PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Green Bay....

packinpatland
02-13-2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/110827?g=1

Before the polls even closed Tuesday night, Sen. Hillary Clinton was moving on. She scrapped a planned campaign stop in the Washington, D.C., area, where she was supposed to make a final pitch for her candidacy in the Potomac Primary, and instead focused on reaching out to voters in the upcoming contests of Wisconsin, Ohio and Texas. At her campaign headquarters in Arlington, Va., she plopped down in a chair, wired herself with a mike and plowed through one satellite interview after another with local TV stations in those three states, according to a pool report. "We're going to work hard and campaign hard in Ohio," she told an interviewer from Youngstown, her voice hoarse and cracking. "I'm absolutely coming to Green Bay," she assured a Wisconsin station. Though she declared herself "very optimistic" and "excited," her uneasiness came through. "I think we have an uphill challenge," she told a Milwaukee anchor, referring to the Wisconsin contest next Tuesday. "I'm the underdog in that race."

Deputy Nutz
02-13-2008, 06:27 PM
I am sure that she grew up a Bears fan, but then fell in love with the Packers, then back to the Bears, and now her heart is back with the Pack. I can't wait to hear her flip and flop around when asked about what NFL team she supports.

Freak Out
02-13-2008, 06:28 PM
I am sure that she grew up a Bears fan, but then fell in love with the Packers, then back to the Bears, and now her heart is back with the Pack. I can't wait to hear her flip and flop around when asked about what NFL team she supports.

You didn't know? She's a Giants fan. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
02-13-2008, 06:33 PM

You didn't know? She's a Giants fan. :lol:

Slipped my mind, so many favorites to keep track of.

the_idle_threat
02-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I wonder if she's gonna visit Lambert field. :wink:

packinpatland
02-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Carpetbagger that she is............. :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2008, 06:47 PM
carpet muncher, you mean.

Obama has absolutely saturated Wisconsin with TV & Radio ads. Plus lots of rallies and surogate speakers. Seems that Clinton is ceding the state. She seems to be husbanding her relatively limited resources for elsewhere, but jeez... WI is an important state this year.

packinpatland
02-13-2008, 06:49 PM
carpet muncher, you mean.

Obama has absolutely saturated Wisconsin with TV & Radio ads. Plus lots of rallies and surogate speakers. Seems that Clinton is ceding the state. She seems to be husbanding her relatively limited resources for elsewhere, but jeez... WI is an important state this year.

She has a husband? :wink:

oregonpackfan
02-13-2008, 11:33 PM

She will visit Lambert Field after she visits Milwaukee County Stadium where the Braves play. :oops:

Kiwon
02-14-2008, 04:28 AM

She will visit Lambert Field after she visits Milwaukee County Stadium where the Braves play. :oops:

Then she'll go see Lew Alcindor play hoops.