PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs speaks out

packers11
02-05-2008, 01:48 PM
"I'll give you a quote on Seymour," Jacobs said. "You can write that he's a soft [expletive]. He said we should get ready to go home. Well, now he's on the team that went 18-1."

KYPack
02-05-2008, 02:48 PM
"I'll give you a quote on Seymour," Jacobs said. "You can write that he's a soft [expletive]. He said we should get ready to go home. Well, now he's on the team that went 18-1."

There's some bad blood between these two teams. The Giants were really pissed off about that 19-0 trademark and the whole deal with the Pats being the "Greatest of All Time".

There didn't seem to be a lot of woofing, but every Giant played like a man on a mission. That's all the coaches can ask and man, they got it.

woodbuck27
02-05-2008, 02:55 PM
More and more I'm really glad the GIANTS won.

Big time on this too. Now the NFC holds a 22 -20 edge on Super Bowl wins over the AFC. If you pull all the way NFC as I do? That win by the Giants was really huge.

gbpackfan
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
See, I don't like this. Jacobs needs to be a professional, a champion. His team won, the Patriots didn't. Nothing more needs to be said.

Jimx29
02-05-2008, 04:43 PM
During warm-ups, a handful of patriots sent invitations to a handful of giants, inviting them to a post game 19-0 celebration. Anything said after that by any giant is acceptable. :?

The Leaper
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
See, I don't like this. Jacobs needs to be a professional, a champion. His team won, the Patriots didn't. Nothing more needs to be said.

I love it.

The Patriots are a bunch of classless asshats. They deserve to have it shoved up their piehole.

b bulldog
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
If they were talking about after game parties with the Giants,like has been reported, I say Jacobs has every right to say what he wants and to whom.

RashanGary
02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
I loved the "we stomped you out speech. That was priceless.

Freak Out
02-05-2008, 05:39 PM
During warm-ups, a handful of patriots sent invitations to a handful of giants, inviting them to a post game 19-0 celebration. Anything said after that by any giant is acceptable. :?

Where did you hear this Numb? That kind of shit will fire anyone up.

Deputy Nutz
02-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Jacobs has ran his mouth all playoffs and has had a nasty demeanor. This is par for the course for him.

packinpatland
02-05-2008, 07:32 PM

I love it.

The Patriots are a bunch of classless asshats. They deserve to have it shoved up their piehole.

I wouldn't have said it quite like that but yes....... that about sums it up.

Bretsky
02-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Jacobs has ran his mouth all playoffs and has had a nasty demeanor. This is par for the course for him.

showed that in the TD against us :x

packinpatland
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM

Bretsky, been meaning to ask for the longest time........is that a turtle with a top hat in your avatar?

..............and....how's your wife doing?

Joemailman
02-05-2008, 08:40 PM

If Patriot players really did that, their cockiness was exceeded only by their stupidity. Thanks to the football gods that they lost.

gbpackfan
02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
So because the team your playing acts like a bunch of donkeys mean you should too? Sorry, not my style. Jacobs could show everyone that he is not only a better player, but a better person. But then again, the NFL is full of thugs so this is par for the course.

Bretsky
02-05-2008, 09:11 PM

Bretsky, been meaning to ask for the longest time........is that a turtle with a top hat in your avatar?

..............and....how's your wife doing?

Yup, a turtle with a top hat. I need to find a new avatar.
Wife is more than ready.

Jimx29
02-05-2008, 09:30 PM

Where did you hear this Numb? That kind of shit will fire anyone up.

If Patriot players really did that, their cockiness was exceeded only by their stupidity. Thanks to the football gods that they lost.Whelp, the way I heard it on the radio this morning, it was during warm-ups, but alls i'm finding text for it is they did it during the last drive:

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Even during the final drive, even as they were about to unleash one of the most memorable finishes in Super Bowl history, the New York Giants still couldn't get respect.

The New England Patriots mocked them. They yelled out invitations to their postgame party. Patriots safety Rodney Harrison went so far as to tell wide receiver Amani Toomer, "Get ready to go home."
Hard to believe that Harrison would be the main one pointed out...

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_8162984