PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Mazzin
05-23-2006, 09:33 PM
MJ Ziggy, thanks I missed having other women around...All I really read was JSOnline, and Packerchatters, and after browsing for hours upon end...i REALLY like this place. Also like the fact that it is run by GOOD people. Harlan, thanks for the pic, I'm computer illiterate. I also miss your funny humor and great posts. Tyler thanks for the greeting, sorry about giving you a hard time about your 666 post, I now know that all is in fun. Scott Campell thank you also you guys are great! SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PLACE, i will definatly start posting more often....THANKS to ALL!!!!! :lol: :D

Mazzin
05-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Honest to god everyone sorry that I started an OT. I really meant to reply to the bears D section sorry guys. :sad:

Scott Campbell
05-23-2006, 09:42 PM
Honest to god everyone sorry that I started an OT. I really meant to reply to the bears D section sorry guys. :sad:

No problemo. Tank does it all the time. Mad just moves em.

Mazzin
05-23-2006, 09:43 PM
I dont know how much I like someone controling where the posts lay. I'm a firm beliver in letting a good forum run its course you know what I mean Jelly Bean?

Scott Campbell
05-23-2006, 09:49 PM
You'll have to take that up with Nick Collins. He's the nazi that made us move the OT threads to the Romper Room.

MadtownPacker
05-23-2006, 10:19 PM
I dont know how much I like someone controling where the posts lay. I'm a firm beliver in letting a good forum run its course you know what I mean Jelly Bean?
Now, because of nick collins (the poster) poll that voted to not leave OT threads in the Packers section, this thread has to get moved. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
05-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks, Nick.

The happy thing is, though, that you never have to apologize for creating an off-topic thread in this room. Talk about whatever you want (pg rated) and it will either be discussed or ignored.

Guiness
05-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Hey Mazzin - happy you showed up.

Don't worry about the moving of threads - there's no censorship, just a little bit of sorting :razz:

Harlan Huckleby
05-23-2006, 11:50 PM
I wish that Nick Collins would get sorted right out of the club.

I loved it when off topic threads were in the Packer forum, where they belong. What's a "romper room", anyway? Sounds like a place where kids drool on each other.

Damn you, Nick Collins.

(I am only joking, NC)

GBRulz
05-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Hiya mazzin!

Nice to see you over here!

Be sure to check out the camp pics on the front page. Next time, I will get more hindsight into the matter as Brett will be there :mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
05-24-2006, 09:54 AM
MJ Ziggy, thanks I missed having other women around...All I really read was JSOnline, and Packerchatters, and after browsing for hours upon end...i REALLY like this place. Also like the fact that it is run by GOOD people. Harlan, thanks for the pic, I'm computer illiterate. I also miss your funny humor and great posts. Tyler thanks for the greeting, sorry about giving you a hard time about your 666 post, I now know that all is in fun. Scott Campell thank you also you guys are great! SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PLACE, i will definatly start posting more often....THANKS to ALL!!!!! :lol: :D

No worries at all Mazzin. I had forgot all about it. Just glad to have you here. Again, welcome!

tyler

Anti-Polar Bear
05-24-2006, 02:34 PM

Man, after all this time, I thought you liked me. I too liked you. But you didnt even mention me in this post. I am just an invisible man. I am done for. :sad:

j/k. welcome to this place, Mazzin. :D

Mazzin
05-24-2006, 05:13 PM
No Tanker, sorry. Just didn't see any of your posts, or if I did, just didn't really look at the aviator, glad to see my favorite delusional friend is here......"Joey Harrington" come on MAN!

Mazzin
05-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Tank I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you delusional.....But come on now and post something...OTHER THAN starting a new thread about TT being trapped in the closets, the songs were good, but lets just leave it at that.