2. The herd with Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio

3. The Tony Bruno show on Sporting news radio

4. The Dan Patrick show on ESPN radio

5. The Jungle with Jim Rome

Joemailman
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM
My problems with Sports Talk radio are:

1) They spend a lot of time talking about the NBA, which I can't stand

2) They spend too much time talking about guys like Barry Bonds, and too little time talking about guys like Albert Pujols.

GoPackGo
05-24-2006, 01:54 PM
My problems with Sports Talk radio are:

1) They spend a lot of time talking about the NBA, which I can't stand

2) They spend too much time talking about guys like Barry Bonds, and too little time talking about guys like Albert Pujols.

NBA regular season=complete waste of time, however the NBA playoffs this year have been great and worthy of conversation.

Also, Barry Bonds just tied Babe Ruth to move into #2 all time for home runs and is in the center of Steroid allegations, they have to talk about it

while these things have been annoying lately, they will pass and sports fans and sports talk radio will move on

basically what i'm saying is you gotta read between the headlines to get the real sports news route25

HarveyWallbangers
05-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Nationally, ESPN.

Locally, PA & Dubay or Barreiro.

Green Bud Packer
05-24-2006, 02:07 PM
i like to listen to buffone and his cronies during bear week. i think he's on wbbn? chicago.it helps get my blood boiling.listening to them on a monday after a bear loss is a highlight of my year.

No Mo Moss
05-24-2006, 02:17 PM
Sirius NFL radio is great. They only talk about the NFL, and they do it 24 hours a day.

swede
05-24-2006, 03:56 PM
i like to listen to buffone and his cronies during bear week. i think he's on wbbn? chicago.it helps get my blood boiling.listening to them on a monday after a bear loss is a highlight of my year.

Hee Hee...Couple of years ago they were promising a Bear victory in Chicago, and after we embarassed them once again I was tuned in to the WSCR all day listening to them chew out their own spleens. What a precious memory.

Homer Jay
05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Nationally, ESPN.

Locally, PA & Dubay or Barreiro.

Duckies and Bunnies?