PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought Patriots fans couldn't get more insane

cpk1994
02-09-2008, 07:30 AM
Pats fans have started an online petition to Roger Goodell to investigate the last 1:40 of the game claiming "We were robbed":

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/We-must-stop-the-unfair-treatment-of-the-New-Eng?urn=nfl%2C65863

packinpatland
02-09-2008, 08:00 AM
I just read the same thing this morning. What a hoot! :lol:

MJZiggy
02-09-2008, 08:19 AM
I love Saturday morning cartoons!! Hilarious!

Bretsky
02-09-2008, 08:21 AM
I was reading some of the comment posts and this one stood out

This is stupid. If the Pats would've won (that is, if Bellichick wasn't cocky enough to go for it on 4th and 13 in the THIRD quarter instead of playing smart and kicking the field goal), the Pats fans would be rubbing it all in the G-fans. The Pats lost. It's hard to accept but they lost because of the coaching. The game wouldve gone into overtime, then the Pats would've had a chance. But the G-men deserve that victory. Besides, the game is over. Let's move on.

MJZiggy
02-09-2008, 08:23 AM

This is stupid. If the Pats would've won (that is, if Bellichick wasn't cocky enough to go for it on 4th and 13 in the THIRD quarter instead of playing smart and kicking the field goal), the Pats fans would be rubbing it all in the G-fans. The Pats lost. It's hard to accept but they lost because of the coaching. The game wouldve gone into overtime, then the Pats would've had a chance. But the G-men deserve that victory. Besides, the game is over. Let's move on.

So PIP posted I see.

GBRulz
02-09-2008, 08:57 AM
ok, who here wrote this one.....

"I am a Packers fan, so I was pretty upset when the Giants beat them and even I am fine with how the game turned out. You guys are just mad that Brady spent more time on his back than a Taiwanese prositute."

KYPack
02-09-2008, 09:15 AM

"I am a Packers fan, so I was pretty upset when the Giants beat them and even I am fine with how the game turned out. You guys are just mad that Brady spent more time on his back than a Taiwanese prostitute."

I dunno, but let's recruit 'em.

pbmax
02-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Clearly this poster has Tremendous Upside Potential and should be a lock for the first round of the Rat Draft.

"I am a Packers fan, so I was pretty upset when the Giants beat them and even I am fine with how the game turned out. You guys are just mad that Brady spent more time on his back than a Taiwanese prositute."

packinpatland
02-09-2008, 11:47 AM

So PIP posted I see.

I could've, should've..................but didn't :wink:

denverYooper
02-09-2008, 03:30 PM
It's pretty funny reading the comments and fake sigs on the petition. A lot of them are ripping on the pats.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?XLIItrut&801

"8482. Roger Goodell Game is over. Patriots lost. I am now on vacation. If anything, I'll replay that kneel down with 01 seconds left and tell the Giants that they need to go for it and tack on a few more points."

"Brett Favre" (8480) and "Tony Romo"(8474) both signed it, with the same comment: "Hey Commissioner, can we also play the last 1:40 of our game vs. the Giants? I'm sure I wouldn't have thrown a pick at the end there if I had more time."

denverYooper
02-09-2008, 03:37 PM
8455. Bradys Jockstrap Why did you pee on me everytime you got sacked? I was soaked by the 3rd quarter.

I'm in stitches reading this petition.

Jimx29
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
and hilarity ensued :lol:

Iron Mike
02-10-2008, 10:38 AM

Hilarity ALWAYS ensues. :lol:

Iron Mike
02-10-2008, 12:05 PM

Hilarity ALWAYS ensues. :lol:

Pro Bowl Preview (http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2008/02/your-ksk-pro-bowl-preview.html)

Make sure you scroll down to catch the "Fitzy" rant. :?

4and12to12and4
02-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey, that pic of the "bikini girls", i just noticed something, is that TT with the thumbs up sitting between them? Maybe i need contacts.

packinpatland
02-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Hey, that pic of the "bikini girls", i just noticed something, is that TT with the thumbs up sitting between them? Maybe i need contacts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!

woodbuck27
02-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I wonder if suffering this trichotillomania :D by these some 1500 Pat fans is really worth it?

I believe the real problem with this group is related to maturity issue's or over zealousness. Fan fanaticism and not realizing the fact that when it's over -IT'S OVER!

Tyrone Bigguns
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Clearly this poster has Tremendous Upside Potential and should be a lock for the first round of the Rat Draft.

Sure, he has TUP, but does he have a "great motor?"

Tyrone Bigguns
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
I wonder if suffering this trichotillomania :D by these some 1500 Pat fans is really worth it?

I believe the real problem with this group is related to maturity issue's or over zealousness. IT'S OVER!

Irony defined.

Jimx29
02-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I can't believe that the thing is still up and running :?

4and12to12and4
02-10-2008, 09:35 PM

Sure, he has TUP, but does he have a "great motor?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PackerBlues
02-11-2008, 02:35 PM
10636. Boston Globe
Boston police today reported finding a body in the Charles River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive alcohol consumption. He was described as wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink wig, a strap-on dildo, a Patriot's jersey, and had a cucumber stuffed up his ass. The police graciously removed the Patriot's jersey to spare the family unnecessary embarrassment.

14498. Karma
How interesting....The Patriots cheated even after being warned not to use videotape. They keep their starters in, running up the score as if to "get even." They came from one of the biggest underdog upsets against the Rams to now basically being the Rams, talking trash, playing dirty, etc. Coaches had to watch all season long as Belichick ran the score up against their teams, yet when his team choked in the biggest game of the year, Belichick has the nerve to walk off the field before the game is over. Now we have this "petition" by probably a bunch of bandwagon fans, trying to imply the Patriots were "cheated?" Seriously? SERIOUSLY? The Patriots fan base has now become the official laughing stock of the NFL. The Patriots and now their fanbase deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for this pointless dribble....This is Karma, and I approve this message!!!

14141. MasterCard
SB XLII tickets: $500.00 - Food & Beer during the game: $75.00 - Watching Pats fans throw tantrums, claiming THEY were CHEATED: Priceless

13321. SportsFan
...somewhere in Nicaraugua, some poor kid is wearing a new t-shirt and wondering "what's does 19-0 mean, and who the f*ck are the New England Patriots?"

:D funny stuff