Harlan Huckleby
02-08-2008, 11:45 AM
congratulations!! how's he hung?

GrnBay007
02-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Big Boy too!! Congrats B!!!!! :D

HarveyWallbangers
02-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Congrats! I was hoping you'd get another girl.
:D

He's almost as big as our daughter. She was 9lbs 8oz.

RashanGary
02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Congrats, B.

Scott Campbell
02-08-2008, 11:51 AM
A strapping baby boy! Congrats!

packinpatland
02-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Good for you B. Good for your whole family. Congratulations! How's your wife?

Geez......you've got a Tom Brady in the making. Didn't he have two older sisters? :lol:

Deputy Nutz
02-08-2008, 11:55 AM
I prayed and prayed that you would have a boy, my priest and I had a long talk about how important it was for the Bretsky name to live on.

I only told my wife a week after our son was born, when we knew he was healthy that the day we found out the sex I ran into the parking lot and called my best friend happy with glee that we were having a boy. He was the only one I told because everyone else I had to give the "I just hope it is healthy line."

My first was a girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world, probably my favorite out of the two, anyways, but it is nice to have one of both. balances everything out.

How are you going to get him into girls fastpitch?

Scott Campbell
02-08-2008, 11:59 AM
My first was a girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world, probably my favorite out of the two...............

You wanna have some fun with your kids? You know when the kids are fighting, and inevitably one of them complains "you like lil Johnny more than me". Last time my oldest pulled that crap I told her with a straight face "oh.....you weren't supposed to find out about that".

They don't use that line in the Campbell household anymore.

oregonpackfan
02-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Congrats! I was hoping you'd get another girl.

He's almost as big as our daughter. She was 9lbs 8oz.

My first daughter was 9 lbs. and 13 ounces!

Despite my initial dreams that she would be the first woman to play nose guard for the Oregon Ducks, at 19 years old, she is now just 5' 8", 125 lbs. :)

packinpatland
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Which ever one I'm sitting closest to, I always put my arm around her and whisper loud enough for the other two to hear "You really are my favorite, you know" :wink:

oregonpackfan
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh yeah, by the way, Congrats, Bretsky!

Partial
02-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Congrats man! I am thinking star tight end.

Freak Out
02-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Congrats Bretsky...if it wasn't so early here still I'd toast you and your family....I just need to hold out a few hours. :lol:

SkinBasket
02-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I am thinking star tight end.

Goddamn perverts everywhere these days...

Anyway. Way to work your magic Bretz. You going to tell us what position conceived your nutted wonder?

HarveyWallbangers
02-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Has he committed to the Badgers yet?

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Congrats B!

GoPackGo
02-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Nice job getting a boy. My first is 6 months right now and I couldn't be happier he is a boy.

red
02-08-2008, 12:37 PM
good for you b

bout time you did something right

Oscar
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Congrats B.! :D

Zool
02-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Congrats B. Open the diaper slowly and watch for friendly fire.

MJZiggy
02-08-2008, 01:16 PM
The blanket WORKED!!! I'm 1 for 1!!

All kidding aside, I'm so glad you have your boy. Congratulations!!! I know he'll be a rough and tumble boy for his daddy!!

MadtownPacker
02-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Congrats stud!! I told you the plan would work. Now he can grow up and chase grailee latinas and make you proud.

As for any of you aholes claiming you help him out, just STFU. Bretsky and me have been working on this since the JSO days. The training + the PR Saturday night get together sealed the deal.

Cheesehead Craig
02-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Congrats B!

LL2
02-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Congrats B. Open the diaper slowly and watch for friendly fire.

Buy some of those weiner dunce caps at the maternity store to catch the accidental misfire....an congrats! Now you have to buy some boy Packer clothes.

MadtownPacker
02-08-2008, 02:07 PM
This could have been B's song..... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO9kX4npVY

twoseven
02-08-2008, 03:12 PM
That's a big kid. :tup: Nice job, must have been that freaky tantra Sting sex for 8 hours that finally did it. :D

BallHawk
02-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Congrats, B.

Charles Woodson
02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Congrats buddy..

:bclap: :tup:

GBRulz
02-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Congrats, Mr & Mrs B !

Does he have his first Packer jersey yet?? :)

Bretsky
02-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Thank you for all the well wishes

I wore my lucky Badger Pajama Pants, my lucky long sleeved Badger shirt...above my lucky Brewers shirt for the delivery.

Was a pretty odd feeling; we mutually decided that this was our last regardless and with two girls already this was the last try.

Made it all the more rewarding; seems to be a very healthy solid little buzzer.

And yes, Harv, Bret B has already called to receive a verbal committment to play football for the Badgers :wink:

GBRulz
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
the PR Saturday night get together sealed the deal.

I didn't realize that having a girl put you in your place was part of the plan? :lol:

Freak Out
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
I thought I read once his computer room was built over an old hot tub site used by very hot lesbians in ages past. I bet they conceived in that room. :D

Fosco33
02-08-2008, 06:37 PM
NICE - Congrats, B!!!

You better get him a Badger baby-t or something 8-)

My fiance and I will find out the sex of our little one in a few months - my fingers are crossed that it'll be a boy as well.

Bretsky
02-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I thought I read once his computer room was built over an old hot tub site used by very hot lesbians in ages past. I bet they conceived in that room. :D

That is very true regarding where the PC room exists. That's why it'll always be the Holy Grail.

Bretsky
02-08-2008, 06:56 PM
NICE - Congrats, B!!!

My fiance and I will find out the sex of our little one in a few months - my fingers are crossed that it'll be a boy as well.

Already have several Badger outfits and Packer outfits. For the official pic he'll be in red and white

the_idle_threat
02-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Good for you, B. Glad everyone is healthy and happy.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-08-2008, 11:31 PM
NICE - Congrats, B!!!

Will the sex matter when you are burning in hell? :evil:

Joemailman
02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
NICE - Congrats, B!!!

Already have several Badger outfits and Packer outfits. For the official pic he'll be in red and white

Congrats. Maybe BF4 will donate his Fergy jersey to the collection. (j/k)

Kiwon
02-09-2008, 03:35 AM
9lbs 1oz and 21 inches

Congrats on a healthy boy! Good job!

Fosco33
02-09-2008, 09:47 AM
NICE - Congrats, B!!!

Will the sex matter when you are burning in hell? :evil:

Haha... We've been planning the wedding (end of March) since October when I proposed. Given her age, we started 'family planning' at the same time. Didn't realize it'd happen so quickly.

If Christians believe everything in the bible, only one in a million would make it to Heaven. I'd rather party with everyone else :P

Bretsky
02-09-2008, 03:16 PM
I prayed and prayed that you would have a boy, my priest and I had a long talk about how important it was for the Bretsky name to live on.

I only told my wife a week after our son was born, when we knew he was healthy that the day we found out the sex I ran into the parking lot and called my best friend happy with glee that we were having a boy. He was the only one I told because everyone else I had to give the "I just hope it is healthy line."

My first was a girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world, probably my favorite out of the two, anyways, but it is nice to have one of both. balances everything out.

How are you going to get him into girls fastpitch?

Thanks for the prayers and also be sure to thank your priest. The Bretsky family can use all the divine intervention it can find :lol:

I was also calling everybody telling them about the boy; ditto for the as long as he or she is healthy line. Load of bunk; to make matters worse we both decided this was our final kid so it was do or die time.

Happy as ever; now I need to start designing his athletic game plan :lol:

I think I already have a windmill pitcher and a future fiesty catcher in the family. Now I'll have to start working on the QB

Bretsky
02-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Congrats, Mr & Mrs B !

Does he have his first Packer jersey yet?? :)

No jerseys yet, but about three Packer outfits already. Lots of Green n Gold and Red n White so far.

Freak Out
02-09-2008, 09:50 PM
When can we expect to see some pictures of the stud?

GrnBay007
02-17-2008, 01:26 PM
How is the lil babe doing? Is he a sleeper....or keeping you up all night???

Dang, I miss those days!! Especially since I've been out shopping with my daughter to 10 different stores trying on 100's of dresses for a formal dance coming up. I think we finally found the "perfect" one last night!!!! Yippee!! :D

Bretsky
02-17-2008, 02:42 PM
How is the lil babe doing? Is he a sleeper....or keeping you up all night???

Dang, I miss those days!! Especially since I've been out shopping with my daughter to 10 different stores trying on 100's of dresses for a formal dance coming up. I think we finally found the "perfect" one last night!!!! Yippee!! :D

The Little Man (his nickname) has slept pretty well after the first night home.

Right now he goes down at about midnight and wakes up at 3:30 and 6:30 range. Not bad at all.

Shopping with daughters for Dances; now that sounds like a nightmare to me. Can't they just wear sweats and a T Shirt :idea:

MJZiggy
02-17-2008, 02:46 PM
The joy of boys, B. My son looked at me the other day and said, "Mom, why do you NEED more than one pair of shoes?"

GrnBay007
02-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Shopping with daughters for Dances; now that sounds like a nightmare to me. Can't they just wear sweats and a T Shirt :idea:

Glad the lil guy is sleeping a bit at night....stinks when they get night and day mixed up.

It was a nightmare.......kinda. On one hand I think she's too young for a formal. On the other hand I did get pretty excited when we shopped for dresses. :oops: We still need to find shoes and jewelry....ugh! Oh, and she wants to tan before and also have her hair done .....and a pedicure so her feet look nice .....lol Drama..........!!!!! I'm thinking getting my son ready for this stuff will be easier.........in his case I will have to force him to buy something to wear.

Bretsky
02-17-2008, 03:05 PM

Glad the lil guy is sleeping a bit at night....stinks when they get night and day mixed up.

It was a nightmare.......kinda. On one hand I think she's too young for a formal. On the other hand I did get pretty excited when we shopped for dresses. :oops: We still need to find shoes and jewelry....ugh! Oh, and she wants to tan before and also have her hair done .....and a pedicure so her feet look nice .....lol Drama..........!!!!! I'm thinking getting my son ready for this stuff will be easier.........in his case I will have to force him to buy something to wear.

shoes and jewelry ? Let her bororow one of your fifty plus pairs of shoes.......then give each other pedicures. Save the ching

Partial
02-17-2008, 03:14 PM

You better tell that girl to get a job then! Girls sound expensive!

GrnBay007
02-17-2008, 03:14 PM
shoes and jewelry ? Let her bororow one of your fifty plus pairs of shoes.......then give each other pedicures. Save the ching

Oh NO!! In her words........are you high? LOL Although she wears my shoes all the time, she would never think they were stylish enough for THIS event!! I'm tellin ya B, you just wait till you go through this drama with your 2 girls. Well, wait....now that you have a son, I'm sure you will be out with some fake sporting practice when this stuff is going on. God Bless Mrs. B!!! :D

GrnBay007
02-17-2008, 03:17 PM
You better tell that girl to get a job then! Girls sound expensive!

Unfortunately she's not old enough to get a job yet. And DANG, those darn babysitting jobs have just interfered with her social calender for the most part. Life is tough!! lol

Bretsky
02-17-2008, 03:51 PM

Oh NO!! In her words........are you high? LOL Although she wears my shoes all the time, she would never think they were stylish enough for THIS event!! I'm tellin ya B, you just wait till you go through this drama with your 2 girls. Well, wait....now that you have a son, I'm sure you will be out with some fake sporting practice when this stuff is going on. God Bless Mrs. B!!! :D

All that Drama with da chicks; they should have their own emotional island where they can all discuss with each other
I'll take the little man to a basketball game :wink:

Zool
02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
You take the kid out to Hooters yet? You'll both be staring at the same thing, but very different intentions.

Partial
02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
You take the kid out to Hooters yet? You'll both be staring at the same thing, but very different intentions.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: