PDA

View Full Version : Tough Love

Harlan Huckleby
02-10-2008, 07:21 PM
I think some people post too much here and get on peoples' nerves.

I suggest we institute a policy of temporary "time-outs" for such folk. Maybe a few days off would do them good. Perhaps Mad could bring back that Rat Trap.

I just nominated a few for now. Hopefully other deserving tiresome characters will get an opportunity for a cooling-off period in the not-too-distant future.

packinpatland
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
HH.............hands down.

Harlan Huckleby
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
the election ain't over till its over

Partial
02-10-2008, 07:24 PM
The Partial effect is taking over. I think I need a timeout :(

Partial
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Mrs. Driver must have voted for Zigalicious :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
02-10-2008, 07:29 PM
nah, I voted for Ziggy. Just because i knew she wouldn't get many votes and she needed a little roughing-up.

MJZiggy
02-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Mrs. Driver must have voted for Zigalicious :lol:

I'll be her best friend by Tuesday... 8-)

packinpatland
02-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I've never actually said this before..........but, 'You Go Girl'!!

SkinBasket
02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I just nominated a few for now. Hopefully other deserving tiresome characters will get an opportunity for a cooling-off period in the not-too-distant future.

You could just say my name you cowardly bitch.

BallHawk
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM

Aren't you supposed to be the sophisticated rat? :?:

:wink:

Freak Out
02-10-2008, 08:08 PM
No time outs here fuckers...this is a fight to the death!

SkinBasket
02-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I voted for Partial because he's like that little rabbit that if you don't pet him right, he makes that strange rabbit growling sound and angerly charges the side of his rabbit hutch, smashing his head into the wire mesh until his head bleeds. When the humans, who he sees as inferior creatures, laugh at his strange behavior, he gets even more incensed and smashes his head even harder, whereby making the humans laugh, but a little uncomfortably. When he wakes up he goes back to eating his lettuce and carrots like nothing happened.

Does a time-out really solve this? Shouldn't we be changing his diet instead?

Tyrone Bigguns
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I voted for Partial because he's like that little rabbit that if you don't pet him right, he makes that strange rabbit growling sound and angerly charges the side of his rabbit hutch, smashing his head into the wire mesh until his head bleeds. When the humans, who he sees as inferior creatures, laugh at his strange behavior, he gets even more incensed and smashes his head even harder, whereby making the humans laugh, but a little uncomfortably. When he wakes up he goes back to eating his lettuce and carrots like nothing happened.

Does a time-out really solve this? Shouldn't we be changing his diet instead?

Please stop. My sides ache.

packinpatland
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM

Aren't you supposed to be the sophisticated rat? :?:

:wink:

Everyone has their moments.........I'm having one.........with this wonderful glass of bordeaux :wink:

oregonpackfan
02-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Harlan needs more than a timeout. He needs to be neutered! :)

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Harlan needs more than a timeout. He needs to be neutered! :)

Doesn't matter gay people can't create babies, yet. Harlan would probably be the first.

The Leaper
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
This primary is starting to look like it will head us straight for a brokered convention. Tank and his superdelegates will be making the final decision.

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2008, 11:50 AM
I voted for ziggy because I like to see people go insane, and if she gets banned I might have her nit me some underwear while she is locked up in the nut house.

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2008, 11:52 AM
locked up in the nutz house? you're kidnapping ziggy and forcing her to knit under garments!? you fiend. This will give 4and12to12and4 a chance to prove his love for ziggy and rescue her.

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
locked up in the nutz house? you're kidnapping ziggy and forcing her to knit under garments!? you fiend. This will give 4and12to12and4 a chance to prove his love for ziggy and rescue her.

Yes it is a test of one's manhood. Everytime you strap a women to a chair it is a test of your manhood. Atleast that is what an old football coach of mine used to say.

Zool
02-11-2008, 12:44 PM

Yes it is a test of one's manhood. Everytime you strap a women to a chair it is a test of your manhood. Atleast that is what an old football coach of mine used to say.

Where you wearing a dress and wig at the time or was he?

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2008, 12:47 PM

Where you wearing a dress and wig at the time or was he?

Guy was a bit off he had a thing for poultry, we used to call him Coach "Chicken Fucker" Harris.

MJZiggy
02-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Firstly, how the hell am I supposed to knit if I'm strapped to the chair, and secondly, if you need underthings that badly, I'd have to make them to your wife's specifications, which means thong, baby. Nothing like a good wool thong to keep your day interesting!!!

Tyrone Bigguns
02-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Firstly, how the hell am I supposed to knit if I'm strapped to the chair, and secondly, if you need underthings that badly, I'd have to make them to your wife's specifications, which means thong, baby. Nothing like a good wool thong to keep your day interesting!!!

This only enflames my ardor for you.

I have fallen in love with your mind. You are my Beatrice.

MJZiggy
02-11-2008, 01:10 PM

The scary part of this is that you are (likely) sober...you find wool thongs enticing?

Tyrone Bigguns
02-11-2008, 01:21 PM

The scary part of this is that you are (likely) sober...you find wool thongs enticing?

I am sober. I realized that to woo a woman of your stature, i needed to be on top of my game.

I like the way your mind works. It is very SEXY. Smart women with a good sense of humor turn on tyrone.

RashanGary
02-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I'll bet her credit line could afford you an extention with your crack habbit too.

As far as wool thongs go, they would collect too much debris.

MJZiggy
02-11-2008, 05:04 PM
If that's the biggest problem you can find with a wool thong, you've been wearing too much acrylic and nylon...

RashanGary
02-11-2008, 05:16 PM
If that's the biggest problem you can find with a wool thong, you've been wearing too much acrylic and nylon...

:lol:

Are you trying to say it would be like wearing an itchy package heater that goes up your butt? If so, yes, I did overlook that.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I'll bet her credit line could afford you an extention with your crack habbit too.

As far as wool thongs go, they would collect too much debris.

Tyrone brings his own impeccable credit record to the marriage.

Tyrone advises JH, in his continuing studies, to bone up on spelling. :oops: