PDA

View Full Version : My Superbowl prediction

KYPack
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Didn't have time to get this in before the kickoff.

I picked the Pats to win and go 19-0

The final score? NE 41 NY 17

In 007's game, I would've predicted the Pats to score first, last & all that shit.

I thought with their experience and playing on that fast track, there was no way the Giants could stop NE.

I didn't have time to get it in, but I was never so happy to be totally wrong about a game in my life. We lost, but we gave 'em a much better game than Cheaters did. Cliffy and Tausch had a much better showing against the giants DE's than the Pats heralded OTackles did. Every one of our guys knows that they barely lost to a great team in overtime. the giants win gives a confidence boost to our young guys and a new perspective on next season.

I'm like, happy.

Happy to be wrong

POLISHHAWK
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I bet $100 on the Giants to win (Moneyline)

I Cleared $400!!

Good job G Men

Scott Campbell
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
True dat. This game helped stamp our team as legit contenders.

b bulldog
02-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I did see Nick and Michael Hunt pick the Gmen to win.

KYPack
02-03-2008, 10:24 PM

Wonder what happened to the one Rat bro who was gonna lay 4400 to win a grand on a straight bet?

Now you see why they call 'em bookies. They put $ in the bank and write the totals they win in a book.

Scott Campbell
02-03-2008, 10:26 PM

Wonder what happened to the one Rat bro who was gonna lay 4400 to win a grand on a straight bet?

Now you see why they call 'em bookies. They put $ in the bank and write the totals they win in a book.

That's why I don't bet on sports.