PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys eye Broncos WR Javon Walker

packers11
02-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Cowboys eye Broncos WR Javon Walker

There has been speculation Dallas might have an interest in Broncos receiver Javon Walker if he is cut. The Broncos likely will try to trade Walker or cut him. -- Denver Post

Scott Campbell
02-01-2008, 06:32 PM
I think that might be a good signing for them. TO is getting older, and is prone to off field issues. Terry Glenn is old and prone to injury. Walker should come pretty cheap for what he might be capable of.

Joemailman
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Good lord. Can you imagine Dallas coming to Green Bay next year with T.O. and Javon Walker? Now that's entertainment.

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Can imagine Walker, TO, Witten, Romo, and Barber on that offense? If Walker would return to form they would have the best offense in the league.

motife
02-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Javon has said he'd come back to Green Bay. He likes its offense.

He could slug it out with K-Rob and Ruvell.

Oscar
02-01-2008, 07:36 PM
I like to think about Driver, Jennings, Lee, Favre, and Grant on offense..LOL Then throw in Jones and K-Rob.. and that makes for what could be the best in the league.. :D

MadtownPacker
02-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Isnt owens the moron that convinced that idiot j-talk to hold out in 2005? Now both of these crybabies want to be on the same team?

Good thing the new cowboys stadium is gonna be the largest one in the NFL. They will need the space to fit both their egos.

Pacopete4
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
isn't it great that we, as fans, can rattle off the Dallas offense and New England offense and just see stars galore and they are a top 3 offense in the league..

then u rattle off the packs: Grant, Driver, Jennings, Lee, Jackson, Martin, Jones, Morency, Krob...

buuuuut then... you throw on the biggest name of em all and u add Favre and what do u get? people do u now understand how good we have it?... Favre is the mo fo shiz nit..

best in the game at 38, will be at 39... best ever...

Pacopete4
02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
oh, and i didnt even mention that both the patriots and cowboys lines dominate ours...

Tony Oday
02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
You forgot to mention that Harris looked like Carroll against the Cowboys!

Pacopete4
02-02-2008, 06:01 AM
and giants...

Bretsky
02-02-2008, 07:53 AM
isn't it great that we, as fans, can rattle off the Dallas offense and New England offense and just see stars galore and they are a top 3 offense in the league..

then u rattle off the packs: Grant, Driver, Jennings, Lee, Jackson, Martin, Jones, Morency, Krob...

buuuuut then... you throw on the biggest name of em all and u add Favre and what do u get? people do u now understand how good we have it?... Favre is the mo fo shiz nit..

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

twoseven
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Yet another reason for me to dislike Javon Walker.

Bretsky
02-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I'd hate to see JW on the Boyz; I hope he stays in the AFC

BF4MVP
02-02-2008, 03:30 PM
He could slug it out with K-Rob and Ruvell.
Yep he could, and that's about it..Our top three are all better than he is.

BF4MVP
02-02-2008, 03:32 PM

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:
:glug: