PDA

View Full Version : T.O. / Randy Moss = No trophy???

packers11
02-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm starting to wonder if these guys will ever get the Lombardi trophy... The "me" ways that they have, and there huge egos make me wonder if it isn't just meant to be...

Randy Moss :

1998 - 15-1 season : Loss in championship round...
2008- 16-0 season : Loss in Superbowl

T.O. :

2004 - Loss in Superbowl

(they both lost in many other playoff games)

Maybe life is a bitch, and these two whinny ego maniacs just will never win it all...

LL2
02-04-2008, 07:40 AM
To see Moss go from show boating to walking out a loser was a awesome sit to see.

BF4MVP
02-04-2008, 11:14 AM
I was hoping that the Pats would fall short of the perfect season for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is I didn't want to see Moss get a ring. It doesn't seem right to me that a guy quits on his team because things aren't going well, and then he gets traded to a contender and gets a ring..That's not the way to go about it, and I'm glad it didn't quite work out for him in the end...I like him because he's good, but I don't have much respect for him as a person..

MadtownPacker
02-04-2008, 11:47 AM
After moss caught the TD in the 4th quarter I was pissed because he was about to become the hero of the game.

Luckily Eli took that smug grin of moss and shit on it.

Best ending possible if the Pack couldn't win it all.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I have no love for Moss, but i'm gonna give him some credit.

He was extremely classy in the post game interviews. Bellicheat could learn a lesson from him (and, hell just froze over).

mngolf19
02-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Moss is a big part of the reason they were in that game at the end and in being 18-1. And it was not his fault they lost. Poor offensive adjustments in my opinion. Also you could see where NE was showing their age. It's also no surprise that he was part of the 2 best W-L records over the last 20 years and was on the 2 highest scoring teams in NFL history. I don't blame him or T.O. for not having rings.

twoseven
02-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Brady getting his ass kicked all over the place all game long is what happened to Moss. Randy was open numerous times and Brady for whatever reason (ankle, shoulder, sacks, hands around neck??) was without the time to find him OR straight up missing him, sometimes wildly. Credit the NYG d-line for absolute kicking the hell out of the Patriots line all night long. I haven't seen a front four whuppin' like that on a top OL since maybe, I dunno, EVER.

MadtownPacker
02-04-2008, 02:10 PM
I have no love for Moss, but i'm gonna give him some credit.

He was extremely classy in the post game interviews. Bellicheat could learn a lesson from him (and, hell just froze over).Shut the hell up. He was talking on behalf of the big fat contract he will get not the damn patriots. Everyone will say "look at him, he is such a great team player. Sure didnt walk off the field like that constipated coach of his. randy is the best!".

He aint stupid and other than not winning the SB this season went perfect for him. He shook off the past his prime label he earned in oakland. Now he gets fat dollars. Now he can go to hell.

woodbuck27
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Moss is a big part of the reason they were in that game at the end and in being 18-1. And it was not his fault they lost. Poor offensive adjustments in my opinion. Also you could see where NE was showing their age. It's also no surprise that he was part of the 2 best W-L records over the last 20 years and was on the 2 highest scoring teams in NFL history. I don't blame him or T.O. for not having rings.

I agree but I'm able to be objective loving the Packers (BIG TIME) yet as well, loving the NFL and studying it as a whole.

Here I see a lot of hatred for Randy Moss. If it's REAL or not I can't really tell. That is over the top too obvious the htred for Moss in posts. He's despised. Hatred for a proffessional athlete? Uhhhh!! To much negative emotion.

I can see that maybe (or hatred) for say, Fat Ass Warren Sapp and the F'ing cheap shot he took on Chad Clifton (and almost ending Clifton's career); but to hate one of the absolute finest WR's and talents in the history of the NFL. To ignore the entertainment value of Moss's skills for hatred of him to intervene?

Well again. Uhhh!??

MadtownPacker
02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
He didnt want to play for YOUR team even though Favre made it public he would do whatever to get him to come to GB.

I dont care why he didnt come, he didnt and that is more then enough reason to hate his bitch ass. I dont care about any damn other reasons.

Zool
02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
He didnt want to play for YOUR team even though Favre made it public he would do whatever to get him to come to GB.

I dont care why he didnt come, he didnt and that is more then enough reason to hate his bitch ass. I dont care about any damn other reasons.

Amen.

Merlin
02-04-2008, 08:46 PM
I thought the Giants played one hell of a game. Brady did not look good all night. Having said that, I am glad Moss isn't a Packer. His antics of walking off the field before the game was done infected the entire Patriots Offense and their Head coach. All of which were either in the tunnel or on their way off the field before the last snap was made. Classless.

b bulldog
02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
I dislike Moss but I thought he acted as a team player this season?? What did he do to make yu think otherwise??

Harlan Huckleby
02-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Moss came damn close to being a hero during that last 25 seconds. He was running right past the DBs, and he almost caught a bomb.

Ya, ya, close only counts in horseshoes, grenade tossing, and insemination.

MadtownPacker
02-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I dislike Moss but I thought he acted as a team player this season?? What did he do to make yu think otherwise??Yes he did and the money he is getting this offseason was worth every second!

You think it wasnt killing him to only have 1 catch in all their playoff games and then to have his one shining moment Superbowl winning TD (and likely game MVP if they had won) taken away by Eli Manning?

gbgary
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
T.O. / Randy Moss = No trophy!!!!

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/images/smilies/sm_laughing.gif