PM
This reminds me of the Iowa-Minnesota jokes I used to hear in college in Twin Cities.

Why does the Hawkeye football team play on artificial turf?

Yup.

The neatest (often BEST) people are able to laugh at themselves. :)

SkinBasket
02-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Woody, as much fun as I'm sure it would be to get a deeper understanding of your world, please stop trying to link us to your yahoo e-mail inbox. It doesn't work.

woodbuck27
02-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Woody, as much fun as I'm sure it would be to get a deeper understanding of your world, please stop trying to link us to your yahoo e-mail inbox. It doesn't work.

Really SkinBasket. The link works here. So if you can't use it MAD has some decent security in place on this site. It (the LINK) does work where I'm at now and I really don't care who here " Packerrats has my E-Mail address etc. as this Packer home is so full of LOVE. :)

Really sad that's not working as the Pic's are decent. Especially the one of the brunette playing hockey in a bikini and the Polor Bears cooking a penguin over a spit and fire. :)

There's a Pic of a 5 foot snow drift right up and flush with an outside door with a bunch of coolies ram'd into the snow to chill. That's original.

MadtownPacker
02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
What Skinbasket meant was that it wont let us see what is in your inbox because we arent logged on to your account.

You will have to load the images on pic hosting service for us to see them.

Harlan Huckleby
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
A Frenchman trying to screw with a Canuck,

or. . . Canadian VS French Exports

A Canadian is having breakfast, in Paris, one morning (coffee, croissants, bread, butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum, sits down next to him.

The Canadian ignores the Frenchman, who nevertheless starts up a conversation.

Frenchman: 'You Canadian folk eat the whole bread?'

Canadian : 'Of course!'

Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) 'We don't.

In France, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the Canadians.' The Frenchman has a smirk on his face.

The Canadian listens in silence.

The Frenchman persists: 'Do you eat jelly with the bread??'

Canadian: 'Of Course.'

Frenchman: (cracking his bubble-gum between his teeth and chuckling).

'We don't.

In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam, and sell the jam to the Canadians.'

After a moment of silence, The Canadian then asks:

'Do you have sex in France?'

Frenchman: 'Why of course we do', he says with a big smirk.

Canadian: 'And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?'

Frenchman: 'We throw them away, of course.'

Canadian: 'We don't. In Canada, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into bubble-gum, and sell them to France.'

back in the vaudeville days, the stage manager would stand behind the side curtain
with a long cane stick with a hook on the end. If an act was dying he'd give them
the hook - drag them off the stage. (I know I don't have to tell you about this Woody,
but some of the youngsters missed out on vaudeville.)

Your joke was a long, hard slog to the punchline, not sure if you would have avoided the hook.
It would have been a close call.

Apologies for my own boring post.
Please amuse yourself with this mystery picture.

http://flypaper.bluefly.com/images/MERMAIDGIRL.jpg

esoxx
02-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Nice boots.